It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik - Oswald style patsies?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Is it possible that Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik didn't even carry out the shootings and were setup and later executed?

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

2. Patsies Suspects Hid Their Crates of Bullets, Boxes of Bombs, Tactical Gear (and training?) and Killer Intentions from Family? – Like Adam Lanza and James Holmes before them, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik seemed like peaceful, normal folks just trying to live their lives before they suddenly turned into psycho killers… for no apparent reason.

Please read the article. Lots of good points being raised. I'm normally the last to cry "PSY-OP!" but why this pair suddenly decided to go on their killing spree is a mystery and doesn't add up.

I can't access the YouTube video of the witness reporting seeing 3 white males enter the building and open fire with assault rifles. Are there any credible eye-witness reports that confirm it was these two doing the killing? Or was it people with masks on?

What's the chance that we are looking at a government sanctioned op to frame Islamic State to justify an uptick in the war in Syria?
edit on 02015712am12 by Logman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Logman

Yes, in fact I think it is more than possible. Everything fits that scenario.

soulwaxer

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is plausible in that it was strange how it seemed they all of a sudden found the right black SUV. But things were unraveling so fast we'll never know.

I just read an odd thing too. They're linking her to IS and him to al Qaeda and also saying (unless this is old news) they were self-radicalized free agents.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
So initially there were supposed eye-witness accounts of 3 shooters. What's the latest on that?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If I wanted to establish ties between my patsy and ISIS I would do a lot more than a last minute pledge of allegiance to the caliphate. I would instill fear and imply that "the plan" worked, and our many brothers and sisters were standing by to repeat.

ETA like the post above me said, it is plausible, though. I don't think it is probable.
edit on 5-12-2015 by Stngray because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My magic 8-Ball says duh, and I don't think that's even an option... weird

Did anyone happen to catch Hilary the skanks recent statement? Terrorists are using the internet comment?
In the same article as the gun grab piece. That is scarier than her trying to disarm the public.

I feel like we are in bizarro, Nazi Germany world.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Imo, it probably was a setup. The fbi, or some other agency, was operating a sting (giving the, materials, pushing them to action, etc) with the intent of apprehending them before the act. Maybe Farouk caught on to the plot and went ahead with an attack ahead of schedule or something.

The third gunman would, in this scenario, obviously be the fbi's inside guy. Their undercover. They'll bury the third man angle most likely.

This isn't a giant conspiracy leap, this thing happens. The fbi is known for sting ops like that. I think the Boston bombing was probably a similar situation.

Also explains the training exercise nearby. The real question is, then, when there's a training exercise and an attack that sync, is that always evidence of a sting? Because, if so, that has GIGANTIC implications.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Witnesses to traumatic events are often unreliable

Most likely one of the survivors of the attack recognized Farook even though wore masks - remember the shooter worked
with them for several years

Police were broadcasting name of Farook as suspect before the confrontation

Witness across street from scene witnessed shooters getting into black SUV

Shooting at police from your black SUV probably confirmation that you are the terrorists

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Some of it is definitely...odd, strange BUT it WAS a terrorist attack and those don't make any sense anyway.
It IS odd to me that (from what I've read/heard so far) that they dropped their infant child off to a grandmother (?) and casually say "we have a Dr. appt"...No report of a "great" goodbye or it hasn't been reported (yet that I know of) that there was any oddness in the act. Like, odd behavior from the couple.
Why would they have stayed in the area for hours after the attack? So close by?
In the Paris attack didn't one or more of the culprits flee immediately when it started to unravel?

And, what DID happen to the third person? I swear that it was said there were three...two dead at the SUV and one had taken off running...? Into the nearby neighborhood...they combed the area for hours...

The whole thing is off...but, with crazies who knows...?

Just rambling thoughts...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Something seems amiss....

I saw two different photos of the dead "actors"

one had both close by the black suv

the other one had one dead person across the street, taken from a news helicopter.

odd
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Yes this is absolutely in the realm of possibility.

What we learned about MK Ultra back in the 70's is barely the tip of the iceberg, I shudder to think of where they have taken that kind of research to. Especially given the horrific nature of trauma based mind control

Extend that to their constant psy-ops through the media, which have never stopped since operation mockingbird and it would be naive to think that they could not orchestrate the hit and then look control the narrative, something like this...

