It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish I could find some definitive proof that the MOON LANDING IS REAL?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
All the proof I needed, was to view the 3D photographs from the Apollo missions.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Politicians and the public lost interest in the space program. On top of that, the average member of the public had the mistaken belief that it was MUCH more costly than in reality. In the end people just didn't think it was worth the expense. They'd rather spend their money on soft drinks and cheezeburgers, and, ironically, satellite tv.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance

If they did go and actually made it. They would be going back regularly.

So you also think the Concorde was a fake, as you can no longer travel on a SST... you also think above ground nuclear weapon testing was a fake, as they no longer do that.....

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Yeah. I agree. Moon landing will be getting more critical views and ridiculed as time passes by.

cheers)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity
lavatrance, thanks for posting the LROC orbital imagery showing the landing sites. That is additional positive third party verification.

I was involved as a NASA cartographer and photo analyst contractor during all the Apollo Lunar Landing Missions, and know it happened.

That said it is getting old having to post the obvious proof; and some people will doubt obvious facts regardless of any proof. You either realize that it happened when reviewing all the historiacal and present facts, or you are the personality type that doubts all the evidence that we did land on the moon.

I'm getting to the point that I don't care that a very minor group is in denial, that group will always exist to a degree. I'm now seeing post show up that says the Mars imagery is fake ... same type of personality.

Thanks lavatrance for taking your time to post additional proof.

edit on 4-12-2015 by lunarcartographer because: add

edit on 4-12-2015 by lunarcartographer because: add

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

well then were's the lander

I do not think you understand my point. I'm not showing you a lander as proof, I'm showing you that we have the technology to map the moon at any angle we want, and not just America, but a good number of other countries. My two pictures was an example of the Japaneses SELENE terrain camera. They can do this with every picture that NASA ever took and compare and if the land matches then the NASA pictures are truly the moon.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

anyone can fake a photo. I'd need to see it through my own telescope to be convinced.

Then get a 1.3 meter and go look. Your answers are borderline jokes, so have fun in finding the truth.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

The U.S. did leave a flag up there and I also thought they left the rovers. I remember watching the landing and all the Apollo moon missions. They seemed legit to me back then.

There is a lot of stuff up there. We are talking the 60s and 70s with no computers, no Photoshop, no digital all the real deal using slide rulers lol. Young people today just say it was all fake and I need to ask how?

It's hard to believe after all these years there wouldn't have been an ambition to go back and build a moon station. The technology of today is years ahead of what we had back then! Which means there should be a lot less risk to travel to the moon now! Something just doesn't sit well with me on why we never went back. I can understand how people could question if we actually ever went there.

Smaller budget, and why go back, why not go to Mars and other planets. One interesting point is we are talking blue prints, written notes, typewriters type technology to record everything. Well guess what? The vast majority is gone, loss to decay. They had to go to places like Huntsville and reverse engineer the old equipment there or they would need to start from scratch and I do not think NASA really wanted to do that again.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It's hard to believe after all these years there wouldn't have been an ambition to go back and build a moon station.

Why would we ? What possible gain from a base on the moon could return a payoff to match the investment ? Ye , they probably do have the ambition and resources. Again , I ask why ? Space is huge,why spend all your time and money in one place ?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
A decent celestron telescope, long exposure, and a clear night would give you all the proof you need.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

ya that's what I figured. There's no way to prove anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think it is more likely we went there but not necessarily by the Apollo series of spacecraft. They have the laser reflectors because they want to measure the distance accurately I believe.

What about the various craft they have taking images of the Moon, are those faked as well? If not, then we can get to the Moon, take pictures of it but not able to send men there, is that it?

As far as I can see, there is little or no science being done from the images and data from the Moon. Certainly I never seem to hear of any new theories on rilles or strange double craters, etc. There must be loads of interesting things up there but everything seems to be focused on the sexy spacecraft sending back images from Pluto and the far reaches of the solar sytem. Maybe the Moon is too close to home and would produce panic if we found and photographed regular light anomalies.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: Elton

Seriously, what the hell is up with that aluminum foil stuff? I realize it's insular material (I think) but what the heck can't they put it on a little better or something??

Nah...scotch tape works like a charm

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

I just don't really believe they went. I think it was all faked. If they did go and actually made it. They would be going back regularly.

Why don't you go ask good old Buzz Aldrin? This guy have a pretty good answer he gave to typical cretin like Bart Sibrel.

