It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous posts World War 3 Update

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I came across this video posted by Anonymous back in late September. Watching it is well worth the 13 minutes of your time as it is very interesting.... At first I was of the opinion that this had to be posted by Russian state actors under the guise of Anonymous. However, upon watching other videos under the same subscription, that appears to be unlikely. While it is true that Anonymous is Legion, this seems to have a British origin.

The information is well worth consideration. I haven't had a chance to fact check every allegation made, but I know that several of the over-arching pieces of information are, in fact, true.

Let me add that I do NOT believe in "the powers that be..." There are people who pull various strings in this world, but it is NOT some elite shadowy group. Our government and economy is not that simplistic. There are, however, people both in governments and civilians who can influence policies. But running complexities like our government or economy is a lot like trying to turn the Titanic. Slow going and takes quite a bit of effort in just the right places...

All that being said, this video is quite enlightening....

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If even half of that is true...wow, hold onto your panties, its about to be a wild ride.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Well that was just a little frightening.....

There is a lot of info in there to dissect though and neither the video nor description posts any sources. We need to dig deeper into this and verify some of their claims before I will believe everything that is presented..
edit on 7-12-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

There is a lot of info in there to dissect though and neither the video nor description posts any sources. We need to dig deeper into this and verify some of their claims before I will believe everything that is presented..

I agree!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

The thing that made me sit up and take notice is the way the information was presented...it IS a conspiracy, but it is presented in a way that makes it entirely feasible and fathomable. This doesn't have your normal tin-foil-hat-kook-theory ring to it which is why I had originally assumed it was put together by the Russians. However, I no longer think the Russians are behind this video.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
These kind videos always suck.

MOAR ROBOT VOICE PLZ

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Video is an excellent summary of events. The finishing comment, "they rather tip the board than take the blame" was brilliant. I don't think WW3 is a 'possibility' anymore, I believe its a 'certainty'. From dust, too dust, we go

edit on 7-12-2015 by glend because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
These kind videos always suck.

MOAR ROBOT VOICE PLZ

Yeah, the computerized way they say Obama drives me nuts...lol

O-bam-a

Sounds like a Southern Stan Friedman...
edit on 7-12-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

That vid brings up the very important points to where we are now and what is happening on the ground . One writer I have come to feel comfortable in what we are seeing happening and are trying to be brought about have very strong links to this vid . "The Turkish move to annex Mosul is further developing into a serious conflict. Iraq has demanded that Turkey removes its soldiers and heavy weapons from the "training base" near Mosul within 48 hours. It asserts that these were put there without asking or informing the sovereign Iraqi government.
Turkey first denied that any new troops arrived in Iraq. It then said that the troops were only a replacement of the existing training force. Then it claimed that the new troops were there to protect the training force:

Turkish sources say the reinforcement plans were discussed in detail with Brett McGurk, U.S. President Barack Obama’s counter-ISIL fight coordinator, during his latest visit to Ankara on Nov. 5-6. “The Americans are telling the truth,” one high-rank source said. “This is not a U.S.-led coalition operation, but we are informing them about every single detail. This is not a secret operation.”

The U.S. was informed but Iraq was not? That makes it look as if the U.S. is behind this. Brett McGurk has also said that this is not a "U.S.-led coalition" operation but is otherwise playing "neutral" on the issue." www.moonofalabama.org... great comment section on the posts there as well .....

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yeah, not to discredit any message, but for me, thats always been a turn off...

guess i'm just not in that 18-25 yr old demographic anymore.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Strange, I had just been thinking along these lines in regards to the immigration crisis. My thoughts are scattered though, it's too big and ultimately I'm hoping that I'm just being paranoid. The rise of fascism in Europe though is becoming to difficult to overlook as a potential piece of the puzzle.

Not a small bit of what's in the video is deserving of the label of of Conspiracy Theory but a lot of it, the overarching theme, is unfortunately playing out.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I wonder what it would be like for a person who is "out of the know" to really discover this and just get blown away by the information.

Every now and then there is new information that pops up that makes me go "WOW... really?", but I've always been intrinsically skeptical about the government more or less. I would say a lot of ATSers feel the same.

Nevertheless, information like this needs as much spotlighting as possible.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Also a related piece that shows the monetary war going on . Dont forget that if gas can go to Europe via the pipelines then that cuts a very large chunk of money out of the Russian economy ..... read this piece

For some time both China and the Russian Federation have understood, as do other nations, that the role of the US dollar as the world’s major reserve currency is their economic Achilles Heel. So long as Washington and Wall Street control the dollar, and so long as the bulk of world trade requires dollars for settlement, central banks like those of Russia and China are forced to stockpile dollars in the form of “safe” US Treasury debt, as currency reserves to protect their economies from the kind of currency war Russia experienced in late 2014 when the aptly-named US Treasury Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence and Wall Street dumped rubles amid a US-Saudi deal to collapse world oil prices. Now Russia and China are quietly heading for the dollar exit door.

Russia’s state budget strongly depends on oil export dollar profits. Ironically, because of the role of the dollar, the central banks of China, Russia, Brazil and other countries diametrically opposed to US foreign policy, are forced to buy US Treasury debt in dollars, de facto financing the wars of Washington that aim to damage them.

That’s quietly changing. In 2014 Russia and China signed two mammoth 30-year contracts for Russian gas to China. The contracts specified that the exchange would be done in Renminbi and Russian rubles, not in dollars. That was the beginning of an accelerating process of de-dollarization that is underway today
First appeared: journal-neo.org...
journal-neo.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

yes, this is discussed in the video too... There are also threads on ATS which discuss the Russian/Chinese attempts to hijack the Petro Dollar. If (when) this happens, it will be akin to kicking the stool out from under our noose and Wall Street/Feds know it.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I hate it when for whatever reason you can't watch a video, and there is no explanation of what is in it..

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Its entertaining but its also really easy to take world events in the recent past and turn and spin them into anything you wish depending you point of view. Almost every bullet point in that video can be counterpointed and quite easily.

I dunno...its all what you want to believe and this being ATS folks are going to swallow stuff like that hook line and sinker.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
I hate it when for whatever reason you can't watch a video, and there is no explanation of what is in it..

Sorry, I don't have the ability to post a synopsis of the video right now and do it justice. There's a LOT of information in here which explains the global geopolitical situation. It explains what, whom, and why the world is being driven in its violent course towards World War 3.

Perhaps another poster can put something down sooner...Otherwise you'll have to wait until later tonight or likely later this week before I could appropriately document the video in all its salient points.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: princeofpeace
Its entertaining but its also really easy to take world events in the recent past and turn and spin them into anything you wish depending you point of view. Almost every bullet point in that video can be counterpointed and quite easily.

I dunno...its all what you want to believe and this being ATS folks are going to swallow stuff like that hook line and sinker.

I already said I haven't had time to fact check. but if you have counter points to what they are saying....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE by all means list them here. I want a REAL discussion on the points in the video. Given the seriousness of the claims, I think it is worth the debate.
edit on 7-12-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
However, I no longer think the Russians are behind this video.

Let me share something with you

Russia is no saint. But by the same measure, they are not the bad guys either.

MSM has programmed us to believe Russia = bad, taking advantage of the old USSR fear we all harbour (when they actually were bad) and used that momentum to poison us against a new voice of reason on the world stage.

I've spent a lot of time listening to and reading what Putin has to say. I gotta give him credit, he's a smart man and he actually makes a lot of sense on things. His latest thinking is that he wants to turn Russia into an organic food super power, rejecting GMO crops altogether.

How smart is that for thinking!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I only had to watch as far as the 9-11 jet fuel BS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join