It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Won't someone think of the Polar Bears!! Distortion of facts by Global Warming industry!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
So I have to admit, I was not exactly aware of the psy-op aimed at concern for polar bears that has been going on. Cute, cuddly polar bears are being pushed to the point of extinction because we are just destroying their environment!

In the following video, James Corbett goes on to destroy the notion that Polar Bears are facing extinction because of "Global Warming" at least according to the non-fraudulent science that is. I have to give this man credit he has very much so made me aware of the lies being spread by the globalists and the agenda that really lies behind it. What a fine job of deconstructing disinformation he does!

In particular the commercial that shows polar bears falling from the sky, was one of the most absurd things I have ever seen.

I would like to mention, that obviously there are industries that are destroying our environment at an incredible rate, oh take for example the chemical companies saturating our soil with pesticides/herbicides. You know Dow, Dupont, Monsanto, Syngenta etc. Where is the campaign from all of these concerned global warming scientists, surely they should be able to see this as an issue? Christ the honeybee is being put to the point of extinction and monsanto simply buys the main bee research company! No worries!

Also, since I am kind of ranting, where the hell is the campaign to utilize hemp? If we had industrial hemp being grown, just about everything the global warming community is concerned about would be fixed, all except for their profit margins. You do not need to tax the world you need to help us innovate! Oh wait, that goes against the control grid! Can not have that, best to have people worry about Polar Bears!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amFriday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Climate change is about money and control. Even if man has caused it to happen, man can/will not fix the problem.
You know how government works. Never miss a chance to tax something.

And I have a question about hemp.
Why if it's so great, why are other countries not utilizing it on a large scale? Or are they?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Just about the hemp.

Where should hemp be grown, since there are no more room for new industrial growth, it's all taken up by the food industry.

We could of cause clear more forest....Oh wait...

Hemp is a joke, a niche product...You might as well use nettles, have some of the same properties, and grow wild every where.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Take all the C02 away and standby as all the plants die.. C2C had a program about Global warming on Nov. 30.. Climate change is the number one threat to national security, tis true... because when they get finished with the GW agenda everyone (nations) will be broke.. China has already said they would not be financially responsible for carbon taxes.

I really have a problem believing in something or someone who's every prediction has been wrong. Polar regions were supposed to be ice free about now... Short memories but that seems to never stop the pushing.. One thing that was mentioned on C2C was there was now a signed rebuttal by several thousand scientist saying the 97% agreement among scientist was horse hockey..

As far as I am concerned why not talk about cleaning up the messes industry has created all over the world to include the oceans (Plastic floating islands come to mind). Oh, no grand tax scheme gathered to make the few rich beyond anyone's wildest dreams....

I still think within 15 years we will know if there is another ice age coming or coastal cities will be experiencing a decrease in ocean front property..

either way nothing humans can do about it.. except tax and throw money at the problem... as if that will work...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Scandinavia has become ice free, 25 years ago the seas were frozen every year with temp's below freezing most of the winter season, ice breakers were in constant movement to secure the ships routes, today the icebreakers are sold as there is no need for them anymore.

Today we are very lucky if we get a little cold to freeze the lakes for ice skating, snow is a past, maybe a little sleed, but tons of rain.

The warming is definitely visible here, it's just not moving as "fast as predicted".
edit on 4-12-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I would like to mention, that obviously there are industries that are destroying our environment at an incredible rate, oh take for example the chemical companies saturating our soil with pesticides/herbicides. You know Dow, Dupont, Monsanto, Syngenta etc.
More and more I see this kind of disclaimer and probably should include similar words . Could it be that the globalist wanted to shift away from the real elephant in the room to a more fictitious bogeyman called AGW . Then realizing how they could turn it into a money maker through taxes and grants for studies decided why not .? Does make one wonder .

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Where should hemp be grown, since there are no more room for new industrial growth, it's all taken up by the food industry.
There are so many places it could be grown that would work very well . Wood lots that are clear cut for one .I read that one acre of hemp has the equivalent yield to 4 acres of wood pulp product but with a higher quality of fibre . The plant also controls weeds and puts neturiants back into the soil . I think it would be a great crop for farmers to rotate .another thing I have noticed is that there seem to be less bugs around the stuff .

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Shouldn't this thread be in the rant section? It doesn't actually present any disinformation to deconstruct. Meh. Whatever, incoming another 20 page thread where a bunch of people who don't understand the science tell us that it's a hoax.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I really have a problem believing in something or someone who's every prediction has been wrong. Polar regions were supposed to be ice free about now... Short memories but that seems to never stop the pushing.. One thing that was mentioned on C2C was there was now a signed rebuttal by several thousand scientist saying the 97% agreement among scientist was horse hockey..

I challenge you to find a bunch of predictions actually made by SCIENTISTS and not some strawman prediction invented by the right that was actually incorrect. Please post the scientific journals where they appeared.

Because this source not only says you are wrong about your claim here, but that the scientists have REALLY been under predicting.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I believe the answer about hemp and other countries would probably be tied the industries that were threatened by its use in the first place, the paper/petrochemical industries. The suppression may have begun in America however it does not take long for it to be spread globally through those influential 1%'s

some info on suppression

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Shouldn't this thread be in the rant section? It doesn't actually present any disinformation to deconstruct. Meh. Whatever, incoming another 20 page thread where a bunch of people who don't understand the science tell us that it's a hoax.

The only part that was a rant was my after thought, the thread is about the video that is deconstructing the myth of polar bears facing extinction because of global warming, more accurately, man made global warming.

