It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: California massacre shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ozsheeple

Isis wants a ww3. Its in their proficies that a army of 80 nations will fight against muslims. All tgese governments going to war with them are fueling their fire.

They want nato to go to war with them. They want the un to go to war with them. Everytime any country bombs them and kills a handful of isis and innocent civilians they grow exponentially. As they say "look the usa,russia ect are bombing you because they hate you join with us and fight back" thats why isis is a force to be reckon with.

Killing them only makes them stronger, if we ignore them, then their prophecy will not be true and they wont have the fuel they need to grow.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It probably would've lended to Obama's credibility to be the first to acknowledge a terrorist attack by ISIS on US soil.

It's disturbing to some how he reacts.

He co-ops the airwaves to say "hey mass shooting gun control blah blah". Why not for this??

It's a legitimate concern, for some....for many.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
How much oil does America want? And power overseas?

link   

With the way our governments work, ISIS will never be destroyed.

link   
So ISIS supporters in the US can easily and legally go out and buy and stock the weapons they are going to use in Attacks on the public.

Oh my....

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, Obama looks foolish...again.

So basically this ended up being exactly what we thought it was...a terrorist attack driven by ISIS. Thank you for posting this information.

Uh... no.

This Anti-Islam rhetoric is EXACTLY what ISIS wants. America is going to kill itself, Isis will have nothing to do with it.

There are extremist homicidal idiots in every walk of life.
edit on 4-12-2015 by THEatsking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

ISIS will die once the u.s. gives up on its plan to overthrow assad and other hidden agendas. Until then, I believe ISIS is still being used for various reasons.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

None of that has anything to do with this case.

If you guys just want to bash Obama, that's fine, but at least take it to the WND/Breitbart/Fox forums where you can flame away undisturbed.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

Good point they are using the wests air campaign as a recruiting tool, as well as anti muslim rhetoric however i just don't see how ignoring them would work.
edit on 4 12 2015 by Ozsheeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
so assuming one of you guys were president...

you would just immediately hop on the airwaves and start screaming ISIS did it?

without confirmation?

that's cool. I'm just wondering.

x_x

---

why are we blaming America again?

Nvm - don't answer that.
edit on 4-12-2015 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

What ever happened to the other (2) perps? they have silenced this, also what about the other one still in custody? Or have I just been asleep at the wheel?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
How is it we keep finding about how they knew these terrorist were terrorist, but they just let em go about life and wait for them to do something?

It makes no sense for them to tell us afterwards that we were watching them.. so why didnt you do something?

If the us would make it impossible for people on the terrorist watchlist to purchase guns and ammunition it would make life harder for any extremist to buy guns to kill people. But the majority of the states overlooks that the second amendment clearly says "a well regulated malitia". They think that says "everyone has tge right to a gun".

This is tge NRA's fault and your governments fault for allowing legalized bribes from fat cats and corporations.

In canada we have strict laws when it comes to guns and it works. We do not have mass shootings EVERYDAY because of that fact. We have millions of guns but only a handful of people die every year because of them. Unlike the states where you have at least 80 people a day being murdured by guns.

There is no need for normal people to have kevlar vests, semi and full auto guns, armour pearcing bullets ect. Guns should be used for hunting for food not killing humans.
edit on 331215p53304 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
No one ever said it wasn't a possibility.

So now that you know are you more scared than you were yesterday?

link   
No one ever said it wasn't a possibility.

So now that you know are you more scared than you were yesterday?

I found this interesting...

Malik's post was made on an account with a different name, one U.S. official said. The officials did not explain how they knew Malik made the post.

Wonder how they did that. Maybe by IP address or maybe she had some aliases they're not releasing.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Islamic State of insanity....
edit on 12/4/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: iunlimited491

If it smells like a ...............................

well NVRM..

the evidence has already determined; Our POTUS is just well....phhhhhhhhhhhttt

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

How is it we keep finding about how they knew these terrorist were terrorist, but they just let em go about life and wait for them to do something?

It makes no sense for them to tell us afterwards that we were watching them.. so why didnt you do something?

Because in the United States you cannot be jailed unless you have had a fair trial, and you cannot be tried unless you have committed a crime. If owning guns were a crime, the bulk of ATS would be behind bars.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Ozsheeple
a reply to: IAMTAT

How many more people have to die before isis is finally destroyed.

BETTER QUESTION: How long until Obama leaves office?

I'm gonna make a wild prediction and say January 2017. I might evenl come back and say told you so in February 2017.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Last time I checked. Regular people don't make pipe bombs.

Do a search on youTube…

results

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
I think we are past the point where it's clear that this was terrorism.

Last time I checked. Regular people don't make pipe bombs.

Sure it was terrorism. But by who? All the so called 'evidence' against the suspects could have been planted. How do we even know they did the shooting in the first place?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Because in the United States you cannot be jailed unless you have had a fair trial, and you cannot be tried unless you have committed a crime.

Unless you find yourself in GITMO however then you get all that without a trial and torture.

Or if your black then you will likely get summarily executed on the street without a trial too.

And no doubt the above will get worse beacuse the scary scary muslims have commited there first big attack on US soils in 15 years! Prepare to hand over more of your feedoms in a new Feedom Patriot we love america act!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join