It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous posts World War 3 Update

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I'm amazed most didn't know,
We clobber all that say it out loud......the U S. Petrol dollar deally
Those who spoke against are gonners
edit on 8-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: Rrr

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
For the record, Anonymous is not a centrally organised group. There is no leader. Communications are conducted via message boards and IRC channels. I used to be a part of Anonymous, though not for the last three years or so. So people saying that this video "doesn't sound like Anonymous" seem to have a lack of understanding. Anonymous is made up individuals. Sometimes, a specific goal is announced, and anyone who wants to will take part. But not every action undertaken by Anonymous is announced publicly. It consists of individuals, who are pretty much equally likely to act alone as they are to act in a group.

As for the video, it makes some good points. I'm particularly interested in the anti-Russian propaganda I've been seeing lately. This bothers me because although I currently live in Australia, I am from Russia. I have friends and family over there. I do not think that Russia is perfect, and there are some serious concerns about Putin's regime. But the recent hostility between Russia and Turkey is cause for concern.

I hope many people here have heard of the American journalist named Serena Shim. She exposed Islamic State fighters being transported from Turkey into Syria in trucks belonging to the World Food Organisation. Before she was assassinated, she expressed concerns that Turkish officials would arrest her, or worse. Another journalist, Jacqueline Sutton from the UK, was found dead in mysterious circumstances at a Turkish airport. Erdogan has taken a rather belligerent attitude towards Russia, and Russia is being painted as an eternal aggressor, while Turkish involvement in the Islamic State is kept relatively quiet. Neither the US nor the UK have made any real effort to investigate the suspicious deaths of their journalists.

There is some serious corruption happening here. When people think of propaganda, they tend to think of overt things like magazines dropped from the sky by planes, and outrageous posters like they had during the previous World Wars. This is a dangerous misconception - contemporary propaganda is subtle, and very effective. Whilst most people have nothing against Russian people on an individual level, many here are strongly opposed to Russia's government. A couple of years ago, the Western media was on fire about discrimination of gay people in Russia. I won't deny that there is more prejudice against gays in Russia, but it's definitely not illegal, seemed odd that people on the other side of the world were so upset about Russia, when there are countries like Nigeria and Saudi Arabia where being gay will get you killed. Once again, Russia absolutely has its flaws, but it was pretty disconcerting to see people so readily speak out against Russian society. This is just one example of how the media manipulates people.

I'm not sure what will end up happening, but I don't have a very good feeling about it.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal

It's not Russian agression as the video states.. It's us the west who's causing all the troubles in the world at the moment and every western civilian who follows this closely knows that.

I think the western governments are afraid that Russia is gaining popularity. Because it seems they are fighting and securing one of last middle east countries that still has its or original president.

But what can we do as a civilian then only watch and talk about it ..

Everybody wants power and world dominance. Wars seems to quickning evolution, not if we use nuclear bombs .

You know every human experience one war in a lifetime. .

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Turkey is much into it and it will be wiped out helping for NWO...

A user name deep throat (lol), posted all turkish plans of downing russian fighter 3 weeks before it happened

sputniknews.com...

As for the video, I disagree with Anonymous, that it was a failed attempt or a lost game for your (american) government.

That was the plan all along, to corrupt the entire planet before you go down. In order to transfer the power over to chinese. This is something we know for centuries. So its a success. Why you think they try so hard to destroy these countries, just because you can? It is their plan to clean up Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Russia. To create the appropriate conditions for their safety and move their control centers into Konstantinupolis/Instambul. They promote the idea of big albania, big israel, you have to consider why.

They will after push all the remaining western civilization into a slaughter with chinese. Its not the american people fault, its your jewish government, who are puppets of the chinese. If they make it to destroy Syria, Lebanon and Iran, then its Americans turn to go down, they wont need you anymore. China have 2 governments, which one of these 2 is a rogue one, invisible and not approachable and also considered one of the centers. It was revived around 1000y ago. Even chinese people live in dark, they have no idea about it.

And the last 200y You actually founded and technologically advanced the chinese. The NWO that people consider as the ultimate bad, by the elite who act in America and Scandinavian countries, is just a pre-govenrment before China takes over. The western NWO is already planned to be destroyed.

Now if american fail totally to destroy the countries which are obstacles to their plans. Its a loss loss game for them (for american government and chinese). They will be weakened in a level they wont be able to act anymore.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
TPTB must be salivating.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This video sounded very familiar.

If you want to watch it without the anon robot voice.....

Original (I think) Storm clouds gathering with transcript pretty much word for word.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Lost me right off, with 911 droll about 'steel melting temperatures' and 'building 7 free fall speeds'.

This the best anon can do in the properties of materials department? They should stick to hacking software.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Misterlondon

Don't worry it was basically a recap of the daily ATS topics.

1. 9/11 inside job
2. World Chaos pre planned and organized.
3. Bankers running the world.
4. Gov't B$ and hypocrisy.
5. Tactical nukes.
6. America is evil.
7. Putin was framed.
8. Petrol dollar.

So if you have been around ATS for longer than a couple of months you probably are familiar with the material covered in the video.

No solutions , no plans , just that only you can prevent a forest fire message.

Yes, this has all been on ATS at one point or another... But I was still impressed with the manner in which this was put together. When I read about this on ATS, I think "another tin foil hat kook" MOST (not all) of the time. This had a different, more believable tone to it IMHO. Words and layout chosen carefully for maximum effect.

Secondly, you... As an ATS'er.... Should know how clueless many people are about the world in general, conspiracies aside. This message is posted on a forum where it has the best chance to be seen by those people most clueless....

