It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THESE are the moderate rebels that the USA claims to be supporting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
See below for a Middle Eastern view of who is doing what in Syria.

Once again, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are implicated in the background. This war is about neighbours trying to dethrone a leader they simply don't like.

The USA and it's allies should have listened to Russia and stayed well away because we are now bogged down in a dirty game, and on the wrong side of it at that.

edit on 7-12-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

It sure is. I wish the authorities would at least be honest about their reasons. I guess if they were then;

‘Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.’
(George Herbert Walker Bush in 1992 to journalist Sarah McLenden about Iraq-gate and Iran Contra).

It serves just as well for Syria or any other nefarious campaign.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

It sure is. I wish the authorities would at least be honest about their reasons. I guess if they were then;

‘Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.’
(George Herbert Walker Bush in 1992 to journalist Sarah McLenden about Iraq-gate and Iran Contra).

It serves just as well for Syria or any other nefarious campaign.

You have just so eloquently summed up the problem. The governments of the western world have gone rogue on us. That is why it is essential that we share information and get the truth out there.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

All very peculiar. It is like some people can see it all for what it is. Then there are the majority who believe or at least accept the scripted version promoted by the media. There are a minority who's interest it is to make sure the majority only believe the scripted version, the so called "OFFICIAL VERSION". Unfortunately, the scripted version is very much a fabrication.

They know we are the real enemy. It gets hinted at now and again in the media that we are close to being terrorists. There is, of course, no legal basis to that argument, but name calling is a successful tactic used by media. They can easily make us out to be a dirty word and the majority will think of us as the enemy. When in reality we are just trying to get to the reality of what happens and why. I tell you what it is to me - I really hate being lied to. I have a thing about honesty. That is all it is. I don't like my perception being fooled with. I kind of hoped all people were like that. They are not though.

We could be left hanging out to dry as very much a minority who the authorities deem the most dangerous people to expose their true motives, an enemy they can't even use like IS, and a much worse long term threat to their monopoly on the OFFICIAL VERSION. Will we continue to be tolerated as dissenting voices whispering about the appearance and the reality being two very different versions.

I am so glad little quotes get out like that. One small sentence carries an enormous weight as evidence of true motives. Thanks for that George HW!

edit on 7-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
what it shows is the msm totally it their pocket, that there is a campaign of subterfuge in western media
aiming to decieve the public into supporting and funding an agenda that they otherwise wouldn't.
Believe it or not, you and I are on the most important frontline of the war of terror.
youtu.be...

edit on 7-12-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

We could be left hanging out to dry as very much a minority who the authorities deem the most dangerous people to expose their true motives, an enemy they can't even use like IS, and a much worse long term threat to their monopoly on the OFFICIAL VERSION. Will we continue to be tolerated as dissenting voices whispering about the appearance and the reality being two very different versions.

Well, if our leaders won't listen we have to keep shouting until someone does. I'm sure all of us love our country we live in, our way of life and our freedoms. This is not about bringing down the establishment, it is about holding them accountable and keeping them honest.

And above all else, it's about my own person mantra that I try to live my life by; 'Live and let live. Do so unselfishly and in humility' I can't live and stay silent when I know that system I live in is doing wrong to people in other places.

I'm beginning to think we need a western version of the Muslim ' not in my name' movement.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

THIS.......this sums it up.........

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
what it shows is the msm totally it their pocket, that there is a campaign of subterfuge in western media
aiming to decieve the public into supporting and funding an agenda that they otherwise wouldn't.
Believe it or not, you and I are on the most important frontline of the war of terror.
youtu.be...

I'm going to embed that vid - it's too important for people to miss

All tiny little ants like you and I can do is keep on keeping on with bringing the truth to light. It's a thankless task and often feels futile, but if we stop, then we have conecded defeat.
edit on 7-12-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So with all the information we have collectively gathered here on ATS, we have a clear picture who's being on the wrong side of this issue in Syria. I am one that will give credit where it's due, and for all the good things the USA has done apart from the Wars, I give credit, but if there is down right killing of civilians due to some people wanting to benefit from the spoils of war is simply inhuman and unjust.

