It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernandino, another false flag?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I believe I read that Jeddah is quite a large city. Maybe the second largest and a gateway to Mecca.

Found a link
Wikipedia

Although some find WIKI unreliable as a source.

Here is an interesting story from Arab News
Arab News

It is reported that they were not in Saudi Arabia at the same time.
He was there to perform Umrah.

The source added that “Tashfeen Malik was not in Saudi Arabia at the time when Farook was there to perform Umrah”.

She was studying pharmacology in Pakistan.
She certainly could have become radicalized while at university.
Daesch, ISIL, ISIS, it's all the same isn't it?

Perhaps the Arab News censors theirs as well...
Another Article

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
If the couple was found handcuffed in the truck then who was it laying on the opposite side of the road in a pool of blood, and then later on handcuffed and still in a pool of blood?

I mean that was broadcast live so...?

Anything is a false flag when you make up facts as you go.

Was that only shown locally or what? I saw the same footage you just described, broadcast live. Even David Bowdech (FBI) explained Farook was handcuffed outside of the vehicle after being shot, because you should take extra precautions with someone so dangerous.

A neighbor from Farooks residence (the house with a yard, where Farook and wife lived in Corona, not the Redlands apartment where they built bombs) reported that she always saw them doing target practice in the yard.
Silly to say a woman can't shoot a gun, and of course his "own sister" and family is going to defend them.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

My thoughts exactly. .. actually on the live feed, I distinctly recall the dispatcher speaking of 2 additional perps. .....

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

Interesting this is the second thread on the subject supporting the two "Hollywood style lawyers", I guess they are hard at trying to make the whole horrific terrorist attack on 14 innocent people San Bernardino a false flag.

Read my lips is not conspiracy the lawyers are just after money, this was a genuine Terrorist attack and 14 people died

The two bozos lawyers are trying to turn this incident of terrorism into a Sandy hook conspiracy been disrespectful to the victims of both massacres.

I will said again, shame, shame and more shame.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

On that I agree, it was actually 3 of them, witnesses recall three mask shooters, the tweets from the terrorist organization calling them martyrs also said three martyrs.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: FyreByrd

My thoughts exactly. .. actually on the live feed, I distinctly recall the dispatcher speaking of 2 additional perps. .....

More than likely just a Arabic guy in a truck like Oklahoma city.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Are you a sexist?

Frail women?

The US just opened all combat roles to women in the military.

There is no weight requirements that I have seen.

Kurdish women fighters with guns have defeated many savage muslim men.

Don't try and derail the thread ...

He was making an observation and it was more then just her weight .

Anyway , OP i fully agree , I feel it was a FF opperation no doubt. It all makes sens , US needs boots on the gorund in syria before Russia can take control. Plan A was "Assad using gas" that failed to get support . Plab B was "support rebel factions to overthrow assad " that started working until the Russian Bear stepped in . Plan C boots on the ground. That would require a fearful islamaphobia nation. And thus far it seems to be working . it's evident on ATS.

Any intelligent person who's been following these middle east issues should be able to see the bull # placed in front of them. But then again we have people who simply refuse to Deny Ignorance.

Kap

You really don't understand politics do you? The last thing Obama's wants is to put ground troops onto syria. Hes fighting other politicians calls to do exactly that. Obama is the lead from behind president but the send in troops and take out isis president. He's more then happy to set up others to fight isis and keep us troops out. So unless you can figure out how a terrorist operation in California can help him keep troops out if Iraq and syria your conspiracy theory doesn't hold water.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane

originally posted by: Shamrock6
If the couple was found handcuffed in the truck then who was it laying on the opposite side of the road in a pool of blood, and then later on handcuffed and still in a pool of blood?

I mean that was broadcast live so...?

Anything is a false flag when you make up facts as you go.

Was that only shown locally or what? I saw the same footage you just described, broadcast live. Even David Bowdech (FBI) explained Farook was handcuffed outside of the vehicle after being shot, because you should take extra precautions with someone so dangerous.

A neighbor from Farooks residence (the house with a yard, where Farook and wife lived in Corona, not the Redlands apartment where they built bombs) reported that she always saw them doing target practice in the yard.
Silly to say a woman can't shoot a gun, and of course his "own sister" and family is going to defend them.

They had spent extensive time practicing their shooting skills. And doesn't take about of strength to pull a trigger even a 90 pound woman can do it. Wow it amazes me how sexist people can be. For some reason a woman can't learn how to effectively use a rifle my God what is this the 1800s

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone

Why is it so hard to believe that the world is just filled with crazies?

