It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuelan Regime Lost Legislative Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
By order of the defense minister public gatherings are not allowed until Monday 6 pm.

The anti chavista coalition got 99 of 167 positions on the unicameral Venezuelan Congress (17 not yet determined). This results come despite the absolute control of the regime of all branch of the government, the tailored electoral law to benefit the regime party, and a completely uneven campaign abused by the government. 2 hours after the end of the elections, before The National Electoral Council release the results, the defense minister made declarations were he said this results are endorsed by the armed forces. the results were gives at 12:30am local time, 5 and a half hours after the election ended

The month leading to the election Maduro suggested the possibility of performing a coup and rule with a military coalition, fortunately last night he change his rhetoric and said that was not what he meant, difficult days comes ahead for the country.

What does this change? It’s hard to say, Maduro may take a more dictatorial approach, the old legislation controlled by the government have a couple of weeks to transfer power to Maduro and last week they approved the budgets for the next year. All depends now on Maduro actions and the response of the armed forces in case Maduro makes a power grab.

In any case to really change all the opposition needs 112, that is not going to happen.

It’s important to remember that the current regime has said multiple times they are democrats until democracy no longer works for them, they control everything, corruption is rampant and during Chavez government the army became a huge drug cartel.

A link in english

The woman reading the results was almost crying
edit on 6-12-2015 by Indigent because: dailymail got it first...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Dictators usually do not recognize "elections" that do not go their way.

Expect a "new election" until they get the result that is desired.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Not if Army is not behind them, Maduro is Speaking now, he said he accepts the results (for now) but he is rambling about how communist states has always faced sabotage ... yawn

So what he says is what they say about everything, they don't have fault of anything, is fault of someone else, the world lowered the oil prices so the revolution lose the elections...

edit on 6-12-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

He will seize power while claiming the US rigged the elections

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Hi man....Its been a while since I have posted .....had to go through various emails remember passwords etc...

You are Venezuelean and as you probably remember I am there right now... Obviously you have spoken to your family etc,,,but all is strangely calm.. Has Maduro excepted his deafeat:::[P[!@@#$%%^&&**(((*&):"? damn spanish keyboard lol
He doesnt want to admit defeat.... only time will tell.. Now I have my password ...again ....for like the 10th time ...we can communicate.. I have added you as a friend..

saluds

new topics

top topics

join