It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Susptected Bomb planted next to a Homeland Security Vehicle (Boston)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Link

So my understanding is that about an hour and some change ago a person (appears to be a white male) places a package or briefcase next to a the vehicle and leaves by walking up a street. Police determine that a power pack and wires were detected and it was detonated or more accurately rendered inoperable by the robot. Police are looking for the person of interest to talk to him but not arrest him?

And the beat goes on....
edit on 4-12-2015 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

Clarification "Bomb squad X-rayed the suitcase and it showed wires and a potential power source, police said"
edit on 4-12-2015 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

it appears the suitcase or whatever it was that the authorities blew up contained clothes and wires - they aren't sure if it actually posed a threat or not. Possible a teenage punk trying to be funny?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

He does not look like a teenager...amazing that nobody stopped him on the street....

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I work all around the area and saw a bunch of unmarked box type vehicles driving all over the place, was wondering what was going on. Thought they looked like pretty heavy duty trucks. Im about a mile from southie now.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Cops are flying around every where I don't know if any of its related by what a wild day in Boston regardless.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I can't get the video to work - it locks up when trying to load some ad with Samuel L. Jackson

I'm going to try to find other sources

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Lets hope it wasn't a distraction.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

2nd source (B GLobe)

www.bostonglobe.com... OdABjnYzeL/story.html

Police X-rayed the suitcase and determined that there were wires and a power source inside

-Boston Herald olice X-rayed the suitcase and determined that there were wires and a power source inside

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Crazy how suddenly after these series of attacks in America, all the hot rhetoric around Russia/Turkey died down quite dramatically. No recent WW3 thread trending, just a couple lingering older ones. Hmm

top topics

join