It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Whistleblower Caught Colleagues Destroying Significant Evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The results of a 2004 study by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discovered a significant link between the MMR vaccine (measles, mumps and rubella) and autism in African American boys vaccinated under or around the age 36 months; however, if it weren't for one whistleblower, you would not have been privy to any of this, because the evidence was deliberately covered up.

Dr. William Thompson, currently a senior scientist at the CDC, recently made a shocking admission that he and his colleagues specifically arranged a meeting to destroy important documents related to the study in an attempt to withhold information from the public regarding a link between the MMR vaccine and autism.

As first reported by Sharyl Attkisson, a former CBS News journalist turned independent investigative reporter, Dr. Thompson and the study co-authors "scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the study.

"The remaining four co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room, and reviewed and went through all the hardcopy documents that we had thought we should discard, and put them into a huge garbage can."

"The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism." – CDC Senior Science Dr. William Thompson

However, aware that destroying documents in this manner was both illegal and unethical, Dr. Thompson kept hard copies of all the documents that had been disposed of, as well as maintained all associated computer files.

Yet MORE Federal Government corruption and still you will find people on here that defend the Feds as working in our best interest. The Feds work only for the Globalists, bankers and themselves.

Here we find that the Government is also racist in that this study seriously affected African Americans so of course nothing was done about it and the evidence was destroyed. Stuff like this actually supports the narrative that the Government is out to get black folk.

Anyway, so yeah, more damning evidence against Big Pharama, the CDC and corporate profits. What's a few lives destroyed for the greater good...especially if they are black lives, right?

Disgusting.

Article

edit on 2015/12/3 by Metallicus because: Fixed Spelling Error

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Considering the CDC is a privately owned entity (for profit Corporation)and not a Federal institution (or any branch thereof) the gov. corruption accusation is a little off as for the rest of it I totally agree.
CDC corporate entity

MMR study isn't the only skeleton in the closet. don't forget the Swine Flu vaccination scam worth 100's of millions

rabble.ca...

It's an old story but worth bringing up.
edit on 12/3/2015 by Kukri because: descriptor for link

edit on 12/3/2015 by Kukri because: hasty posting makes for sloppy content

edit on 12/3/2015 by Kukri because: added another link

edit on 12/3/2015 by Kukri because: reformatted

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
Considering the CDC is a privately owned entity (for profit Corporation)and not a Federal institution (or any branch thereof) the gov. corruption accusation is a little off as for the rest of it I totally agree.

MMR study isn't the only skeleton in the closet. don't forget the Swine Flu vaccination scam worth 100's of millions

rabble.ca...

It's an old story but worth bringing up.

Well the Federal Reserve is a private corporation too, but that doesn't stop them from meddling in our economy every chance they get. I guess the Feds figure they can have a private company do their dirty work for them, but make no mistake they are inexorably tied to both of these organizations.

Thank you for your response I really do appreciate it so star for you.

edit on 2015/12/3 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Thanks ended up redoing my post as i was a little premature on getting my ducks in a row. S&F for you too as I was just reading up on the CDC on a one of the dozen tabs I had open (can't find the article now) and this fitted in perfectly to get my discovery out there.

Reread my post if inclined and check out the links hope you find it interesting.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

And let's not forget the IRS is also privately owned with its investors kept hidden from scrutiny

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I read this article myself a week ago, I was wondering why it wasn't here yet,but never found the time to commit to writing an op. Thx s n f

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Considering the CDC is a privately owned entity (for profit Corporation)and not a Federal institution (or any branch thereof) the gov. .

Rubbish!

en.wikipedia.org...

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Centers for Disease Control" redirects here. For the Centers for Disease Control in Taiwan, see Centers for Disease Control (Republic of China).
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention US CDC logo.svg
Agency overview
Formed July 1, 1946; 69 years ago
Preceding agencies

Office of National Defense Malaria Control Activities (1942)
Office of Malaria Control in War Areas (1942–1946)
Communicable Disease Center (1946–1967)
National Communicable Disease Center (1967–1970)
Center for Disease Control (1970–1980)
Centers for Disease Control (1980–1992)

Jurisdiction Federal government of the United States
Headquarters DeKalb County, Georgia, U.S.
Employees 15,000
Annual budget US $7.010 billion (2016 FY)
Agency executive

Thomas R. Frieden, MD, MPH[1], Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Parent agency United States Department of Health and Human Services
Website "CDC website"
(PDF). Retrieved November 9, 2015.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the leading national public health institute of the United States. The CDC is a federal agency under the Department of Health and Human Services....

