It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed! NASA Scientist Admits to Spraying Lithium Points to Wallops Flight Facility

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

The only shred of truth coming from sources like DHAB007 are that they're planes in the videos they release. Like I said, I understand not trusting the government, but I don't see the point of believing sources that have been proven to lie as much or more, just because you don't trust another source.

Not necessarily about the OP, but about other videos and sites used.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The man on the phone in the video who is identified as a NASA scientist working on the project says chemtrail, not contrail.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

If we can find the God Particle, one would think we should have already discovered atmospheric wind level movement.

One would think, but we don't so we do tests such as this to find out.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Awe. This is going to cause certain members here untold grief. The ones going out of their way to try and make SURE everyone thinks chemtrails don't exist. 😏 I almost feel bad for them. Their jobs just got much tougher.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So is it your position that 100% of the information coming from this video is false, untrue, and should be totally dismissed?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

They find the money when they don't have other projects going on.

As far as the winds, you'd think that in a hundred years of flying we'd have icing nailed down too, but NASA has been running studies about icing conditions up around Washington recently. We still don't understand that either.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

No, my position is exactly what I said in my first post. It's partially true. They did release lithium and it did come from Wallops Island, and was studied by Clemson. They didn't use planes, and it doesn't prove the standard definition of chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Or, they already know and they are using the test of atmospheric wind movement as the vehicle in which to carry out whatever the true agenda is.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So then Daboo is now "partially" credible?

And do you dispute the scientist on the phonecall used the word chemtrail? Is that the partially true or is that untrue?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

The man on the phone in the video who is identified as a NASA scientist working on the project says chemtrail, not contrail.

So after watching the video you somehow deduced what you have been seeing are chemtrails in the years before and increasingly in the last 8 months?

Is that what your saying?

Isn't the NASA scientist in the video talking about the experiment using rockets?

I just don't see how that proves that what you witnessed in past are chemtrail, could you elaborate?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

We agree that you trust NASA and I do not.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

No, I still say they're an utter crap source. Sorcha Faal uses grains of truth too. I suppose you believe their articles too? Using grains of truth doesn't make them a credible source.

The definition of chemtrail is a trail of chemicals released into the atmosphere. That's exactly what this was. It doesn't prove that planes are doing the same thing though.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Here you go the whole video from DAHBOO7...

Guess what he disabled the comments...red flag.

He is scared to let people comment on this video for a reason.

It seems one of our own has debunked this here...and the phone call is from 2013.

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I trust NASA a lot more than I trust DHAB007.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Actually, this was a chemtrail. A chemical released from a device to make a visible trail.

It would take a very special kind of person to link that to contrails at 30,000 feet, knowing that the rockets released their payload at 30 -300 miles up.

But I guess if you really, really want to believe those white lines behind planes are chemtrails, you can, but this 2-3 year old phone call is not proof of anything other than NASA does experiments, they broadcast them beforehand, and the they lady on the phone is a paranoid nutter.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Or, they already know and they are using the test of atmospheric wind movement as the vehicle in which to carry out whatever the true agenda is.

Or your source is a liar and that has been proven many times already with links I have provided.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I trust NASA a lot more than I trust DHAB007.

That call was from 2013 as shown here.

It's funny that he is trying to push this as though it is something new.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Awe. This is going to cause certain members here untold grief. The ones going out of their way to try and make SURE everyone thinks chemtrails don't exist. 😏 I almost feel bad for them. Their jobs just got much tougher.

Ah yes, the (not so cleaver) insinuation that anyone who doesn't believe in unicorns and chemtrails MUST be paid to do so.
super intelligent.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Here you go it was discussed here in 2013...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So we have this same phone call that the OP source uses from 2013 and tries to push it as something new...

Guess what that is called OP?

It's a lie and you fell for it...good job.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I have the opinion that chemtrails are real, as spoke by the video, regardless of dispursion by rocket or jet, though I have eyes that see changes in the trails above.

I am the sibling of a rocket scientist, retired but now working as a civilian contractor in Colorado, and am aware of several tidbits of info. Most meaningless to me but some...intriguing enough to prompt me to dig deeper.

I was mostly skeptical about this video but now am inclined to reconsider it as more plausable than not, due to the opposition expressed here. Very interesting. A "partially" truthful but not credible video.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join