It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody owns ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: _damon

Even the blank wall is not blank. Only the perception and observation is subjective to what truth is portrayed by the blank wall. See what you want to see and believe what you want to believe.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
To my knowledge if you are able to expend a positive force upon the expression of word, you would be thus expounding the truth, the force itself allows others to recognise what you implicitly are trying to explain, and due to that, the energy itself lost and converted into knowledge.

Knowledge is itself for everybody, everybody that you have decided to converse with upon the expression of "truth".

I guess nobody could really "own" that.
edit on 6-12-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

That's the thing your guess is right nobody can really own it, which is a blessing! If not there would be a mark up on the truth and that would destroy its true value.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
truth to each person is dependent upon their own personal experience. if someone has experienced some profound spiritual awakening and i have not then it is not a true thing for me in my life.

if i decide to explore for myself and find out that i too have an awakening then i know that it is true. we are all on different paths and at different levels of awareness in life.

the same goes for anyone claiming to have a religious experience or paranormal experience ect...

ive always said that whatever resonates with you go with it regardless of what others say. find your own truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
and to simplify what i said i guess i could have said its not about "owning the truth" its about perception and perceiving the truth.which will always vary

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Hey SoulPTTD! How are ya? I just knew someone would say that!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes, but did you know it would be moi?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join