It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli soldier throws a knife onto the ground to terrorize palestinian schoolgirl.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It's been a long time the IDF experienced any real combat since the 2006 Lebanon War. There's a danger that the IDF is getting too soft like a wet noodle. They are spending too much time beating up on defenseless little girls. They should send a division to Syria to face off against the 2,000 woman snipers(all volunteers) of Assad's Syrian Army.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
That's like how it started when they killed a girl then called her a terrorist attempting a knife attack, but witnesses said they killed an unarmed girl.

myinforms.com...

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Your moral outrage is based upon too many unsupported assumptions.

That's your subjectve opinion. I do not agree.

You have not considered that there may be a reason for the arrest, that the person may have broken the law.

The brokers of the law, to me are very clear, those men in green suit who thrown a knife onto the ground just to terrorize and humiliate a defenseless young girl... She was terrified, she raised her arms up in front of her and begins trembling and shaking, and even had to kneel with rifle pointing at her...

If they are indeed IDF officers,

The weapons, the checkpoints, the harassment is very clear and distinct, of course they are Israeli soldiers. You don't like it but is true. And thats why Israel Meets with Google and YouTube to Discuss Censoring Palestinian Videos
oh and keep this picture with you

what would their motivation be to harass this one particular person?

yeah... fear, hate and violence. here take one more picture:
Shuafat Refugee Camp today.

Perhaps she stole something or threatened the truck driver?

Wow.. are trying to justify their action? It's ok to terrorize and frame a young girl by throwing a knife onto the ground?

The video is so poor, we can't even be sure it is a knife that is being thrown on the ground.

Yeah right.. we has throwing gum into the floor and she started shaking with happiness... the denial is indeed sad!

If it's a knife, why do they throw it on the ground in front of the person then immediately let 'her' kneel down and put her hand in the exact position where it would be possible for her to retrieve the knife?

The million dollar question... they did want an excuse to shot dead that girl... has many are reporting, about other cases...

Also, why do you assume that it is a schoolgirl?

not relavant in my opinion for matter of fact.

And why do you have another picture of the same person, now blindfolded (WTF police procedure is that) with the same three uniformed 'officers' just standing around at some sort of barricaded area?

It is being said in the facebook coments it is the same girl link

Also, why does one of the 'officers' appear to be wearing a pack on his back and another on his front? Is that normal for an urban patrol?

now the video haves quality? I not here to answer for what i don't know. The fact of matter maintains.

Why do the officers seem to be turning away onlookers and yet are unable to see someone sitting in a car (with a number of people in it, from the voices) that is obviously not parked and is across the road from the 'action' and the car is sitting there for nearly three minutes?

what they are able to see or not is not possible to consider (you can't be in their minds)... is subjective and it doesn't discuss the matter of fact.

Perhaps thist is the scenario: it is entirely staged, they are all are actors in a propaganda film. That's an option too.

your opinion again, that i don't agree with. discredit was the entire base of your post, for i can understand from it.

edit on 2/12/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
Why can't I say that?

You can and you did, I was asking why do you feel that way. I then put forth the history of the area that doesn't really support that another country should be created.

About your "history" I have also some history:

The problem is this suggests that the Philistines which are both Muslin and Jewish only lived in that little area called Israel, but go a foot to the west and you have a huge country called Jordan that for some reason isn't Palestine land, and BTW none of it was Palestine when the Ottoman empire had it all. How about the Kurds? They have a better claim to their own country, but they were pushed into Iraq, and if you ever go there it is about as non-Iraq as you can get. So what do you suggest? In war things change by the winners, but it seems no one has an issue with all the huge changes other than Israel.

Was she framed or not? Why?

Once again you are asking me a question like I have an answer, what do you mean?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Israeli soldier throws a knife onto the ground to terrorize palestinian schoolgirl.