This people who plan and create these wars, don't have a heart, yes "lives don't matter" to them. If they did, there would not have been any more escalation and or false flag events as we've seen recently.

You know, bit by bit, the puzzles come together as countries are starting to come out publicly about long standing hidden issues, that they knew existed, but since the Syrian crises has really got the can of worms seeping through..like the Germans today..Germany warns Saudi Arabia to stop funding radical Islamists

It would be really bad if other countries start accusing the US soon, as so far we know all the US allies in the Middle East have at least had something to do with the rise of ISIS. That's TURKEY, then ISRAEL now SAUDI ARABIA, who do you think is next inline but the great US of A.

And by then, it would not end well if that be the case, judging by the way things have been escalating.
edit on 7-12-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I am called a liar by American and EU (Western) Muslim who claim that Muslaims don't want a worldwide Caliphate some even claim there cannot be Caliphate except in the Middle East. But they all know that the Caliphate is to be where ever Muslims are.

They all want the world wide Caliphate and those who claim to be moderate and Against an Islamic State will back stab and financially support the establishment of the worldwide Caliphate. SB is proof they already have a Military wing in the US and anyone saying they don't is a liar and deceiver.

Turkey and Saudi Arabia want a One world Caliphate ran by their Caliph of choice.

edit on 7-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
And here's another one...

You often hear talk of some forces using human shields,
but have you ever seen what it actually looks like ?

Here's an example, courtesy of john mc cain's friends

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I believe we shold pull all our forces out of EU, the middle east and Africa.

We should close our borders, vet all refugees trying to come here a lot better than we have even fiancé visa from these countries need to be vetted better.

We need to clean house here, allow the formation of citizen militias to help in case of emergencies where Law enforcement are to far from the scene to be of help. Armed citizenry is a better deterrent than taking away guns.

Get our manufacturing up and out GNP up. employ Citizens over migrant workers (legal only).

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrysalis

Unreal...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What's our excuse for even being in Syria?

and why doesn't it apply to North Korea?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
What's our excuse for even being in Syria?

and why doesn't it apply to North Korea?

Or Zimbabwe
Or Sudan?

This is selective hypocrisy. Saudi Arabia wants Assad gone and because we sold our souls to the devil years ago in an alliance with them for first access to their oil we are bound by some stupid treaty no doubt to support them.

It's time some old alliances were broken me thinks.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Just a note, the two rebel groups in that video spend time fighting both ISIS and the other rebels. Mostly depending on what the local situation is which of a dozen factions are in the area what the local militias goals. And of course nobody is going to work with Assads forces the only thing in common every faction in Syria (except the Alawites) has is Assad must go. The US and the coalition could pack up and go home today and even with Russia, Iran and Hezbollahs backing Assad would never be able to take control of much more the already has. Any Syrian he forces into the Army beyond the Alawites just leaves and joins a rebel group. With no man power Assad is doomed to small parts of Syria.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

A government that has no support among its own population cannot survive years of civil war

NATO reveals 70% of Syrians support Bashar al-Assad.
www.voltairenet.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

This is what I cannot get through my lib friends heads. Obama's foreign policy is a complete failure. We are funding destabilization in Syria by means of a civil war against Bashar al-Assad via rebel forces and letting ISIS take over. Assad is fighting two enemies to keep the country intact. Can you imagine if Russia funded an opposition group in the USA to fight against the government? Completely unacceptable. Our military exists to stick their neck out and protect our country. Why would we sooner let the ISIS (the Jayvee team) take over Syria and invite 4.3m displaced Syrians into countries around the world, than to help protect them on their own turf? Destabilizing Syria. Breaking apart families. I am embarrassed of this administrations poor leadership.

thx
-d

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

You'll be able to link to that actual NATO study, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join