If everyone did just believe that? It sure would make false flags
a piese of cake wouldn't it? Oh wait maybe that's why we see this
constent evidence in everyone of these incidents. Pearl harbor,
the gulf of tonkin and the assassinations of the sixties weren't
supposed to teach us a damn thing right? How ignorant people
are to just say, " Oh no that isn't happening". Don't you know
the truth will set you free? Why do so many run when it's
completely obvious to those who aren't chicken sh1t?

OMG!

It's the truuuuuth!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

there is good analysis and points made that indicate this event is a false flag here:

Link

Just make sure you click the blue 'click here' button otherwise you will only Charlie Hebdo on the on front page. Seems its the workings of The Powers That Should Not Be.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

there is good analysis and points made that indicate this event is a false flag here:

Link

Just make sure you click the blue 'click here' button otherwise you will only Charlie Hebdo on the on front page. Seems its the workings of The Powers That Should Not Be.

Apparently your link in unaware the police shootout was caught on tape. A person who lives their filmed it as the police caught up to the vehicle. And yes you here several shots from a rifle ring out when the police car stops. I have no idea why the idiot in your link thinks they were shooting out the side window when even in the video I saw the police were behind the vehicle. See in a police chase the police are usually behind the vehicle.

As for the id that's funny in itself if they were planting an id it would be correct without typo. And for what purpose was it planted they already knew who she was I don't think her work Id is very relevant to the investigation. It proves nothing and just the fact it was there tells us she had a job and we knew that already didn't we. Wow major frame up there huh? But to keep the conspiracy alive I'm sure someone will try to convince us the SUV was a hallogram. Oh and by the way they were handcuffed by the police after the shootout standard procedure before ambulance arrives on the scene. My God are people this stupid?????
edit on 12/7/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I have no idea why the idiot in your link thinks they were shooting out the side window when even in the video I saw the police were behind the vehicle.

Because he believes the shadow government is behind everything.

When your credibility is questioned on GLP it pretty much sums it all up.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Yes although we don't know this was a FF
it sure has the markers. The next whatever it is will be big
if so.Because if these are FF, they monitor sites, especially
this one I'm sure, to see how they did, what people noticed
and how they can improve next time. Sounds cold I know,
but so is shooting unarmed civilians in the face.

So.. to shut us up, the next one will be multiple cities at the same time,
with a variety of WMD. Nuke Chem Bio etc. and for days rather than hours.
I think Rebekah Roth is right and needs to keep her head on a swivel
www.coasttocoastam.com...

I wish they'd all get nice hobbies instead of Massacre 101.
edit on 7-12-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: link

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Incredible this thread is filling up the wet dreams of the two Hollywood lawyers, keep going, that is the only agenda behind the Terrorist massacre in San Bernardino.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
And there was apparently some kind of "live fire" or "readiness" exercise taking place nearby?

Something may indeed be fishy...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

More than ever, good law abiding citizens need to defend themselves against their own government planning false flags against it's people.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I highly doubt they were "found handcuffed" in the vehicle, but handcuffed by the LEO's who were just shot at, regardless if they were alive at the time or not.

This isn't a FF. I don't buy it, but I have watched a few YT vids on the subject. They were radicalized and I'm thinking the Jewish man (Nicholas Thalasinos who's been in the news this morning) PO'd Farook which led to him coming back to the party, with his wife, to do the mass shooting.

I think the "outspoken" man said or did something that was the final straw for these maniacs.

Here's just one (of MANY) articles about their spat.

ETA: This is nothing against Mr. Thalasinos and he didn't deserve to die nor was it against any laws that he shared his views of the world with others...
Link
edit on 7-12-2015 by lovebeck because: ETA N. Thalasinos' name/etc.

edit on 7-12-2015 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Yes although we don't know this was a FF
it sure has the markers. The next whatever it is will be big
if so.Because if these are FF, they monitor sites, especially
this one I'm sure, to see how they did, what people noticed
and how they can improve next time. Sounds cold I know,
but so is shooting unarmed civilians in the face.

So.. to shut us up, the next one will be multiple cities at the same time,
with a variety of WMD. Nuke Chem Bio etc. and for days rather than hours.
I think Rebekah Roth is right and needs to keep her head on a swivel
www.coasttocoastam.com...

I wish they'd all get nice hobbies instead of Massacre 101.

What exactly are the "markers" of a FF??

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

of course all of the training exercises will "confuse" the "viewers" (us), the smoke and mirrors tricks.... how predictable.

Now nobody knows what was the training and what was real.

edit on 7-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus
had to reply cause I saw the live news coverage, one suspect was lying on the ground at least 40 feet from where the truck sat and was presumed dead, the second suspect was apparently dead in the truck but wasn't announced. Just thought id make that clear

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join