It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stoltenberg threatens war against Russia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

So threatening the neighbors, annexing part of another countries land on a lie, then lying to his own country about their role in Ukraine, killing or jailing those who oppose him...I guess not looking at those I guess he could be acting like a reasonable adult.

Not even close to being a reasonable adult.

You don't present any "reasonable" human being, as such, yourself.

Crimea is a Russian territory ... that Krutchev gave it to Ukraine, is not something that stands up to scrutiny. Krutchev was the secretary of the communist party, in the Soviet Union, not the president nor elected official of Russia ... he had no "authority" to give away Russian territory.

Even a retard, would comprehend that when the Soviet union fell ... whatever "borderes" it created, also fell. That includes Crimea ...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

yeah its Ukrainian and russia invaded Ukraine and illegally occupies it. Even the countries of the world, including china, says this.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

As long as you don't understand that Crimean people should decide for Crimea, it's no surprise you back those who consider that they are the best to mess with Syria, Iraq, Lybia ...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Now if crimea only had fair elections instead of a russian invasion and occupation.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Now if crimea only had fair elections instead of a russian invasion and occupation.

So if Russia pull out. the elections will be done fairly? come on.....

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

That's why Crimeans are so busy trying to revolt against the Russians and massively trying to move to Ukraine ...
You should dare wondering why the people of Crimea would rather walk alongside Russia than stay anchored to Kiev.
Lie to yourself if you want, this might be the only way to boost your self-confidence.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Fair like in Afghanistan, Iraq or Lybia you mean? Or fair like your country planned for Syria after Assad? Or fair like in USA or Europe?

And can you please tell me why would an indipendent oblast would strive to join a failed country that is going to default in 2016? A country run just by different oligarchs that sold their country to some western corp in exchange for favour? A country that is not really known to respect tatars or muslims more than russian and that is ok to cut out electricity as protest. It doesn't make sense, with the current situation Russia is like 10 times better than Ukraine as a deal, nor to mention they can have all the special kid's additional presents like infrastructures.

The problem is not that I think Crimea's elections were fair, but that you think that our elections are fairer.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

or Syria and the syrian rebels?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

The so-called CIA's moderate rebels ...
Who is the political figure representing them in order to start a peace process ?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

You tell me... If you arent going to take the time to research the info then how can you make the claim "so-called CIA's moderate rebels..."?

You either have the info to support your claim or you don't have the info and are just parroting someone elses words.

which is it?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I searched the info.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Stoltenberg should focus more on how to explain the situation with his "Pawn" Breivik rather than spend time Hitlering around with nonsense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join