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Video is an excellent summary of events. The finishing comment, "they rather tip the board than take the blame" was brilliant. I don't think WW3 is a 'possibility' anymore, I believe its a 'certainty'. From dust, too dust, we go

Yes, we're heading that way, and events especially over the past year has made it all too apparent. We're at the point of no return, unlike the JFK-Khrushchev days able to revert, at least temporarily. Too many parties with too many interests involved now. It's not a matter of 'if' now, but 'when'.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

This had a different, more believable tone to it IMHO. Words and layout chosen carefully for maximum effect.

The special effects were great , Heck I would be the first one to get in line to watch that movie after watching that trailer. However, nobody is going to take that seriously that isn't already aware of the lies.

Secondly, you... As an ATS'er.... Should know how clueless many people are about the world in general, conspiracies aside.

Agreed, but those same people aren't going to watch that video and take it seriously. Although, I wouldn't say its a complete waste to be fair, as perhaps young script kiddies might get their curiosity peaked. Then we will get more DDOs attacks on whitehouse.gov .

This message is posted on a forum where it has the best chance to be seen by those people most clueless....

Even if it was posted to the correct targeted audience (ATS and 4CHAN shouldn't be) and reported by the MSM the majority of people aren't going to take that video seriously.

Its like a trailer from some sci-fi gov't conspiracy nutjob movie. I can actually see O’Reilly or Maddow making fun of people that take that video seriously, which is the target audience that needs to be converted.

IMO I think that video actually hurts the community of people that are trying to legitimately expose gov't corruption to the non paying attention majority by associating them to that video.

At best that video is going to do is preach to the choir.

If I were to forward this to some of my political cheerleader colleagues and friends they would laugh at me and think I was naive and crazy to believe a word that video says.

Before the "What have you done arguments come flooding in" :
This is about someone that discovered that the world is not what it appears and is eager to tell the world to wake up and maybe make a difference. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm just stating that the format is all wrong to make a difference , with the people that are the most clueless.
Perhaps Anon needs a PR and Marketing representative?

edit on 561231America/ChicagoTue, 08 Dec 2015 09:56:51 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The video aside it still surprises me how many ATS people feel WTC7, fell on it's own, after the other 2 towers came down. With all the facts out there, it's like denying sexual abuse in your own family because it's just too painful to deal with the full ramification of what it means if it's true.
Also known as cognitive dissonance.

Enjoyed the clips embedded within, very telling. Hillary, Clark and Cheney actually speaking the truth for once.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I only had to watch as far as the 9-11 jet fuel BS.

You mean where he said the maximum temp it can burn? Wasn't that big of a deal, just a fact.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I found the following article very enlightening in regards to what and why things are going sour in the M.E.

www.news.com.au... 9afb74

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo
I found the following article very enlightening in regards to what and why things are going sour in the M.E , LOL .

www.news.com.au... 9afb74

Looks like your linky no worky unless you think Charlie Sheen getting aids is the cause of the issues in the ME, LOL

linky here to your article

edit on 561231America/ChicagoTue, 08 Dec 2015 10:56:35 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
All I can tell you to arm and prepare yourself. If the times comes, nobody will be there to help you.

The best way is to help yourself.

And if it doesn't happen, awesome. If it happens and you are prepared, you may have a chance. If it happens, and you are not prepared, you have 0 chance.

Btw Russia and China both possess tactical nuclear warheads. That was my killer...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheChrome
Anonymous may be good at computers, but the Engineering analysis of the World Trade Center and 9/11 is incorrect. These conspiracies do not stand when compared to engineering data. He said "google the melting point"? What? It doesn't take steel melting for it to fail. Temperature effects failure, as does Sheer, Torsion, Brittleness, Composition, Joining and Connections etc. The World Trade Center WAS NOT AN INSIDE JOB. I'm tired of hearing about it!

Several have commented that the columns in the Twin Towers melted, causing the failure. It is more likely that the remaining columns and connections failed as a result of the softening of the steel from the heat, rather than melting. Melting takes time and a lot of energy input from the fire. The steel softens first, resulting in a collapse before melting has occurred. When the columns or floor connections failed, structural loading was no longer static, but dynamic.

croberts.com...

So you are going to say that the engineering knowledge around steel buildings would allow for this collapse because of the known properties of steel under stress but fail to account for the engineering of the building to withstand the exact scenario which brought it down? This is basically making the claim that the building was under-engineered or its level of engineering was miss-represented, neither of which I have seen any evidence for.

Your link only hints at this:

Atypical trauma, as what was experienced in the World Trade Center attack, is likely to exceed the capacity of a modern building structure to remain intact.

While ignoring the engineers who designed the building taking this specific scenario into account in their designs.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Nodrak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

That was a creepy powerful kinda scary video.

Some interesting things being said,
but the one thing that stood out because I myself have noticed this with people, is the sudden idea that a nuclear war is winnable.

I've heard that from a few people,
just the common man, but somehow, that idea has been pushed into the public, and people believe it.

And that is a really scary lie.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Lots of posts I want to reply to in the coming days....

I have some critical meetings in Denver over the next few days which affect my banks. No time for fun. At the moment, Jack is all work and no play.... I will be back this weekend to respond to several posts...

Thanks for being patient

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Have a safe trip.

I find it odd that you throw a thread about WW3 then say you are heading to the creepy Denver Airport underground bunkers?
Uhm coincidence

edit on 011231America/ChicagoTue, 08 Dec 2015 23:01:49 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
lets snuggle snuggle

a reply to: MystikMushroom

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join