It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'NO Evidence of Muslim Couple/Suspects' Link to TERROR Per FBI Despite Media & Gov

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
I don't know ... but ...

My crazy idea is, that the FBI drove around saw a Muslim couple in a car and shot them without needing to, then planted evidence ...

Basically, I wouldn't trust a "fart" coming out of a US butt ... even if a smell was around.

Then they went to the house and one of them said Joe get a dozen of those pipe bombs out of my trunk, and hide them down your pants, don't want the news to see.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Yep...all non jihadists have Kevlar vests, bomb making equipment and assault rifles.

What about all the redneck militia wannabes? During the Bundy standoff there were many "Oath keepers" showing up in Kevlar with assault rifles. And as far as bombs goes you can walk into any kitchen and make a bomb.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

You do realise how many witnesses were around during this episode don't you?

You do not understand. They gave them the guns first then said we will give you a heads start....

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
What about all the redneck militia wannabes? During the Bundy standoff there were many "Oath keepers" showing up in Kevlar with assault rifles. And as far as bombs goes you can walk into any kitchen and make a bomb.

The real question is money, where they get it. What they had is not cheap for a single income guy with a wife and kid in CA. The other question is why are too normal people acting just like crazy Oath Keepers? Oath Keepers got their own demons to work through, but a quite couple with a 6 month living in the suburbs of CA...lol

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Elegance??? Eh? And have you heard of the Hajj or not?

Lol, I will correct it. Haha

Yes, I know of the Hajj. It's a dirty affair where millions of people flood to touch or get a glimpse of a rock.

Sometimes people are killed by trampling each other. Not my cup of tea.

I think you mean 'allegiance'. And by the way, can I point out that every years millions of Christians go to the Holy Land to see bits of stone, or to Rome, to see other bits of rock, or in fact go to local shrines in their own country to see what they've been told was the fingerbone of Saint Probablyneverexisted (but which is instead a piece of bone from the nearest handy corpse).

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You do realise how many witnesses were around during this episode don't you?

That's why I said "Crazy idea ..."

It's because I don't trust anything coming from the US ... nada ... caught being lying, and creating "false flags" way too often.

And I don't trust you to be a discerning judge of what happened either. In fact, your denial is an issue. That makes you part of the problem. You certainly are not part of the solution.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mandelaeffect

Finally we're at least hearing from persons by name (American attorneys versed in law and discovery?) rather than shady media entities and government, and looney landlord's open houses to 'show and tell'.

I applaud you for not trusting the American media, but frankly, if you are listening to defense attorneys for truth, they are twice as bad.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No matter how this gets cut its all very odd, I don't think any story will fully she'd light on this. The thing I don't like the most is that even with witnesses it was said to be three people, and still took hours to understand "the truth" of the situation. I'm not disputing the validity of the story, just upset we all had to give up rights and privacy for the NSA to have the capability to pry into any communication, yet when an active situation happens they can't use their resources to resolve something of this scale faster. I wish there was a j*** off emotji, seems fitting right now.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Yep...all non jihadists have Kevlar vests, bomb making equipment and assault rifles...
Their story totally checks out...

My wife and I think every weekend "hey, should we go to whole foods or dress in tactical gear and build bombs."

Sounds perfectly believably...great op
Stars and flags(definitely not being sarcastic)

-Christosterone

Sarcasm noted and approved. (Also appreciated)
edit on 6-12-2015 by Spader because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mandelaeffect

It sounds like the attorneys are meeting with the FBI to attempt (on behalf of family members) to 'debunk' some of the info being pumped out by the Media and Government, such as ISIS now claiming Syed Farook & Tafsheen Malik were members of their organization.

Finally we're at least hearing from persons by name (American attorneys versed in law and discovery?) rather than shady media entities and government, and looney landlord's open houses to 'show and tell'.

So you signed up yesterday and are well on your way to 100 posts. Interesting trend I see happening quite a bit lately. So what's the agenda? Why did the family need to lawyer up so fast? How did CAIR manage to have family at a press conference while the bodies were still warm?

There's certainly some fishy business going on. I'd be interested to see how many of the brand new members with high post counts are on the payroll somewhere.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

So you signed up yesterday and are well on your way to 100 posts. Interesting trend I see happening quite a bit lately. So what's the agenda? Why did the family need to lawyer up so fast? How did CAIR manage to have family at a press conference while the bodies were still warm?

There's certainly some fishy business going on. I'd be interested to see how many of the brand new members with high post counts are on the payroll somewhere.

I'm thinking they are older members that made new/extra accounts.They seem to be too experience with how ATS works to be really new members. Still fishy agenda as you say.

Bad news for the lawyers.. The Dad has now come out and said that his son was obsessed with ISIS, and so it looks like he went off and got him self a nice ISIS bride too.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

That lawyer reminds me of Tommy Davis the former scientology spokesperson. Same bravado as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: blujack21

That lawyer reminds me of Tommy Davis the former scientology spokesperson. Same bravado as well.

Lol you are right...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Or maybe, just maybe it an attempt to push the agenda of a government conspiracy angle to the Terrorist attack in San Bernardino, the law group working in behave of the Family members of the terrorist could be very resourceful, after all ATS is a conspiracy site.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hi, I'm -"that guy." They both deny being associated with those groups. They watched and learned, but never contacted them. Hear their words on "Channeling Erik" I have no idea if it's the truth but it sure resonates like the truth, you decide. Sorry, I can't get pics or links to work...technically challenged, and whatnot.

a reply to: mandelaeffect

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: bjarneorn

Only a nutjob would bring non-lethal means to a gunfight.

No mind paid

I differ ... I'd use a chemical sleep agent, and put the entire enemy squadron to sleep in an instant.

Saves me time, space and ... bullets.

"Entire enemy squadron?"

Putting people down for a nap saves "time space and billets?" Come again? Since now you have to put a roof over their head and talk to them?

Stop basing your idea on how to handle real world incidents off Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Another question I had is about all the ammo and pipe bombs found, how are we to know that all truly exists, could be brought and photos from and my where just pushing the agenda just like anything else.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yep...all non jihadists have Kevlar vests, bomb making equipment and assault rifles.

And this guy in Long Island this week.

Though to be fair, he didn't have bombs. That they found.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
How about this,

FBI looking at mother of San Bernardino gunman

www.aol.com...

Mother of Syed Farook is a Member of US Pro-Caliphate Islamic Group...and Daddy confesses too!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shooter’s Father: Farook Told Me He Supported ISIS, Al Baghdadi

Read more: dailycaller.com...

The lawyers are going to have a hard time proving all this family innocent.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

First off, what about the redneck wannabes? Was that part of this op...sorry if I missed it

As for this op:
Conflate all you want but I see this as black and white...

Just last week my wife and I said to each other "do we go see hunger games: mocking jay part 2 or build IEDs and attach them to remote control toys(all while wearing our swat outfits of course)..??"
Totally normal, non-psychopath, umm I mean jihadist things right???

Also, my wife needs to cover herself because women are mere objects subject to my masculine rule and should be completely covered so as not to offend the magic dude in the sky whose primary voice was a pedophilic sociopath....

-Christosterone

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join