It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Eyewitnesses Affirm CA Shooters were 3 WHITE MaleS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

I had the scanners on almost all day. For what it's worth, I also recall an officer repeatedly giving the description of a third suspect crossing something, a road? I couldn't quite catch it all, while the other officers had the suv surrounded. The officer after the other suspect was still repeating the description after the shootout was over. If I remember correctly he described tactical shorts, a beard and the suspect was carrying a box or package of some kind.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
framing Mideastern UPS or FedEx delivery person carrying a package this holiday season for blowin up a building? Can just see the color being conjured up by media & feds as we speak; just a matter of time in this new sinister world of Zion!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
It's amazing to me that people on this thread who have gone full on with the "special ops killing people in the attack" or that ridiculous pic of the 3 guys being the same line of thinking seem unable to grasp how unreliable initial witness information is.

Have you never played Whisper Down the Lane in school? Do you not realize that you can show a 5 second video clip to a room 20 people and get multiple different reports of what the video showed?

Why is it that conspiracy people that like to claim how awake they are throw all deductive and logical reasoning out the door in order to paint their latest X-Files episode?

It amazes me how some people can't see what is clearly in their faces and sometimes when people look identical they are the same people... It does remind one of Scully on the X-files and her "No I didn't see the alien Mulder" lol!
"What aliens mulder?"

However, a study by Yuille and Cutshall (1986) contradicts the importance of stress in influencing eyewitness memory.

They showed that witnesses of a real life incident (a gun shooting outside a gun shop in Canada) had remarkable accurate memories of a stressful event involving weapons. A thief stole guns and money, but was shot six times and died.

The police interviewed witnesses, and thirteen of them were re-interviewed five months later. Recall was found to be accurate, even after a long time, and two misleading questions inserted by the research team had no effect on recall accuracy. One weakness of this study was that the witnesses who experienced the highest levels of stress where actually closer to the event, and this may have helped with the accuracy of their memory recall.

The Yuille and Cutshall study illustrates two important points:

1. There are cases of real-life recall where memory for an anxious / stressful event is accurate, even some months later.

2. Misleading questions need not have the same effect as has been found in laboratory studies (e.g. Loftus & Palmer).

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Those would have been first on the scene chasing the bad guys.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So we got the whole world identifying the man and woman as the shooters

Really?

Doubt we will ever see proof they were even in the building. It is good to believe the whole government line - it makes life seem easier.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mandelaeffect

It does seem like impala slipped off the first witnesses tongue while he was trying to think of a particular model of SUV then the woman beside him said a small car then he said no just an SUV.

both witnesses describe black military clothing in general so i find it intriguing even that commonality would be disputed. obviously they weren't covered head to to lest how would they see? (i dont even know what fatigues look like)

all three being tall males is key. to picture Mrs Malik as fitting that profile is quite a stretch to say the least.
And yet the guy died wearing a pair of shorts...Like someone said, there should have been cameras...There's no reason they should not be able to show us the videos unless they are lying...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

he described tactical shorts, a beard and the suspect was carrying a box or package of some kind

Sounds like a pizza delivery guy in cargo shorts...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Is it better to believe every hair-brained conspiracy theory that pops up on-line? Sometimes, things happen exactly as we're told they happened.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RedParrotHead

No, it was someone that was being tracked for quite sometime. He was specifically referred to as a suspect as well. It was different then when they mentioned the guy running down the road or even the possibly Hispanic person seen in the orange shirt near Amazon. They really were trying to find this guy and every time the officer repeated the description or location of this person he seemed to be talked over. It was difficult to hear it all with so much going on. I also have two boys in the house with me, so that adds to distraction. This person of interest was repeated so often I asked for clarification in the original thread that day. It honestly could have been anyone, but they were pretty focused on the individual for the amount of more important things happening at the moment.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join