It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we know ice-es is even real???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

On what?

How about you jump on a plane and fly to Syria to find out?

Report back to us buddy, if you're right, you'll have a nice holiday. If you're wrong, you may die.

Win win if you ask me

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

how do you know it's all even filmed there? That's what they want you to believe. There's lots of desert in the US too

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It's up to you to prove your idea...

But hey, keep changing the goal posts, it makes you look like a real upstanding guy!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

the news is all fake. it's just the way they brainwash the masses. That's common knowledge in here! You're trying to tell me the 6 oclock news is truth?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I don't think there is any hard evidence its much more than a token paramilitary group whose capabilities are grossly over stated to suit The Powers That Should Not Be.

I reckon its a real but token force that enables them to point to and make it out to be a force with world changing capability in the same way they portrayed Osoma Bin Laden to be that too.

I reckon its just Osama Bin laden V2.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The video evidence on liveleak looks pretty real to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

What does your goalpost changing have to do with the news?

You will ignore anything presented here anyway, you'll dismiss it as MSM propaganda or something, this is why I suggested you go find the evidence that you seek.

But you aren't really seeking an answer are you? You're looking for people to pat you on the back and congratulate you for being so clever....

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The names have changed, but the beliefs, tactics, and designs of the groups have remained essentially the same. • ‘TPTB’ • ‘Illuminati’ • ‘The Octopus’ • ‘The Secret Team’ • ‘The Unseen Hand’ • ‘The Hidden Hand’ • ‘New World Order’ • ‘Zionists’ • ‘The Shadow Government’ • The ‘Synagogue of Satan’ • They were also referred to in ancient times as ‘the Brotherhood of the Snake’ and ‘the Brotherhood of the Dragon’

Dont forget to include in that group the demiurge, jehovah and his cohorts. Always trying to keep man from Source/Love.
This planet has been ruled by the same groups since proto humans were manipulated to be cattle for labour; soul food for the psychic vampires who rule all the groups you mentioned.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

the fact that MSM is telling me that they are "all that". That means the reality is 180. That they're fake

I imagine those who have seen their loved ones killed in horrible ways would say otherwise.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
ask the family members of those who have been executed, in syria, iraq or any other nationally that they have killed people from.

just who do you think every nation that is bombing syria, and iraq are targeting? who do you think all those millions of "Syrian Refugees " are running from? granted some aren't syrian and aren't really refugees, but the vast majority are, and they are not just running from Assad or the bombing.

call them isis, daesh, or as the great denier calls them ISIL ("Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant." ) they are very real, created by whoever, they are still killing people wholesale.
edit on 7-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

So is Russia in on it, because they are in Syria to bomb ISIS...or so they say.

End of ISIS? Putin 'sending 150,000 soldiers to Syria to WIPE OUT evil Islamic State'

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

just who do you think every nation that is bombing syria, and iraq are targeting?

Nobody it's all a lie...you didn't get the new memo from the boss?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hey this has to be good news for the 170000+ ISIS killed so far!
They can go back home to their families!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
ice-es. But how do we know they're even real? I find it hard to believe they're even a real organization.

Your thoughts?

I am sure I heard of them decades ago...

"ice-es baby"?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join