It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA Man Shot Dead in Home Invasion after joke on Facebook that maybe wife spent his $60K

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Apparently back in October a man joked around on facebook posting a pic of his wife(?) holding a bundle of mostly $1 bills and that his wife may have went shoppin with it.

He was shot dead in the head after the wife & children bore witness that the gunmen demanding 'the money'.

Dunno why the video author went off on that testosterone tangent but on that note I don't see a wife cryin or anything but at least she wasn't shot too indeed cuz the pic was of her with the $ not him =L

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mandelaeffect

Well if they weren't so narcissistic in the first place, and didn't post such idiocy, this wouldn't have happened.

Face book is a MASSIVELY destructive force and society simply hasn't caught up with that yet, following all these people, all the time, every day. Imagine your life isn't as good as theirs, your partner isn't as toned or your kids aren't as cute. You start to develop all sorts of anxiety symptoms. That's Facebook. Not even going into the whole data mining aspect of it and it's creepy - weird founder.

These people didn't 'deserve' to be hurt, but they sure as hell didn't help themselves. This is a messed up world and advertising your 'wealth' will get you killed.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Face book is a MASSIVELY destructive force and society simply hasn't caught up with that yet, following all these people, all the time, every day. Imagine your life isn't as good as theirs, your partner isn't as toned or your kids aren't as cute. You start to develop all sorts of anxiety symptoms. That's Facebook. Not even going into the whole data mining aspect of it and it's creepy - weird founder.

Kinda hits the head on the nail and even reminds me that 'Zuckerberg' means 'sweet mountain'; how come Mark is a Rockefeller, but isn't?!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If your selling crack in the ghetto, don't have a FB account I guess.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I drive a Subaru Outback. I live in a condo that looks non-descript (but nice) from the outside, but inside I have a beautiful, large living area. I don't want anyone to know that I have money. I prefer my anonymity.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You got money . Hmmmmm .

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Ha!

If I could (the wife has this obsession with a house and windows), I would have a complete underground house "off the records" with a crappy mobile home on top on a piece of dirt in the boonies with low taxes.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Any time I buy anything I am sure to upload an unboxing video.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Judging by how these clowns look, I doubt their money was legal to begin with. Intelligent people do not grab their crotch and especially don't post a picture of them doing so. Shady stuff has shady outcomes.

Pcg

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I drive a Subaru Outback. I live in a condo that looks non-descript (but nice) from the outside, but inside I have a beautiful, large living area. I don't want anyone to know that I have money. I prefer my anonymity.

hey whats ur address? if u dont tell me ur name, ur anonymity and outwardly humble life are still rather preserved

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Ha!

If I could (the wife has this obsession with a house and windows), I would have a complete underground house "off the records" with a crappy mobile home on top on a piece of dirt in the boonies with low taxes.

That is similar to me!

I would have an underground bunker with a non-descript log cabin built on top. The wife allowed me to compromise to a condo in a nice neighborhood.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

You got money . Hmmmmm .

I am not a 1% or anything, but I am 'retired'.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Anything?

PM me your youtube... I must see for myself an unboxing of your glorious pajama jeans.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It's unbelievable that anyone would be stupid enough to paint a target on their home by waving around a lot of loose cash. Apparently the need to show off overrides any sense of self-preservation.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Facebook strikes again.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mandelaeffect

Looks like that's a lesson for us on ATS about bragging you have lots of money.

Sometimes it's best to learn from the mistakes of others.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Agreed. When you live in gangland, it's a good idea to publicly fake having tens of thousands of dollars in the house.

#blacklogicmatters

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Ha ha , its all good . According to Google you are 10,057 miles from me .

Or This .

22h 47m duration, 2+ stops
Adelaide (ADL) to Cincinnati, USA (CVG)
22h 45m+

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I am sure that there are plenty of actual rich people within a short drive of you.

Please target them first!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
what a dumb thing to do. Oh look a tme!! i got wads of cash!!1 wheee!!1 stupid morons

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join