It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug companies create illness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And here's how I will tell you they do it.

Through advertising theirs drugs.

When they advertise the drug, they are advertising the illness designed the drugs for. Subliminal messaging in TV advertising has the viewer accept and believe they have the illness and that particular drug can help them.

Why are Americans more sick than any other countries? Because companies that advertise poisoned food and drugs/illness are permitted to flood the weak of mind.

You will notice people who do not watch any TV are not sick as often, as long as they are not believing illness upon them selves.

Cancer is a big one. Through Hollywood television and useless cancer research, humans have believed that cancer cannot be beaten. And that cancer is genetically predispositions.

Why was cancer not such a big problem BEFORE they started researching cancer?

I'm not saying that doctors don't have a purpose and all medicines are useless.

I'm saying that what people believe about illness dictates how the illness effects them. And it's not so much an individual problem anymore but a national or world spread problem. Created and maintained by drug companies, health insurance, and medical systems that make profit from your species being sick.

If you do not believe me, you persist the hopelessness they have put upon you, and wish to continue in sickness. If you are addicted to a drug that treats a sickness. And prefer the drug over being well, you will not become well.

Mental illness is caused by the same thing as physical illness, some effect the body, some effect the brain. But it all originates in thoughts.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

If you are addicted to a drug that treats a sickness. And prefer the drug over being well, you will not become well.

Lots of people develop a condition (become ill) that can't afford the treatment. So meds is the mitigating route. Then the illness, plus the addiction to the pain relievers and the side effects from that produce a life threatening illness that they then "rescue" from the jaws of death.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

They don't fix the base problem because the money isn't there, but will rescue a life threatening situation that develops from that.

I been watching this happen to another one of my neighbors of late. Get sick, get rescued, propped back up until sick again .

The mortality rate is diametrically dependent on how long the money lasts.

Edit: So i guess the Medical Industrial Complex maintains sickness.
edit on 5-12-2015 by intrptr because: dit:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Ask your doctor if medical advice from a TV
Commercial is right for you?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Good. Let the fools get what they deserve. More opportunities for the wise.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I'm saying that what people believe about illness dictates how the illness effects them.

This is not always the case. I've got Addison's Disease, no matter how I may feel about the condition or my belief in how it impacts my body has no bearing on how the illness effects me. It is what it is, my adrenal cortex are destroyed and I will become very ill and eventually die if I do not take my daily dose of medication.

If you do not believe me, you persist the hopelessness they have put upon you, and wish to continue in sickness. If you are addicted to a drug that treats a sickness. And prefer the drug over being well, you will not become well.

I take daily medication to treat my "sickness" of Addison's Disease, are you saying that I have a choice and that its mind over matter or something?
edit on 5-12-2015 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I can see how creating side effect illness generates multi-level profit

But why not go a step further and actually create DISEASE?

I mean like a big company (ie, Bayer) give a vaccine that in 20 years will be found to have injected a slow-kill virus into the population (ie, HIV)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Drug companies don't create illness. WE do. America is one of the sickest countries, because of the lifestyle choices that WE choose to make. WE have diets that are laden with low quality meats and carbohydrates. WE choose to drink more soft drinks than water. WE choose to use tobacco and abuse alcohol. WE choose to have sedentary lifestyles.

WE choose lifestyles that give us cancer, heart disease and diabetes. WE choose lifestyles that promote a weak immune system.

WE make it easy because WE are idiots. WE make it easy because WE would rather take pills then to expend any effort fixes OUR problems. Big pharma doesn't have to do anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
I take daily medication to treat my "sickness" of Addison's Disease, are you saying that I have a choice and that its mind over matter or something?

I don't contend to know about Addison's disease nor claim to be a medical expert, but to answer your latter question, yes, you have a choice. The choice is natural treatments vs man-made pharmaceuticals. I always find it funny that the medical establishment always terms natural remedies that have been around for thousands of years as 'alternative medicine' as opposed to the synthetic drugs, some of which haven't been around long enough to know of all possible adverse side affects as mainstream medicine.

"Can I Treat Hypocortisolism Naturally?

If you have been diagnosed with the condition or know that your adrenal levels need regulated, you can treat the condition naturally. Hypocortisolism is a condition that responds well to regulatory treatment. Hydrocortisone, plant-source cortisol, and dietary supplements are among the most effective home treatment options."
www.earthclinic.com...
edit on 12jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath

Why was cancer not such a big problem BEFORE they started researching cancer?

Because it went undetected!

There is evidence of cancer in many skeletons, at least 200 in the past couple of years, going back to 4000 years!
Cancer has always been with us, but people didn't know they had cancer and die without knowing what we know now.

