It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tube stabbing 'terrorist incident'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: residentofearth

Unlike the USA we dont descend into paranoid hysteria and knee jerk reactions (mostly).

Hopefully we can look at this cleary, wait for the investigation and treat this as a tragic incident but not one to erode our freedoms , values and culture of tolerance.

Who in the USA has descended into paranoid hysteria ? No knee jerk reactions here. We have the FBI still investigating the last incident. But , if it walks like a duck , quacks like a duck , it must be a duck.....

And , we also are awaiting the results of the investigation...

The surge in trump supporters says otherwise and Obama looks to being going after your guns again.

And lets not talk about the cluster F of freedom grabs after 9/11.

Not saying all Americans are guilty of this.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Unlike the USA we dont descend into paranoid hysteria and knee jerk reactions (mostly).

Hopefully we can look at this cleary, wait for the investigation and treat this as a tragic incident but not one to erode our freedoms , values and culture of tolerance.

Hmmmm, well can you explain to me if it was tolerance of values and culture when you made this 1st comment in the San Bernadino shooting thread?

Ha!

More likely a pissed of white teenager.

just another day in America.

Your hypocrisy and hatred of Americans is duly noted!

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident

Your words?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Who are you trying to fool?

I can hear your judgemental knee jerking from here.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I came to Europe because in my country you get 20 shots to steal your phone, now you try to get home in the public transport and some spontaneous slash your throat for, Syria?!?

I hope the victim recovers, and I really really hope the trash that did this get severely raped in jail.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What?

Almost all your mass shootings are by pissed off white teenagers.

Thats a fact. How does that make me hate Americans?

Ok I was wrong that time but seeing as you have had hundreds of mass shootings and all of them by domestic nut cases it was a valid assumption. In future I should likely wait as ISiS have joined the mass shooting club.

Again dont see how that means I hate the USA.
edit on 5-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

What?

Ok I was wrong that time but seeing as you have had hundreds of mass shootings and all of them by domestic nut cases it was a valid assumption. In future I should likely wait as ISiS have joined the mass shooting club.

Show me it is a fact!

Prove it!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Who are you trying to fool?

I can hear your judgemental knee jerking from here.

in what way?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

What?

Show me it is a fact!

Prove it!

Erm The fact that every mass shooting in the USA has been by US citizens up until this point.

I have lost count know the exact number of mass shootings you have had as tgey are almost a weekly if not daily ocurance sadly it seems, but up until this point none of them have been by ISIS.

Dont know why you are getting so defensive. What happened there was tragic.

But your president seems to be already looking for ways to exploit this.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

When hes found guilty th e man he stabbed needs to be allowed to stab him back as payback.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Again, some can't resist criticizing America...

...no matter what happens. *sigh*

Must be a... "knee-jerk reaction". (-_-)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
It seems that any act of public violence by some whacko is getting classified as terrorism in order to enact harsher penalties and infringe individual rights.

Welcome to the new norm!

I agree it's a lone whacko wanna be terrorist but failed apart from killing one person (with how many thousands of people are in the tube constantly, it's a miracle he was so criminally incompetent - seems more random snap than planned attack).

However this is the UK, we've been through terrorism for decades, one idiot with a knife won't change things. If anything he'll be a laughing stock.

Not trying to say this wasn't a tragedy, but I'm completely baffled as to how someone with a knife in one of the most cramped place in the world was only capable of killing one person.

EDIT: Just realised the victim has serious wounds and isn't dead, thank god. Need to read posts properly.
edit on 5-12-2015 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: iunlimited491
Again, some can't resist criticizing America...

...no matter what happens. *sigh*

Must be a... "knee-jerk reaction". (-_-)

Because the mess we are in now and the catatrophic foreign policy formed was triggered by knee jerk reactions after 9/11.

Anyway its the US government I cant stand not its people.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well, its a good thing he mentioned Syria up front that way we don't have to wade through fifty pages of web traffic to find out who's responsible.

UK begins reprisal bombing in 3,2,1…

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thanks to mother earth for this wasn't in America because this small incident would've converted to massive breaking F*****G news, babbling like mental right-wing nutbag te-tarded ...

Anyways, thanks to our best Police in the world for handling this situation civilly.

Meanwhile:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Take one part mental instability and add three parts relentless propaganda, mix them together for one month then add a weapon of choice and a heavy dose of psychotropics.

Rinse and repeat.

That's how you make a terrorist and control public opinion to erode liberty to ensure security.

Nazi experimentation 101.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

LOl, drowning in a sea of infantile rantings sometimes. But give us some credit. We used to not kill our suspects, too. I see your thirty cops against knife wielder and raise you one Ninja against hook and ladder fire truck.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Don't forget that our government is lobbied, funded, and directed by the corporate elite. You're getting caught up in blaming the middle man. Our own religious aspirations in the region don't help either.

CX

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
Well played to the Police, caught him alive. He's in custody. No chance of him becoming a martyr.

Agreed

Also makes me think that no matter how many special terrorism units they train, like the new CTSFO's.....first at any incident will be the officer on the street. Most probably an ordinary transport copper in this case.

How long before the anti terror unit got there ?

Which then makes me think of the police cutbacks that our glorious leader is making.

Again, well done to the police, I hope the injured casualty gets better soon.

CX.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Obama looks to being going after your guns again.

Again ,the only word that counts in that sentence. If I had a nickle for every time someone on ATS said they were coming after our guns I would have alot of damn nickles..

And we would still have our guns..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

It was "climate change" of course. It's ALL because of climate change. . . . . . . EVERYTHING!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join