It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous posts World War 3 Update

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Lots of posts I want to reply to in the coming days....

I have some critical meetings in Denver over the next few days which affect my banks. No time for fun. At the moment, Jack is all work and no play.... I will be back this weekend to respond to several posts...

Thanks for being patient

LOLOLOL!!! We are waiting with baited breath.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: CIAGypsy

That was a creepy powerful kinda scary video.

Some interesting things being said,
but the one thing that stood out because I myself have noticed this with people, is the sudden idea that a nuclear war is winnable.

I've heard that from a few people,
just the common man, but somehow, that idea has been pushed into the public, and people believe it.

And that is a really scary lie.

yup. for everyone here who wasn't alive in the 80's, the problem with nukes is this: everyone who has nukes has the capability to see nukes coming at them. if china or russia sees a hail of tactical nukes headed their way, do you think they will care that they're "only little nukes" about to take out their missile silos? hell no. they will deploy the missiles in those silos while those missiles still exist. in the 80's, if i remember correctly, it took 9 hours for nukes to reach their targets at the earliest. and nukes could be shot in about 4 minutes. every computer simulation showed that in every scenario, there was always enough time for the intended victim to launch a counterstrike before the hail of nukes rained down upon them. that's why it was called "mutually assured destruction." every simulation ended with all the nukes getting launched and all the nations getting leveled. shooting tactical nukes is only going to guarantee your enemies have slightly more infrastructure than you do after the nuclear winter. whether humans will be around to enjoy said infrastructure is up for debate.

i'm not convinced TPTB are dumb enough to resort to nukes, but i can understand if people do think they're that stupid.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
ty
a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Sorry but the person who made that video is CLUELESS!!

The B-61-12 is a nuclear BOMB not a missile, it is only carried by aircraft, it can be carried by most nato front line Fighter bombers but good luck getting to any target with those protected by an advanced Russian S-400 system.

The B-61 has been around for a very long time, its not some new nuke.

Israel has not bombed the Syrian army to stop them from doing anything but helping Hezbollah move weapons given to them by Iran, they have only ever bombed Hezbollah when trying to move Iranian missiles out of Syria to Lebanon. Russia allows them to do it, they would not if they were targeting Assad's forces!!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If the definition of world war is superpowers and nations that encompass a large proportion of the planet fighting across multiple theatres; WW3 has been going on for the past 15 years. We're all going to be dragged into it eventually.

The choice for the survivors is are they going to become traumatised and compliant like they did after ww2 or are they going to continue fighting, rise up against the people who caused this and reshape the world into one where this can never be allowed to happen again.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Is this Glen Beck? Sounds just like him.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think those of us who have been paying attention have seen this coming for some time.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

MSM has programmed us to believe Russia = bad, taking advantage of the old USSR fear we all harbour (when they actually were bad) and used that momentum to poison us against a new voice of reason on the world stage.

So not unlike the way Russian media portrays the US.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

It's not Russian agression as the video states.. It's us the west who's causing all the troubles in the world at the moment and every western civilian who follows this closely knows that.

Ah yes because it was the west that annexed Crimea and backed the separatists of Ukraine with weapons and troops...oh wait that was Russia, but somehow the west caused this.

And they are blamed for Russia going into Georgia I presume?

I guess the west is the cause of a little man from the hermit country NK wanting to pretty much starve his nation into compliance?

Are they also responsible for the air pollution in countries around the world?

I guess they really aren't causing all the troubles in the world now are they?

I think the western governments are afraid that Russia is gaining popularity.

With who?

Syria?
Iran?
China?
NK?
Venezuela?
Afghanistan?

That's pretty much all the countries he could be gaining popularity in...after Ukraine whatever popularity they had was lost.

Because it seems they are fighting and securing one of last middle east countries that still has its or original president.

No the Assad family got their power from a coup where his dad made himself president...which his son took over when he died.

In 2000 he succeeded Hafez al-Assad, his father, who had led Syria for 30 years until his death.[2] He was confirmed by the Syrian electorate twice in 2000 and 2007 in referenda that did not include any opposing candidate.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Not exactly a win of election by the people as there was nobody who ran against him.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

sputniknews.com...

Straight from the Kremlins mouth to your brain.

its your jewish government

When did the President become a jew?

Our government can't be Jewish we can't manage money right.

who are puppets of the chinese.

So the Chinese are the ones running the world...glad to know, I like Chinese food.

Even chinese people live in dark, they have no idea about it.

But you do...interesting.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tinimark

Woah, nice catch. But seriously, war is a big business,. Both sides i believe is fueled by these elite individuals for world domination. Mostly of these men have interlocking connections with different groups, terrorist or governments. Third world war might be inevitable then.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You may not believe in the powers that be but the powers that be are simply big business and the banking industry and lobbyists backed by billionaires.
Money talks in this world, our governments have a lot of money but not that much compared to the aforementioned groups. They get in line quick..

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The fire rises...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

you're right , the east and west are both as corrupt and only seek world dominance , economical as well as military..hmm probably i'm wrong about that too, OK I vote for Malta..

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal

Interesting perspective... you've raised some very valid points that should be considered in the big picture. While I feel the 9/11 points can be discounted as misinformation, the video lays out the current theater pretty well. I'm a little suspicious on the pro-Russian angle only because Putin's minions play chess with our lives just about as much as the US does... No one in their right mind would think for a moment that Putin is simply stepping up for the good the world at large.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Have a safe trip.

I find it odd that you throw a thread about WW3 then say you are heading to the creepy Denver Airport underground bunkers?
Uhm coincidence

Denver bunkers....banking trip... .yeah, you're on to me....

Have a nice sleep tonight...make sure your door is locked.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

Putin threatens to use nukes

President Putin said the new cruise missiles could also be equipped with nuclear warheads - but that he hoped they would never need them.

He said: "With regard to strikes from a submarine. We certainly need to analyse everything that is happening on the battlefield, how the weapons work. Both the [Kalibr] missiles and the Kh-101 rockets are generally showing very good results. We now see that these are new, modern and highly effective high-precision weapons that can be equipped either with conventional or special nuclear warheads."

Don't be mistaken that this was meant to scare ISIS... It was a warning to someone else.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

You may not believe in the powers that be but the powers that be are simply big business and the banking industry and lobbyists backed by billionaires.
Money talks in this world, our governments have a lot of money but not that much compared to the aforementioned groups. They get in line quick..

No...I don't believe in "TPTB"....why, you ask?? Because I own companies and work in big business, banking, and with governments. You are taking a very complex network and trying to make it very simple. It just doesn't work that way... YES, there are people both in the government and private sectors who can influence policies and politics, but not in a way to control world events or enslave millions of people.

At the end of the day, people still have free will. Countries still have their own culture and ideologies. The wealthy still need the rest of the world as that is who sustains their economies which perpetuates wealth. If you don't understand how wealth is created or how it cycles, you have no business assuming you understand how the wealthy operate.
edit on 13-12-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: Taggart

If you don't understand how wealth is created or how it cycles, you have no business assuming you understand how the wealthy operate.

Oh that's right because you know my employment history and can see how much my entire Family is worth right?
Until you can read minds, see through computer screens etc you have no business assuming anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join