Cancer research has helped us detect cancer earlier and with more accuracy, hence it seems a big problem now. BUT it has always been a problem, it has always existed, even before 'Big Bad Pharma' was invented.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Humans have been getting sick, to the point of death, for millions of years. TV (and other media) advertising is recent.

Cancer has always been a major killer, even before there was diagnosis. Believe it or not, there were 'cures' for cancer written about in ancient Roman & Egyptian writings.

Sure, there may be some psychosomatic illness (it does happen, but it is rare) that plays into the profits of drug companies but by far the drug companies are reactive, looking for cures to sicknesses that have always existed.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Maybe the Christians are right and praying for healing is the best alternative

Oh wait, don't many die from that happening

It's about common sense and balance, their is a place for medication, though some people, well, you are right.

Just can't make such a broad statement like what you have done

Drug companies employ scientists who work for money and are above reproach, how dare you

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

because money rules the world...
drug companies capitalize while people suffer.

everyone needs their dimes and nickels.

caress the sword !!!
/sarcasm
edit on (12/5/1515 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
To those who say it's diet as well. It is.

The FDA in USA is a strange statement.

Food and Drug Administration: approves many toxic "foods" and drugs that have been proven to cause disease.

"United" States of America: none of the states are united other than the fact they let the federal government run all over them and decide silly things such as what can be considered food, and what drugs people should and shouldn't not take.

The truth is all pharmaceutical drugs are sorcory, and most the "food" approved by the FDA is in fact poison. People don't want to believe their government is lying to them about everything (as proven in my thread about what they are telling us about space) so out of this eeronious self soothing belief that they can eat food and consume drugs approved by fda without getting all sorts of diseases.

How many of you drink soda?

How many of you consume more than a tablespoon of refined sugar or flour in an average day?

How many of you eat a hamburger more than once a week?

Deep fried?

Processed, packages of any kind?

Sugar free sweeteners?

If you consume these poisons that the FDA approves as food, you will end up needing the drugs. They go hand in hand.

Everything in California has been proven to cause cancer.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Prescription drugs kill more Americans than illegal drugs.
That is amazing when you take into account how much illegal drugs Americans do.
We consume 40% of the worlds coc aine...
How is this not one of the biggest political and social issues of our time?
Every one of us has been effected by these companies. Be it on a personal level or a friend or family.
Crazy that I can get 20 years for carrying around a plant.
Yet it's perfectly fine for me to carry enough legal narcotics and opiates on my person to kill a herd of elephants.
Strange times indeed!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

And those who, through zero fault of their own who have genetic diseases? Has zero to do with anything they can control.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Nothing about a serious, chronic disease is funny. There are diseases that cannot be treated with herbs, oils, tinctures, cold laser therapy, reiki, etc.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Nothing about a serious, chronic disease is funny. There are diseases that cannot be treated with herbs, oils, tinctures, cold laser therapy, reiki, etc.

Who said it was funny? I was just pointing out there was an answer to his question whether there is a choice, and yes, there is an alternative. And yes, diseases can be treated with methods you listed and a myriad of others. Pharmaceuticals also just 'treat', never 'cure'. They don't profit from curing, just stringing you along by treating chronic diseases

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

There is no natural treatment for Addisons Disease, without steroids I will die, plain and simple. Not every medical condition is treatable with "natural" options. The adrenal cortex is destroyed, it isn't under active, I don't have one.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Maybe the Christians are right and praying for healing is the best alternative

Oh wait, don't many die from that happening

It's about common sense and balance, their is a place for medication, though some people, well, you are right.

Just can't make such a broad statement like what you have done

Drug companies employ scientists who work for money and are above reproach, how dare you

I think you are misinformed on Christian beliefs on prayer.

Prayer is not used as a replacement for medicine, nor is it recommended by any major Christian denomination (I do not class the Jehovah's Witnesses as Christian) to abandon modern medicine and rely solely on prayer.

In my case, my eldest son, who is not a Christian, was diagnosed with Ewings Sarcoma five months ago. As he was no longer a child, was a Caucasian male, the cancer was from the sacrum and the tumor size was large (10cm), his prognosis was the absolute worst for this cancer and he was given a 5% chance of survival.

The tumor did not respond at all to the first three rounds of chemo. Its size did not reduce and its bio-activity was similarly unaffected.

My church has been praying for him since we got the diagnosis.

Last Friday, he told us that the tumor had reduced and that there appeared to be 0% activity. As far as the doctors are concerned, the cancer is dead.

He will continue a further 7 rounds of chemo and radiation to ensure it is really gone.

In no case did anyone suggest that he should not follow the course that the oncologists prescribed.

The majority of medical research and funding for modern medicine also comes from Christian groups and hospitals.

I am deeply thankful to both God and to modern medicine for the life of my son.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
just say no to canabas oil.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join