It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking to connect with people who are wondering about the same things I wonder about

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hi everyone! With the very little poking around I have done thus far on the site, I feel I will fit right in here! I am a long time conspiracy theorist although I have not delved into many searches as of late. Currently, I am in school for Psychology and I am trying to figure out how and what I want to do after I get my degree. I love helping people and am incredibly intelligent. I have always felt out of place and like I am grasping for something that is constantly just out of my reach. One of the threads I was looking at when I decided to join was in regard to greys. I am what many call a rainbow child, but I only recently transitioned from crystal to rainbow. I have numerous psychic gifts and I love to display them particularly to people who doubt they exist, because it makes me laugh. My parents have always doubted my abilities and I have been more of a disappointment than a daughter due to issues relating to other people. You would think it would be easy for an empath to relate to all sorts of people, but really, its not. I feel other people's feelings rather immensely, sometimes hear their thoughts. It is rather exhausting to be quite honest. I have learned how to block, shield, etc but I still find myself just sort of existing rather than living. There are few things that really truly excite me anymore and I am not quite sure how to fix that. I have tried immersing myself in studies or films that provoke my creativity, but alas nothing really gets me going anymore. Hopefully, I can find some excitement on this site. I used to find it via some facebook groups, but Facebook is just not cutting it for me these days. I look forward to interacting with you all and seeing what you have to say about some of my experiences.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicWanderer

Hello and welcome

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

thanks!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

As King Solomon noted: "And I set my mind to know wisdom and to know madness and folly; I realized that this also is striving after wind. Because in much wisdom there is much grief, and increasing knowledge results in increasing pain".

Sounds like you are, in many ways, following in his path.

I hope your outcome is way better.

Welcome.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You should be quite interesting, welcome. What's your thoughts on Lemon Pie?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just curious. You said you went from Crystal child to Rainbow.
How did that transition come about? What happened internally?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Welcome. Given enough time, I'm sure you'll find several, if not many, who share your search.

Have fun looking.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

a wise man...with great knowledge comes great responsibility. The more you know, the less you relate. the counter-intuitive nature of the quantum field demands rigorous exploration...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

lol lemon pie sounds delicious! lemon cake has been a long time favorite!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

The transition comes along with the expansion of consiousness. Through meditation and experimental processes one can shift their aura and stabilize it into the next stage. It is sort of like learning how to put your puzzle pieces together. You put all the pieces together to create the puzzle. Then, once it is complete, you put it back in the box and next time you have a new puzzle to work on....i know this is not the best of descriptions or explanations about what it feels like to transition....not everyone is capable of transitioning to my knowledge...because it is a process that requires much dedication. If you think of it in somewhat literal terms it helps...a crystal absorbs all colors, and thereby all properties of each color and they sort of mix and shoot about and are projected rather harshly. over time...many trials and numerous errors the crystal learns to absorb all colors, mix them and then spread them rather than shooting them...i dont know if i have answered your question, but this is what came to me.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

That's interesting, thank you for the detailed exp!anation. I had no idea there were different stages...

Hmm, are you a member of "Rainbow Girls" Freemasonic Order?
edit on 3-12-2015 by 0hlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

So maybe when you're look'n at the moon with wonder
I might also be look'n at the moon with wonder.
And that would be wonderful!

Welcome to the land of wonder, where you might here Randy say,

I wonder how I never got banned from this place?

edit on Rpm120315v11201500000038 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

2 questions:

1). How do you know your truth is the correct one?

2). What is your take on the origins of the universe and reality?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Welcome to you. Good to have some new blood. Some of us are really nice here and some not so nice. So learn to block the bad and embrace the good. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.
I can't give you a plate of cookies or beer as some people do to new members but I send you some really good rujak.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

I am not and I only have a varying and limited knowledge of the freemason order itself. I was under the impression that the masons were primarily a male order. I am, however, a high priestess, THE high priestess I should say of the order of Isis; not to be confused with the petty terrorist group currently degrading our name. I have done lots of research and studies on humanity's history as well as the history of Earth as the two are not always concurrent.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Welcome, you sound restless & disatisfied with life like many folk are now days, you feel like there is more to life. Curious, you in your twenties? Im curius because you sound like my younger self.

Once again, welcome!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: scorpio84

1) There isn't a single truth. There are many truths layered throughout various perceptions and perspectives. In ever story there are 3 sides...unless of course you're getting into the upper dimensions in which case your 3 sides becomes 4 and so on. So, my truth is truth for me and thats enough. I edit and research as needed on an assortment of subjects, but for the most part the information I know is common knowledge, or at least it has been available to the public for some time if one only knows where to look. If you are trying to get to a single unified theory of creation, then your best bet is to ask one person for their take, another for theirs and see how and if the two align which leads me in to question 2
2) In order to understand my view of reality, I must first explain how I see and experience life. For example, on any given day, one makes innumerable choices depending on the scale of your measurement. For brevity's sake, we choose what to do first upon waking up. So, that first choice...we open our eyes and we decide to: 1) go to the bathroom 2) stretch 3) get a drink, etc. Each choice then leads to what I call a probability path which is ever changing, fluid and forgiving. The point here is that one choice leads down one path, and the other choice a different path. Now, at each choice you create an alternate reality where you made the opposite decision. So, now you have stacked realities, each slightly different than the next. As stacked realities begin to compact, we find ourselves experiencing "deja vu" or recalling intense memories of the same situation, but slightly different...this is what i see and experience daily

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MegaSpace

lol I am in my twenties...is it that obvious? lol the disillusionment is a killer....its all fun and games until youre 23 lol im going on 26 but i remember so many of my past lives that I feel like im 85 years old and have the pain to back it up....i wonder if i knew about the consistent disenchantment prior to arriving

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join