Well, lets see now; when the Israeli commits terror, he throws a knife on the ground, and act scary (for some reason not mentioned), and that is not acceptable!
When the Palestinian has a knife, they jam it in any available Israeli (about which you never whine), but that's not nearly as 'terrible' as throwing it on the ground!
Bad Israelis, bad!
Always bad Israelis! Bad!
Whatever...
edit on 2-12-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Um, let's be honest here... you are attempting to paint Israel as playing "nice" and Palestinians are being the evil perpetrators. You have to know that the record of human rights violations, sheer number of killings (especially of the innocent), admitted land grabs, war crimes, violations of international law, ethnic cleansing, etc. all fall negatively upon Israel's track record right?

The numbers just aren't in your favor... or Israels'.
edit on 3-12-2015 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: voyger2
As to the OP? I'm sure she was terrified. Probably as terrified as the Israelis who were walking down the street when a car plowed into them from behind and then the driver got out and hacked at them with a meat cleaver.

It begins to sound like a broken record your persecution against my history post's. Indeed,it proves your only objective / intention.

About your pale observation she was terrified. Probably as it's easy to undestand how you do not condemn their actions and even try to justify them, with other also reprehensible event.

The much vaunted "I am rubber you are glue" defense seems to be quite popular on ATS these days.

I do condemn their actions. Not that it means diddly to them, of course. But I also condemn the actions of your beloved Palestinians.

Something you only do when it's convenient.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
You can't even see what is happening.
To me it seems that the soldier takes the knife from the girl and trows it on the ground.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I was asking why do you feel that way. I then put forth the history of the area that doesn't really support that another country should be created.

You're wrong, I will reply just down

So what do you suggest? In war things change by the winners, but it seems no one has an issue with all the huge changes other than Israel.

Replying also to the above, there is a problem with your history and "war". It's called International Law that Israel doesn't respect!

Israel is by far the worst country in respect to International law, since it's creation. In terms violations of United Nations security council resolutions, it has 1st place by far from the second one!

The land grab of israel, when it was estableshid by the boundaries for the to two states solution (actually Israel doens't have any constitution aproved in almost 70 years, because it wants to expand is boundaries even further) Israel need to comply to the following UN resolutions (and here is my feeling to you) and of course Palestine:

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 43/176
Key elements of the resolution:

1- withdrawal of Israel from the occupied Palestinian territories, including Jerusalem, and from the other occupied Arab territories (that is the Golan Heights);

2-security of all States in the region, including those named in Resolution 181(that is Israel and Palestine), within secure and internationally recognized boundaries

3- execution of Resolution 194;

4- dismantling the Israeli settlements

5- free access to Holy Places

Was she framed or not? Why?
Once again you are asking me a question like I have an answer, what do you mean?

Of course you have an answer, it's your opinion in contribution to the discussion.. don't be shy or naive..
edit on 3/12/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Replying also to the above, there is a problem with your history and "war". It's called International Law that Israel doesn't respect!

You didn't answer my question. Should a 4 by 7 mile strip of land be a country? Also was the land grab by Jordan and Egypt OK? It took the 1967 war to get the land back. That Palestinian country as you want could have been anywhere within 3/4 of the Middle East and so much bigger with little effect on any other country. Hell they could have given them 10 times the land west of the river with rights to go to their holy places and left the Jews east of the river and all would be done with, but they didn't.

BTW the UN is a joke. Israel feels they are fighting for their very existence so UN resolutions mean nothing. Did you know Iran/Iraq have 1000s of UN resolutions against them...lol what a joke as I said..

I really think Britain and France screwed up on many levels and I used the Kurds as example. I also love how Europe decided how things should be for people they did not have a clue about such as Iraq should have been 3 countries. When you look at it Israel is extremely small piece of land that is just dirt, maybe some holy dirt mixed in, but they sure didn't get any resources like everyone else got. I truly think if the neighboring countries actually cared and invested in the prosperity of the people there instead of using them as cannon fodder, life would be good for them. It also doesn't help when Hamas goes in and brutally takes over and the people support them. There are so many things that are wrong in that situation.

Of course you have an answer, it's your opinion in contribution to the discussion.. don't be shy or naive..