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

And let's not forget the IRS is also privately owned with its investors kept hidden from scrutiny

Excellent point.

Thank you for adding to the discussion!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I can't help but wonder what part this is playing in the inner-city violence so prevalent in big cities. Violence is a huge problem for some autistic children and their families... and this could indicate it's a huge problem for their communities as well?

I have read that diet/nutrition may be a contributing factor as well, but it seems to need more study -- beyond just blaming moms.

It could be a double-whammy, as studies have also shown that lead-poisoning also causes autism (a common and known problem in inner-cities).

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

My friend, diet and nutrition is indeed correct, but not in the way people expect. It's Do to processing and corporate growing of food. Fungicides herbicides etc... glyphosphate. These items consumed regularly destroy the beneficial gut bacteria which loosens the tight junctions of the epithelial lining allowing for a variety of auto immune , allergic etc.. responses by the body.

Dr. Perlmutter and the University of Virginia have amazing current research on the topic.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Gawdammit I done got hood winked with a phoney D&B business listings page. Just goes to show one needs to do their own research and not believe everything you see on the interwebz.

www.cdc.gov...

Well that was my dun@ss move for the day (I hope).
edit on 12/3/2015 by Kukri because: added link

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

That would not surprise me in the least... in fact, it makes perfect sense.

I have seen Dr. Perlmutter's name here and there while researching stuff. I'm going to look him up, and pay a little more attention when I see his name in my wanderings. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You're welcome friend

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Gawdammit I done got hood winked with a phoney D&B business listings page. Just goes to show one needs to do their own research and not believe everything you see on the interwebz.

www.cdc.gov...

What are you seeing that I'm not seeing there ^^^? I'm not sure how to determine if they are a corporation or not, so please share

I did do a search on Dun & Bradstreet's website, and they do offer a report for the CDC... but I don't want to know what it says enough to pay for it!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
dont you just hate doctors making money? they should fund research out of their own pockets. shame on them for trying to save people

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

LOL your argument said nothing....anything to add of substance...golly Wikipedia

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

In the original link I posted they have what is apparently a fake D&B corporate listings page for the CDC with several of their offices listed.

Fake D&B page

In my crow eating post you can clearly see it's the .gov webpage I linked to (their about page). From that .gov link you can read that it is in fact a government agency specifically the Department of Health and Human Services.

www.cdc.gov...

ETA: After following your link I notice it shows the same listings as the D&B page I thought was fake now I'm also confused

edit on 12/3/2015 by Kukri because: ETA

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Good job Metal!

Keep it up I love your threads.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

In the original link I posted they have what is apparently a fake D&B corporate listings page for the CDC with several of their offices listed.

Fake D&B page

That's really weird. I did a search at Dun and Bradstreet's home page, and it did give me a list of CDC addresses (here) to choose from, but it looks nothing like that. Maybe it came from a subscriber so the page looks different?

In my crow eating post you can clearly see it's the .gov webpage I linked to (their about page). From that .gov link you can read that it is in fact a government agency specifically the Department of Health and Human Services.

www.cdc.gov...

Hmmmm.... just for kicks and giggles I checked out the Federal Reserve... and they have a .gov website too.

I was checking out the CDC Foundation that FamCore linked too. That's very odd too. Charity Navigator gives them a high rating; and include their Mission Statement:

Since 1995, the CDC Foundation has made a direct and dramatic impact on public health by helping the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) do more, faster, to make the world healthier and safer. As an independent, nonprofit organization established by Congress, we offer individuals and organizations a powerful way to participate in CDC's mission. We unite a wide range of private sector partners with CDC scientists to achieve common goals. The CDC Foundation currently manages more than 200 programs in the United States and in 40 countries around the world.

They provide a very interesting list of corporations, foundations, organizations and alliances at their website their website. Pretty much every major pharmaceutical corporation is on that list... along with a few other "usual suspects."

ETA: After following your link I notice it shows the same listings as the D&B page I thought was fake now I'm also confused

Darn! Just saw this... wasn't there when I clicked reply...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I've read this topic on ats before, several weeks ago or months. But I remember a thread already existing about this.

As for my input; what hasn't been covered up by scientists, governments, religious leaders?

Practically everything that affects us at some level. Like cancer, the research organization that makes billions annually, yet never get any real research done or fund.

Just hog the trillions to themselves and finance wars... ehem, sorry drove off path a little there. Big pharmacy wouldn't lie for profit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join