It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Time of looking away over’: Germany warns Saudi Arabia to stop funding radical Islamists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Saudi's have always been a bunch of scoundrels, the only reason we've had anything to do with them, was because we needed oil. Other than that they are scum.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: markosity1973

Yeah, this just wreaks of WW3 brewing.

10-4, Only Russia and its friends can stop the German Nazis and Turkey from taking southern Europe and north Africa after Syria falls leaving Israel surrounded by the new fourth Turkish Islamic empire. Pray Putin stomps Turkey a new mud hole while he can.

China will also be coming into play, the whole region will erupt in a blink of an eye. Its the jackal who stops the fighting, he will be the anti-Christ.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac
Saudi's have always been a bunch of scoundrels, the only reason we've had anything to do with them, was because we needed oil. Other than that they are scum.

If you look deep behind the scene Germany is a whole lot worse. The Nazis were never defeated, they were saved by the U.S. Army from the Russians. Germany has started every # storm in Europe since ww2.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

this is not news...15 of the 19 hijackers on 9-11 were from Saudi Arabia...

But ...certainly..eff Russia..putin can go blow..He's a sociopath and he is driving Russia ever more quickly toward a second collapse.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The Saudis better listen up. I am dead serious that we, as an Earthly society, do not want to upset the Germans. These people get all war crazy and we all know what happens next.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Amazing how many Saudis were part of the group that hit the trade towers in New York. Yet we attacked Afghanistan and Iraq. But then again we sponsor ISIS and Al Queda. To do the US dirty work. Boy didnt that work out well for us. No one mentions the fact that all this stuff is planned. The real guys in power want one world government. Guess who the new target is? The middle east. Yup. They are funding extremists to piss the world off enough to totally annihilate the middle east and its working perfectly. They will cause so much hell the Europeans will go back to their fascist ideologies because they will get tired of the radicals after awhile and turn violent. Its all starting to happen just like the big bankers and bilderbergers planned. The refugee invasion is working perfectly. And it will get worse. It will bankrupt Europe. There are no jobs or housing for these people and it will suck all the money out of those governments. They will freeze this winter when there will be no housing left and then there will be riots looting and cival war in those countries. The people will be forcably evicted and moved out of Europe. Then it will hit the fan. WW 3 has been in the works for awhile. The Saudis are pawns. They have talked about this for the last century. You can read the writing on the wall so to speak if you reconize what your looking at. Smoke and mirrors.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
In broad terms, the motivation to promote Wahhabi craziness across the world is that it makes the power of the individuals behind it greater. It's like, oh I have a new private jet...well, I have a mosque and a private militia in Germany.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I wonder if Trump would denounce the "Head of the Snake". It seems like it would perfectly suit his agenda, on the surface, but I somehow doubt it.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I'm guessing the reluctance to say anything for so long has had something to do with Saudi oil reserves. Still, I did some fact finding on EU crude oil imports and Saudi Arabia doesn't appear to be the top source for the EU, let alone Germany - so maybe there were other factors in the decision to remain silent for so long? Even looking to the US (which I imagine holds influence over EU policies), we see that in 2012, Saudi Arabia accounted for just over 8% of America's oil imports.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Sigmar Archangel Gabriel
He is a vice chancellor that wants to become chancellor!
He is politician!
So we all know that they tell us what we want to hear and nothing else!

I guess (Archangel)Gabriel thought that too many people woke up and started to think by themselves again, started to see the game that´s played. He knows that people know now who is playing foul, and for what reasons.
So people know that without the money that came from the Saudis to europe, we wouldn´t have such a problem with those domestic salafists, german brainwashed little minds. Brainwashed in Saudi funded mosques all over west-europe.

But as we know, the Saudis are the best friends of the US, and the US is the Master of Germany. Evidence enough out there, even blind people can see it....

So who would believe the words of a politician in his election campaign???
He never can become chancellor in germany with attacking friends of the US!
He never will cut down business relations to Saudi Arabia, if he wants to become chancellor in germany(btw, he won´t become chancellor by peoples vote, never)

It´s just another act to fool the people! To beg for their voices for the next election! Nothing else!

They ever tell us what we want to hear, for them to be elected, and what happens to those heroic words and promises after they left the mouth of politicians? Everytime?

Don´t let them fool ya...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It is time we got off oil. I know of a car built by NIssan of North America for Middle TN State U that has been running on Hydrogen from splitting the water molecule with energy from the sun. They win 1st Place every time it is brought to a contest. They had it for over 20 years now and NO ONE WILL BUILD ONE FOR US. Why you ask, because we can pull up to a lake or stream and get free water to make H2 without a government holding it's hand out.

Here is a short clip on it. Two years ago it, once again, made the news for driving across country without fuel.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-12-2015 by Justoneman because: tried to use the standard Utube and it failed on me

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well, at least someone is standing up to Saudi! During Desert Shield/Storm, my warrant officer and I wrote reports to the effect the PLO would not cause incidents against westerners, because Saudi was paying them off. Later, when we returned to Fort Bragg, a 'three lettered agency' liaison threw a bunch of papers down and called me a liar in front of the XVIII Airborne Corps general...all of our reports had been changed by our colonel, because he wanted to see blood in the streets.
So, now, through history my name is associated with false intelligence because of one man...COL B...

edit on 8-12-2015 by daveinats because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2015 by daveinats because: misspelled word...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I wonder if Trump would denounce the "Head of the Snake". It seems like it would perfectly suit his agenda, on the surface, but I somehow doubt it.