I do not know, some guy in a peach shirt is talking to her and the soldiers are just watching, then it gets more serious to where she was detained. So what is it that you want me to say here I have no freaking idea if the guy in the peach shirt is a scumbag or saw the girl do something wrong. I do not know what was said to increase the soldiers response from just standing there to detaining her. I saw the guy throw what looks like a knife and of course that is wrong, but you do now that out side of the US and a very small number of countries the cops can do whatever they want. She also wasn't physically abused in any way and only detained, but it does look like they are frustrated in not getting answers to their questions, so is there any followup on this? Was she arrested on having a knife, if so then yes she was framed, was she let go later on, then no she wasn't.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

BTW the UN is a joke. Israel feels they are fighting for their very existence so UN resolutions mean nothing. Did you know Iran/Iraq have 1000s of UN resolutions against them...lol what a joke as I said..

What you say above doens't let me have serious discussion on this topic... About 1000 resolutions, prove what you just said, please. Don't forget we are talking about Security Council Resolutions. But I'm "eager" to see the one's you talk about..

About the other questions you posed to me that I didn't quote. Again I will repeat myself, Israel need's to comply with United Nations General Assembly Resolution 43/176 and 43/177.
43/177 and 43/176

It also doesn't help when Hamas goes in and brutally takes over and the people support them. There are so many things that are wrong in that situation.

Just changing a little detail for "you" to feel/see that today there isn't any diference on the behavior of them, maybe the scale weapons impact it's the big diference... read again:

It also doesn't help when Israel goes in and brutally takes over and the people support them. There are so many things that are wrong in that situation.

I do not know, some guy in a peach shirt is talking to her and the soldiers are just watching, then it gets more serious to where she was detained.

Before she his detained lot's of things happen, throwing knife into to floor, making the girl tremble in fear, the girl kneel's and big weapons are pointed to her. Those "some guy in peach" are "big" soldiers in a checkpoint at south of Bethlehem in the occupied West Bank.

So what is it that you want me to say here I have no freaking idea if the guy in the peach shirt is a scumbag or saw the girl do something wrong.

It were soldiers at a checkpoint, watch the video until the end.

I saw the guy throw what looks like a knife and of course that is wrong,

Congratulations.

but you do now that out side of the US and a very small number of countries the cops can do whatever they want.

Is worst than that... it comes from the top and reflects the bottom:

She also wasn't physically abused in any way and only detained,

The way I see it she could be shot dead as many other were...take a look again:

but it does look like they are frustrated in not getting answers to their questions, so is there any followup on this?

I don't know, time will tell... but you already know main stream media... it only reports if it's Israelis getting kicked down...

Was she arrested on having a knife, if so then yes she was framed, was she let go later on, then no she wasn't.

We will see... I could call this event ways of terrorizing people at Occupied Palestinian Land that's what most comes out from this...
edit on 4/12/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

As far as it looks to me that girl attacked them with a knife was then subdued and arrested.
I think I can make out from the video that she was shouting Allahu Akbar, death to Zionists.
I'm pretty sure that's what it looks like.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes no doubt...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Glad to see you finally saw reason.
Oh by the way out of curiosity have you ever actually been to Israel or the Palestinian territory?
I was for quite some time.
Almost murdered by a few Palestinians myself.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I bet this was what "you" saw:

Banksy said in a spray-painted statement:

Gaza is often described as ‘the world’s largest open air prison’ because no one is allowed to enter or leave. But that seems a bit unfair to prisons – they don’t have their electricity and drinking water cut off randomly almost every day,

source

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yasser Arafat's widow time to recognize Israel and condemn Hamasa reply to: voyger2

She describes what hummus is doing to the Palestinians as genocide.
It seems Palestinians are generally pretty free and loose with that word.
After 60 years this may be the slowest genocide ever.
Or the Israelis are just really bad at it.
Or the so-called Palestinians including Arafat who was born in Cairo Egypt Are liars who say whatever needs to be said and do whatever needs to be done to get their way
Or the Palestinians are just a bunch of illegal immigrants who showed up in the 1800s After the Jews Bought thousands of acres from the Ottoman Empire
edit on 4-12-2015 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

As far as your claims of an open-air prison how many prisoners do you know who get the keep AK 47s and armored vehicles?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Welcome to Palestine.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join