Police training exercise in area - check
3 people in ski masks and military gear with long rifles open fire at a christmas party- check
Said 3 people get into a black SUV and disappear - check
Reports of possible shootings at a variety of places- check
Suddenly black SUV found with 2 Muslims in it -check

Add to that the way the FBI handled their "apartment" and it is quite absurd to believe the official story.

Also can not forget the immediate Mason reference from one of the "witnesses" with his purple little hat! And multiple reporters reporting the "terrorists" as actors, because you know it is a synonym of the word attacker and it is not like our media has been cramming the word terrorist down our throats for over 15 years!!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSaturday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Its funny he attacked his place of work. It doesn't seem so much like an ISIS job as some sort of revenge killing for a "bad day at work". The ISIS stuff seems like an afterthought the way the woman declared at the last minute to be a follower of ISIS. All a bit odd.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Whose to say they were even the gunman that returned. Witnesses say three gunman in masks shot up the place.

This debacle is almost mirror image of Paris attack.

Three gunman.

Rental car, out of state tags.

Killed two people after their killing spree.

Who rented the car?

Who gave them the assault weapons?

Was the Redland home even involved or a setup staging ground?

To many unanswered questions and odd occurrences to formulate a definitive answer.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't believe for a second they were patsies. TOO MANY eye witness over a long period of time to multitudes of packages delivered, people in garage working into the night, comings and goings etc. And let's not forget, the witnesses at the Christmas party, witnessing the people doing the shootings.

There are all kinds of oddities about this event mostly by the investigators and all the evidence they left open for the public, contamination etc . But patsies, no.

I'll tell you one thing that bothers me big time and that is the neighbors have made comments that they didn't even recognize Tashfeen Malik's picture on the news as their neighbor, because they didn't know what she looked like due to wearing her face coverings.
edit on 5-12-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
5000 rounds do not require "crates" especially if the bulk are pistol caliber.

The white males description was left wing prejudice and wishful thinking.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Eyewitness mentions shots fired only after the suspects van is already stormed:

providing some evidence that they weren't even ARMED cause then the eyewitness would have caught shots being fired in his video and/or stated SHOTS FIRED earlier - before fire was opened on a silent suspects vehicle just practically parked on the street in front their alleged home!

All we see is bodies strewn outside of the SUV and a crazy storyline something about being thrown a babyshower by coworkers and then killing them as a thank-you.

edit on 5-12-2015 by mandelaeffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logman
Is it possible that Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik didn't even carry out the shootings and were setup and later executed?

Which means the authorities, secretly, with no whistleblowers, killed their own citizens. This is tiresome.

Of course people on their own can self radicalise. Good God what planet have you been inhabiting for the past x decades? There have been far more instances of white nutters going on a shooting spree than the islamic nutters. How come every one of those incidents is accepted as the actions of a deranged person but to an islamic self radicalisation is a conspiracy ?

The white nutter doing his killing on the orders from God is absolutely no different from the islamic nutters doing their killing for Allah. Same God different name!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
tings.
I'll tell you one thing that bothers me big time and that is the neighbors have made comments that they didn't even recognize Tashfeen Malik's picture on the news as their neighbor, because they didn't know what she looked like due to wearing her face coverings.

Didnt even recognize their neighbor in the picture that took 2 days to go up after her husband's? Interesting indeed..

one would think if theres a search for terrorists that just killed almost as many Americans as in Sandy Hook, media would have gotten a pic - any pic - of the suspected killers out before she was apprehended, not days after.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

To be fair, I don't think a lot of people here accept that any mass shoootings are the real deal. Its not an Islamic thing. A lot of people still don't think Adam Lanza was the blame for Sandy Hook. People even go as far to say everyone involved in Sandy Hook was a paid actor. The same was said about Colombine.

Every time a mass shooting happens, there are always patsies, its always a psy-op and there is always a conspiracy. I agree it becomes tiresome.

To the OP- since when is people killing other people a mystery- why do things like this have to add up? People snap, even good people. Sometimes there are no reasons- to quote a song about a little girl that just didnt like Mondays.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Besides, there's no footage of them even while alive during the alleged chasedown or anywhere for the matter.

Does anyone remember the hunt for OJ Simspon? It was broadcast LIVE nationwide.

With this alleged Bonnie & Clyde Jihadi couple, there's no shred of tangible evidence even placing them at the scene of the alleged massacre. Its all too convenient they only came into the picture when they were 'DECEASED'.

People lie, Government deceives.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join