It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people want to bomb the h**l out of the middle east

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Do you people not understand what that does? It creates more ISIS members.

It is not rocket science, so why would you advocate for more radicals?

Just thought I would ask because no one seems to use logic when asking fro America to bomb the H**l out of a place.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
get the oil ?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone

We need to bring them freedom
And a grande latte

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Until your post I never heard anyone say we ought to "bomb the hell out of the Middle East." How many people have said that? Half a dozen? Trump? Sounds about right, but is just a guess. You make this broad claim with zero evidence. You just wanted to post the graph, huh?

link   

Your guess is as good as mine. I noticed this cycle of violence a long time ago, but everyone comes up with rationalizations for the current bogeyman of the day to say that THIS time it is necessary. It's absurd.

link   

So Israel become the Middle East Super duper power....oh and OIL, lol!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Haven't you heard? There are 70,000 good jihadi's on the ground waiting for us to bomb ISIS so they can start a beautiful new democratic Syria!! The Prime Minister of Britain said it, it must be true!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Money ...Power ....History ....

By Moon Of Alabama

December 06, 2015 "Information Clearing House" - "Moon Of Alabama" - - The wannabe Sultan Erdogan did not get his will in Syria where he had planned to capture and annex Aleppo. The Russians prevented that. He now goes for his secondary target, Mosul in Iraq, which many Turks see as historic part of their country:

At the end of World War I in October 1918, after the signature of the Armistice of Mudros, British forces occupied Mosul. After the war, the city and the surrounding area became part of the Occupied Enemy Territory Administration (1918-1920), and shortly Mandatory Iraq (1920-1932). This mandate was contested by Turkey which continued to claim the area based on the fact that it was under Ottoman control during the signature of the Armistice. In the Treaty of Lausanne, the dispute over Mosul was left for future resolution by the League of Nations. Iraq's possession of Mosul was confirmed by the League of Nations brokered agreement between Turkey and Great Britain in 1926. Former Ottoman Mosul Vilayet eventually became Nineveh Province of Iraq, but Mosul remained the provincial capital.
Mosul, Iraq's second biggest city with about a million inhabitants, is currently occupied by the Islamic State.

On Friday a column of some 1,200 Turkish soldiers with some 20 tanks and heavy artillery moved into a camp near Mosul. The camp was one of four small training areas where Turkey was training Kurds and some Sunni-Arab Iraqis to fight the Islamic State. The small camps in the northern Kurdish area have been there since the 1990s. They were first established to fight the PKK. Later their Turkish presence was justified as ceasefire monitors after an agreement ended the inner Kurdish war between the KDP forces loyal to the Barzani clan and the PUK forces of the Talabani clan. The bases were actually used to monitor movement of the PKK forces which fight for Kurdish independence in Turkey.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

link   
Israel and the stability of the petro-dollar.

link   
Because we have a bunch of delusional idiots in charge that thinks if we make the prophecies in the bible come true then Jesus will return and bring about the end of the world as we know it.

link   
Worked out pretty well for Japan....just saying...

-Christosterone

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Christosterone

Yeah two hydrogen bombs made everything peachy keen.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
You make this broad claim with zero evidence. You just wanted to post the graph, huh?

The evidence is all over ATS...when talking about terrorists..maybe your just missing those posts?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Why do people want to bomb the h**l out of the middle east

Because they don't want to put boots on the ground would be my guess.

Honestly , having ground troops from all different nations like Iran, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and the US could end up really bad when one shoots the other because they don't play well together.

Best way to keep that from happening...stay in the air.

And nobody advocates bombing the hell out of the ME.

link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Because we have a bunch of delusional idiots in charge that thinks if we make the prophecies in the bible come true then Jesus will return and bring about the end of the world as we know it.

Obama??

link   
It would be interesting to find out how many of what types of munitions we've dropped on Syria and elsewhere. I know the GBU-27 costs about $56k each and we seem to be dropping a crapload of them. I'll bet if we used that same money to build schools, hospitals and housing there would be far fewer people pissed at us. Would everyone be happy? Of course not. There are sociopaths in every culture. But giving people some hope for the future usually leads to a better end. But bombing the ME for the last 15yrs sure has worked --- not.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well considering it twas a holy land, now covered with Sin, Blood, an Shrapnel and surprisingly both parties are waiting for Jesus to bring some blessed party favours or the end of the world, while the Big G just sit's on a cloud "Yelling O come on for my Son's sake."

Nuking them could be an act of mercy at the constant rate of the cycle of violence, someone get Satan ready, because he might be falling from Heaven, head first again.

And no one could get the oil, so it really becomes a No Mans Lands.
edit on 7-12-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Just saying? I REALLY hope you are joking about this. PLEASE be joking. If not, I DARE you to go up to a Japanese person and tell them it was a good thing we nuked them during WWII since it "worked out pretty well for them".
edit on 7-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Christosterone

Yeah two hydrogen bombs made everything peachy keen.

Great point...

If only Japan could be the bastion for freedom that the Middle East is...

If only the [un-amended] MacArthur Constitution was as enlightened as sharia....

If only Whitney and Kades had banged children and stoned homosexuals could Japan be as great as the Middle East..

Great post Buster...Japan completely sucks compared to the bubble gun sunshine rainbow paradise that is the Middle East..

-Christosterone

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Actually its Muslims that think the 12th Imam will show up. Yes, there is a prophecy that Damascus will be totally destroyed But I thought Obama was a Muslim?
edit on 7-12-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join