Trump would deport his own children if he thought it would make him more popular with the right wing.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Old news, actually. Their arms-deal was under fire long before the BND started to add their concerns.

Signs that opposition to selling the Leopard may be weakening emerged last week as a 120-strong German delegation headed to Riyadh for talks with King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and other Saudi leaders. The group is led by Economy and Energy Minister Sigmar Gabriel, who has partly justified a clampdown on the sale on Saudi Arabia’s human rights record.
Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union party backs the plan of Gabriel, leader of the Social Democrats, to address human rights in the talks but are worried about “letting down reliable partners” over the tank sale, CDU lawmaker Joachim Pfeiffer said in an interview late Friday in Riyadh. Gabriel told reporters in Riyadh on Sunday that Merkel opposes selling the Leopard to Saudi Arabia and that German parliamentarians must defer to her.

www.bloomberg.com...

But we need that money, ya know...

Germany has shipped several tanks and armored howitzers to Qatar, Süddeutsche Zeitung reports. With Qatar's apparent involvement in airstrikes on Yemen, the move could be troublesome for Germany's vice chancellor.

dw.com

Ups... you didn't see that!

The BND got slapped in the face as the Big Coalition of corrups assholes heard about their recent attack on our happy customers. They surely don't want some slouch hats meddling with our MIC. It's the economy, stupid!

Cherry on the pie:

Germany plans to procure more than 100 additional Leopard 2 tanks, a government spokesman said on Friday, as it seeks to ensure its troops are ready for action in response to concerns over recent Russian assertiveness.

The decision to restock its military comes as NATO tries to hasten the response time of its rapid reaction force following Russia's annexation of Crimea last year and conflict in Ukraine.

www.reuters.com...

Escalation in Ukraine, cui bono? Vlad the Impaler? Sure...
They will always find a way to sell lots of Krauss-Maffei Wegmann toys, promised.

edit on 8-12-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Nope -

Germany rejects own spy agency's criticism of Saudi Arabia

"The assessments by the BND that were published do not reflect this coherent position," Seibert said.

There we go, that's the dementi I was talking about.
Don't meddle with syriaous business, BND!

This corrupt BS of politics is starting to get very funny in a strange way.

S&F, OP!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Pointless from Germany, its pretty useless to wave a finger at the Saudi's while buying stuff from them.

Saudi intends to infest the West with Wuhabbist scum who intend to create this caliphate, while we buy their oil etc they will keeping pumping the enormous sums of money in to building as many mosques as they can and making sure they are ran in a Radical way, they also will keep funding the terrorists knowing America will also pour money in to the wars.

Its all an enormous corrupt scandal with all countries having a finger in the pie...

Nothing has changed...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Good - enough is enough. The house of Saud has much to answer for....for disseminating their 6th century version of desert Islam across the world. Islamic extremism has it's founding roots there. It pisses me off that the Wests quest for oil has kept this regime in power for so long and so it's a big +1 for Germany for calling these bastards out.

It wouldn't surprise me if Germany suddenly has a "terrorist" attack in the not too distant future because of this public embarrassment of the house of pedophiles Saud - if anyone deserves to be dragged through the streets it's these mongrels.

wow, I was thinking the same thing after reading the OP....Germany is next....too bad their isn't a betting line on it in Vegas.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Good - enough is enough. The house of Saud has much to answer for....for disseminating their 6th century version of desert Islam across the world. Islamic extremism has it's founding roots there. It pisses me off that the Wests quest for oil has kept this regime in power for so long and so it's a big +1 for Germany for calling these bastards out.

It wouldn't surprise me if Germany suddenly has a "terrorist" attack in the not too distant future because of this public embarrassment of the house of pedophiles Saud - if anyone deserves to be dragged through the streets it's these mongrels.

wow, I was thinking the same thing after reading the OP....Germany is next....too bad their isn't a betting line on it in Vegas.

Germany and Italy. Italy said no a few days ago to joining the U.S.-led coalition in bombing Syria.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Our government has zero credibility . The relationship with Saudi Is a big part of it

I suggest ways to fix that

1) At least once in awhile say something that we can believe that isn't blatant deception and hypocrisy.
2) Try to make some connection, however slight, between what we claim as our values, and our policies overseas.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So finally after 15 years of knowing that Saudi backs terrorism, finally a government has the courage to publicly tell them to stop.
After the direct involvement of Saudi in funding and planning 9/11 and the fact that this information wasn't allowed to be investigated and is actually erased (blacked out) from the 9/11 commission report on the grounds of national security, Saudi should have been given the cold shoulder by the world, however for financial and geopolitical reasons, they've been allowed to run wild.
Time after time extremists have been linked to Saudi yet the world has decided to turn a blind eye until now.

Well done Germany.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join