It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders Beats All Top Republican Candidates In Latest Poll

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

It's not getting free stuff, its called getting what you deserve.

May I ask what is it that you deserve?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeyy
Yawn.

What exactly does the Burn offer that should make me at all excited about him?

Let me guess, free stuff...

Getting what I deserve, like what?
www.ontheissues.org...

Scrolling through the issues lets see here..

-Abortion, Don't give a # I'm a guy.

-Looks like he's a big spender, More debt, Excellent!

-Anti-business, Less opportunities for us.

-Bernie is pro drugs, not a fan of that, I think people are retarded enough without the substance abuse.

-He likes to throw money at education, first positive thing I found, although that damn evil Christian school that wanted to prey, can't have that #, good on the Bern to step in there and assert his rights on them.

-The Bern is Anti Energy industry to the extreme, Sweet High utility bills are cool. I love reading about Solyndra taking our tax dollars scott free, no punishment. But those damn coal burnin' polutin suns a bitches, gotta punish them!

-Wants GMO labeling, that's cool. The other Environmental stuff, yawn.

-Mr big spender voted NO on national Amber alert system? When your Mr. Progressive you gotta play the part and protect the pedophiles ya know?

-Urge China to respect religious freedom. (Mar 2001), What? Didn't the Bern tell that school they can't prey, What's this?

-Voted YES on Congressional pay raise. (Jul 2009) I see where this going. Sneaky Uncle Bern.

-is Anti-Gun, not ok with me.

-Make health care a right, not a privilege. (Nov 1999) Ah is this what you meant? I dread what this guy comes up with, Obama Care is an expensive disaster. It costs families more then it did before. We have a right to pay more!

-Is all about giving the bank to illegals, this helps me none.

-Raise the minimum wage to $15, what if I don't make minimum wage? does that mean I just got a pay cut? So when inflation catches up and Milk goes to $6 a gallon I'm officially poor again?

-Voted YES on authorizing states to collect Internet sales taxes. (May 2013) Wow dick move Bern.

I'm bored.

So what did he do for me again? I was supposed to get something I deserved?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

May I ask what is it that you deserve?

I don't think clean air and water is to much to ask.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And yet Hillary will get the nomination and the presidency.

I'm not a prophet nor a betting man but I think the cards have already been played in favor of hillary.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Because guy's have nothing to do with women getting pregnant???

WTF???

I really don't know if you have any credibility after that one.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I don't think clean air and water is to much to ask.

That box is checked, mine is all good, so what else?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Because guy's have nothing to do with women getting pregnant???

WTF???

I really don't know if you have any credibility after that one.

That's your easy out because you aren't interested in debating actual issues

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Now's the moment.

Nobody on ATS want's Hillary or Bush. That's just clear. Bush is still hanging around hoping that there will be collapse with the front runners. Not sure what will happen with Trump, but if he goes independent, my analysis says that Clinton will get the presidency.

How do we stop that? Stop Hillary right now in the primaries, so that's a non issue. We should all prop up Sanders and anyone NOT named Bush on the Right.

Sound strategy, yes?

Instead we degrade Sanders on the thread like this, ensuring more votes for Hillary. We don't want that.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Really??? You think I'm looking for a way out of this argument??? LOL

I'm not going anywhere Mikeyy. Trust me.

I'm just waiting to hear your justification on that one massively retarded comment first.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well the key is just to not get your hopes too far up. I'm sure Hillary is aware of that comparison as well. She is definitely conducting her campaign differently than the previous attempt that's for sure. So you never know.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Maybe he prefers to pick a president on issues more important to him than a womans reproductive organs.
It's not like women give men much say in the abortion matter anyway.
Her body her choice is the phrase that comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I have this gut feeling she'll be playing a little dirtier, a little more devious this time around.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Really??? You think I'm looking for a way out of this argument??? LOL

I'm not going anywhere Mikeyy. Trust me.

I'm just waiting to hear your justification on that one massively retarded comment first.

Once again we are avoiding the issues and turning to character assaults. I expected no less.

I don't have an opinion on Abortion in this thread, and therefore I have no credibility?

This entire discussion is about what Bernie can do for ME, You guys claimed its about getting what I deserve, and what I get is an assault on Abortion. Not winning any votes here buddy.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Maybe he prefers to pick a president on issues more important to him than a womans reproductive organs.
It's not like women give men much say in the abortion matter anyway.
Her body her choice is the phrase that comes to mind.

Maybe. Or maybe he just doesn't give a damn about taking responsibility for his actions so he thinks pregnancy is all a women's problem to deal with. That's what I'm waiting to find out. What do you say we let him speak for himself first??

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Once again we are avoiding the issues and turning to character assaults. I expected no less.

I don't have an opinion on Abortion in this thread, and therefore I have no credibility?

This entire discussion is about what Bernie can do for ME, You guys claimed its about getting what I deserve, and what I get is an assault on Abortion. Not winning any votes here buddy.

So you'd rather not explain your comment then, fine. As long as that's your choice, we'll move forward then and just have to assume what you mean by it.

Give me a minute to address your other answers.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

-Looks like he's a big spender, More debt, Excellent!

You know what they say, "Gotta spend money to make money."

He's not borrowing the money, he's taxing the rich for it. That's not debt.

-Anti-business, Less opportunities for us.

Not anti business. Anti Corporate fraud. Anti crony capitalism. Anti tax loophole. Anti big bank bailout and wall st. fraud. Not the same thing at all.

-Bernie is pro drugs, not a fan of that, I think people are retarded enough without the substance abuse.

He's not pro drug. He's just against the massive failure of the drug war.

I have company so I'll get back to you on the rest in a bit.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Sanders Beats All Top Republican Candidates In Latest Poll

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a contender for the Democratic presidential nomination, is gaining steam against top Republican rivals, according to a national Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday.

In a hypothetical matchup against the current GOP front-runner, business mogul Donald Trump, Sanders takes 49 percent of the vote to Trump's 41 percent. Against Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), Sanders leads 44 percent to 43 percent. He also beats Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) by 10 percentage points and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson by 6 points.

Sanders still going strong! Oh it gets better. Read on.

Fifty-nine percent of voters also say Sanders is honest and trustworthy -- placing him well above former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, his chief rival for the Democratic nomination, and above all top Republican candidates tested in the poll.

Feel the BERN! Like I've said for a while, Bernie is my guy. I'm voting for him. I'm glad more and more of the country is coming around to him. I'm also glad that they see him as more trustworthy than Clinton. If Clinton loses her front runner spot to Bernie, the Republicans will lose most of their rhetoric about trustworthiness.

Ah yes, the second liberal messiah.

For someone who wants minimum wage at $15, why does he pay his interns only $12?
And to get free healthcare, taxes must be raised. But remember, these taxes are definitely not paying for this healthcare, he promises its free.

Oh and this little gem;

And that's just the tip of the iceberg rofl.

What was it he'd greet his roommate with? Oh yea, We're. Not. Crazy.

edit on 2-12-2015 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Sanders is FAR better than anything the GOP offers. I'm not saying he is perfect. There is no such thing as a perfect politician, but at least he is consistent and appears to actually care about the people voting for him.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Its free and you'll like it!
No matter what it costs you....

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Sanders is FAR better than anything the GOP offers. I'm not saying he is perfect. There is no such thing as a perfect politician, but at least he is consistent and appears to actually care about the people voting for him.

In your opinion.

And appearances aren't everything, just ask former Obama voters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join