Case in point. After they climbed Mt Everest back in 1953, it only became easier and easier. Now it's an adventure tourism trip and anyone can go do it. Same with the South Pole, etc etc. But the moon they never went back, nor have any solid plans to go back.

Do you have any idea how much it cost to go there? And aware of the VERY little return on investment? Not to mention the level of risk involved. I'm still impressed that they never suffered higher loss during this crazy adventure. What can be brought back from there, rocks?

This was just a crazy competition of who is pissing the farthest between US and USSR. Computer at this time abord Eagle was not even at the level of a simple ZX81... And it froze during lunar landing. If it were not of steeled nerve guys like Aldrin, Armstrong or others, and the work of thousand of scientists, engineers and technicians, this adventure would never have been possible.

Either in 1969 or 2015, the law of physics are still the same. An optimal technical solution in 1969 is still the same in 2015. The apparition of the internet, Microsoft Windows or the Pokemon have not changed it a lot...
We can even go further and say that modern designs are inferior, check the space shuttle, a very big step backwark, it was a lot less reliable, much more complex and costly, and finally it is where it belong, in the scrap Yard. Now US is strugling to goes back to concept similar to Saturn V...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Case in point. After they climbed Mt Everest back in 1953, it only became easier and easier. Now it's an adventure tourism trip and anyone can go do it. Same with the South Pole, etc etc. But the moon they never went back, nor have any solid plans to go back.

The comparison to Mt. Everest is not a good one. In 1960 the bathyscaphe Trieste descended into the Marianas Trench. It wasn't until 2012 that another human being made the trip. This is because the environment is extremely demanding, requiring highly specialized equipment that is expensive to design and build. Furthermore, it is difficult on the human organism, even with all the supporting technology.

Is there some definitive proof that they went that can't be debunked?

What would you consider definitive proof? If you cannot define exactly what you would consider definitive proof, there is no point in anyone trying to provide it.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Maybe there's some man made equipment up there. who knows. But I'm more curious as to if men walked on the moon? The reflection stuff looks like a big joke. ie:

Jarrah White is a proven liar and fraud:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a good place to start.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

edit on 5-12-2015 by webstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: webstra

My guess is that we will never return to the moon unless there is a militaristic reason to do so, for example, to eradicate moon-terrorists.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Have the Japanese or the U.S. ever photograph the equipment we left up on the moon? Maybe that would help satisfy those who think the moon landings were a hoax.

I know the Apollo 13 mission had the public glued to the TV. I remember they had to guide the capsule back home and in at an exact angle on it's re-entry or the capsule would have been deflected away from the earth. I think they also had a problem with the cooling system and engineers had to devise a make shift way of cooling down the capsule.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Have the Japanese or the U.S. ever photograph the equipment we left up on the moon? Maybe that would help satisfy those who think the moon landings were a hoax.

Yes they have and the Chinese with their moon orbiters, but once again it is not at the level that people feel it should be for positive proof. Also people suggest it was all unmanned and everything was done without people actually on the missions. Below is an expanded of the Japanese moon orbiter.

Japanese moon orbiter.

The deal is the Chinese, Japanese, Russians etc have a lot more to do than spend their time hunting for the moon landings. There is zero point for them to do it since they know 100% we did it. What is interesting to them is something most people just do not understand of comprehend such as lunar surface reflective change from before and after the landings as in the picture below. But the typical person would say so what and not get the point.

Exciting stuff!

Then 20 years later the Japanese confirm it with their own. This is like holy grail sh!t to people who actually understand it all.

To put someone on the moon here is my first picture moved over to show the freaking astronaut too, but then he might be a blow up doll...

The problem is all the proof is there 1000 times over, but people want to see Bigfoot standing with Elvis next to the lunar lander as their level of proof positive. It really doesn't take much effort to understand it all, but people want to stay totally ignorant and just dismiss everything that is truly proof positive.

I know the Apollo 13 mission had the public glued to the TV. I remember they had to guide the capsule back home and in at an exact angle on it's re-entry or the capsule would have been deflected away from the earth. I think they also had a problem with the cooling system and engineers had to devise a make shift way of cooling down the capsule.

I watched them all too. When we look at the conspiracy it is different for those who actually watched and experienced it and not just Googled their information. This is not to mention the 10,000 people involved that would all need to stay silent their whole lives.
edit on 5-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join