It is a short video and quite informative, I am not sure if you missed the start of the thread, however people in the global warming community have attempted to use the noble polar bear for their scare tactics, when the science that is gone over in the video refutes their claims time and time again!

I look forward to your input!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amFriday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: 727Sky

I challenge you to find a bunch of predictions actually made by SCIENTISTS and not some strawman prediction invented by the right that was actually incorrect. Please post the scientific journals where they appeared.

Because this source not only says you are wrong about your claim here, but that the scientists have REALLY been under predicting.

(CNSNews.com) – A 2007 prediction that summer in the North Pole could be “ice-free by 2013” that was cited by former Vice President Al Gore in his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech has proven to be off… by 920,000 square miles.

In his Dec. 10, 2007 “Earth has a fever” speech, Gore referred to a prediction by U.S. climate scientist Wieslaw Maslowski that the Arctic’s summer ice could “completely disappear” by 2013 due to global warming caused by carbon emissions.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I wasn't aware that Al Gore was a scientist? Care to reattempt my challenge or are you going to run with this political angle instead of actually addressing any science?
edit on 4-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Just about the hemp.

We could of cause clear more forest....Oh wait...

Hemp is a joke, a niche product...You might as well use nettles, have some of the same properties, and grow wild every where.

The answer to that is quite simple, anywhere they are destroying the earth with their toxic GMO crop. Two birds one stone, cut down on billions of pounds of toxic pesticides/herbicides they for some reason increase each year and also the acres of hemp could use up some of that terrible CO2, like nature intended!

Also to call hemp a joke is absurd, let me guess you still think cannabis has no medical benefits!

To help you with your ignorance

some basics of hemp

It takes years for trees to grow until they can be harvested for paper or wood, but hemp is ready for harvesting only 120 days after it is planted. Hemp can grow on most land suitable for farming, while forests and tree farms require large tracts of land available in few locations. Harvesting hemp rather than trees would also eliminate erosion due to logging, thereby reducing topsoil loss and water pollution caused by soil runoff.

Hemp seeds contain a protein that is more nutritious and more economical to produce than soybean protein. Hemp seeds are not intoxicating. Hemp seed protein can be used to produce virtually any product made from soybean: tofu, veggie burgers, butter, cheese, salad oils, ice cream, milk, etc. Hemp seed can also be ground into a nutritious flour that can be used to produce baked goods such as pasta, cookies, and breads. Hemp seed oil can be used to produce non-toxic diesel fuel, paint, varnish, detergent, ink and lubricating oil. Because hemp seeds account for up to half the weight of a mature hemp plant, hemp seed is a viable source for these products.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I would like to mention, that obviously there are industries that are destroying our environment at an incredible rate, oh take for example the chemical companies saturating our soil with pesticides/herbicides. You know Dow, Dupont, Monsanto, Syngenta etc.
More and more I see this kind of disclaimer and probably should include similar words . Could it be that the globalist wanted to shift away from the real elephant in the room to a more fictitious bogeyman called AGW . Then realizing how they could turn it into a money maker through taxes and grants for studies decided why not .? Does make one wonder .

I dare say this seems to be exactly what is happening!

Although for this to work, they would have to be able to control "science" with money! Anyone who pays attention to the main stream world knows that the high priests of the church of science are not to be questioned and if you do the media will destroy you, another great method of censorship.

I do suppose it would be nice to live in a world where at least one thing is incorruptible, but the reality is much harsher than this, as is evident by those companies causing the destruction never seeing any sort of justice and their scientists simply getting richer! No wonder so many are on board the gravy train of consensus!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I always found this vid of the ford made with hemp amazing...

edit on 4-12-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

To help you with your ignorance

Lol you have no idea...

Just to make it clear, i have "studied" hemp/ cannabis for 35 years, i am well aware of it's benefits.

It's still not doable on a industrial scale, and will not be a new wonder crop you all make it out to be.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Well it has changed sense the 40's but the plant is easy to work with and plant processing should be better . Depends on how you define industrialize .

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Industrial as in making a huge impact on the market, or the climate for that sake.

I would love to see it in the medicine industry though.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I dare say this seems to be exactly what is happening!

Although for this to work, they would have to be able to control "science" with money! Anyone who pays attention to the main stream world knows that the high priests of the church of science are not to be questioned and if you do the media will destroy you, another great method of censorship.

Control science through money like this?

"Dark Money" Funds Climate Change Denial Effort
Koch Industries: Secretly Funding the Climate Denial Machine
ExxonMobil gave millions to climate-denying lawmakers despite pledge
Secretive donors gave US climate denial groups $125m over three years

Or how about this?

Science Deeper Ties to Corporate Cash for Doubtful Climate Researcher

He has accepted more than $1.2 million in money from the fossil-fuel industry over the last decade while failing to disclose that conflict of interest in most of his scientific papers. At least 11 papers he has published since 2008 omitted such a disclosure, and in at least eight of those cases, he appears to have violated ethical guidelines of the journals that published his work.

$1.2 million!?!?! You aren't going to try to tell me this guy is honest. Why does the fossil fuel industry have to sink so much money into Climate Change denial? Would you care to actually deny ignorance and recognize the REAL conspiracy instead of pretending like AGW denial is a legitimate position to take?

I do suppose it would be nice to live in a world where at least one thing is incorruptible, but the reality is much harsher than this, as is evident by those companies causing the destruction never seeing any sort of justice and their scientists simply getting richer! No wonder so many are on board the gravy train of consensus!

I know right! Why do people keep listening to these guys getting paid BIG bucks to deny climate science?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join