It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look inside the San Bernardino shooters' home

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

CNN Law Enforcement Analyst Harry Houck expresses his disbelief that a landlord was able to allow the media into the home of the San Bernardino shooters.

CNN's Stephanie Elam goes inside the home of the San Bernardino shooters.

Take a look inside the San Bernardino shooters home'

Edit: The title of this thread, and the postings on CNN's YT Channel, as well as the video segment I saw are: Take a look inside the San Bernardino shooters' home but it may as well be Watch the media compromise a crimescene. It's one of the oddest displays by the media Ive seen, and figured it was worth posting. They were let into the killers home, and are tearing it apart like homeless kids at a toy drive. Wait, no, those kids would be better behaved.

Edit: Just to be clear, they did investigate already! The cops were done with the crime scene. however, that being said the questions the analyst, and also question I pose in this thread are: 'how do you know you are done?' there seems to be a lot of information left behind, the cops might not even know everything they have. They would have to draw some pretty black and white conclusions to decide this premises is now totally useless in their investigation (after a quick run-through). Im sure they took evidence, it just appears the potential for a lot more remains.

----

Link is now the top Youtube video, its Analyst Harry Houck speaking with Anderson Cooper, and he is visibly and verbally dismayed, drilling authorities over handing over the crime scene to the media. Direct quotes and paraphrased quotes of the analyst:

"Im shaken" "Chills down my spine" "Evidence all over the place" "Totally destroying a crimescene which is still vital"

'Thousands of fingerprints compromising the crime scene' 'If the police are watching they need to get down here and stop it'

---------------------------

Here is a text article on the current information coming out on the incident from CNN.

Above is a video of a CNN reporter inside the killers of the San Bernardino mass shooting. The top is Anderson Cooper recorded from a Live broadcast with analyst Harry Houck and the Live segment was actually spliced between both of them, and with this reporter speaking inside the home, and they are both describing how 'weird' the situation is. All these reporters who were just given the OK to basically ransack the place.

The analyst starts throwing a fit. "Detective 101" he says, "These people shouldnt be in there, the police should be fingerprinting the place, taking the shredded documents and putting them back together, looking for finger prints among the documents, etc' -paraphrasing

It is extremely strange. Supposedly the police are done with their investigation, and handed over the premises back to the landlord. The landlord had just retuned, and from their (news anchors) description, took a crowbar to open the unit, and allowed the media inside.

This is really confusing because 1) why wouldnt the landlord have secondary keys to the unit. And 2) how are the police done that fast with their investigation? The anchor was right its weird, and it seems like theres a plethora of potential evidence in there.

Im wondering if this was a mistake, or someone tied to those responsible came back and opened the unit claiming to be the landlord. ?? Or maybe not, maybe this is the extent of police investigations in this day and age.

edit on 4-12-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I understand that the media intrusion was at the invitation of the landlord of the townhouse. The police and other agencies supposedly have made their examination of the residence and they obviously took all the evidence they needed. Whats left behind is probably of no significance.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Oh c'mon.

FBI is all over this and somehow they let 50 people walk into the terrorists' home before any cops got to investigate?

Something doesn't seem right here.. big time.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Just watched it on the BBC,it sure is strange,it's a crime scene,strewn with evidence,and they just let hoards in ?
what if i was a less than honest journo, and planted some extra evidence ?
what if people are arrested in connection, any half about lawyer could have it thrown out of court !
It's things like this that make conspiracy peps wet themselves !

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

There goes any kind of trial.

All evidence in that video and apartment can and will be thrown out of the trial.

This kind of stuff makes people think it was planned this way

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ClassicCon

What was that, 24-48 hours to do all the crime scene work they needed? This is preposterous, and in my opinion couldn't have been done by accident.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I beat ya to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
That's nuts. Are we sure this is the right place?

link   
a reply to: FamCore

I wonder if they can charge the land lord who let everyone in with tampering with evidence

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Did you see the Koran just placed on a table ?

And an ID card left for the reporters to pick up and show to camera ? WTF

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

OMFG!!! FURTHER PROOF that this is a set up and a gun grab agenda!!! Shocking is not even close to what I feel right now. My God how on earth could this have happened? IF it had been a White male, this scene filled with evidence would have been locked down!

OMG!
We have been sold out to the lowest bidder.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

This is NOT on the Landlord

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ClassicCon

She said there were passports and driving licenses...to me they are very significant.

This is odd beyond words.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Simply no. Investigators have to keep the scene intact in case they discover another avenue of the investigation that requires further forensics there. They may go back time and time again to collect evidence regarding a new part of the investigation. This happens all the time and is something they plan for.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

Not anymore apparently. They would have us believe hey got all the crucial information within 48 hours and the rest is inconsequential.

link   
A negligent landlord I can understand. What is very surprising though is the plethora of items investigators have (conspicuously) failed to gather up and take away in evidence bags.

link   
I guess the FBI wasn't interested in the EVIDENCE????

This is crazy

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm at a loss for words. Forget the Landlord issue, this shows some EXTREME negligence on the part of FBI.

I saw zero print patches, there was TONS of evidence just lying around. What is this?

What is going on? Please help make sense of this

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Everything seems frantic, her voice has a slight sound of fear as if she is not even sure what they're doing is legal.

Either ways it proves to me that most people are scared because we all know what's coming.

The writing is on the wall.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is no "accident".
It was intentionally done to ruin evidence.
The last thing Obama wants is for this to be called an act of Islamic terrorism.
Any good lawyer can now argue anything there was tainted or even planted and it will be thrown out of court.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join