It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breast Feeding Mom

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
The first is natural, the second is not. Men, through the past few centuries, have particularly made breasts into sexual objects.

That is incorrect. Breasts have been 'sexual objects' globally, since the dawn of writing.

The only difference between cultures has been size preference. The commonality has been symmetry.

If an external source has 'sexualized' breasts (versus instinct), it has been doing so for at least 3,000 years, and should be extremely easy to identify. Not many things are the same today as they were in the ancient world...well, I guess men's attraction to breasts certainly is.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yup I thought that also.
While on tge marvellous subject of breasts I have to say im dissapointed upon the taste of the milk.
I have tried five different womens milk and it is not as nice as you would imagine.
Maybe next time I will put some milkshake powder in.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Yup I thought that also.
While on tge marvellous subject of breasts I have to say im dissapointed upon the taste of the milk.
I have tried five different womens milk and it is not as nice as you would imagine.
Maybe next time I will put some milkshake powder in.

I think my response to that would get me in trouble.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Well they couldn't give me my mums when I was born because I was so premature so I have always thought I missed out on breast milk.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

He was under the bilirubin lights, so he spent a lot of time away. They brought him in so I could at least try to get him going, but they also supplemented him. It was plain by the time we brought him home which he liked better.

He's still headstrong, so it's not surprising now that he fought it so hard then.

Yeah, that can make a lot of difference. It's possible better procedures could have avoided the supplementing, and also possible they couldn't have as well. That he came home healthy is the key!

All of mine got a nice double dose of "headstrong", lol!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's goad, not goat.

Did you feel the need to make this thread to 'goat' people into action as well?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: masqua

the spartans made all the women and children wear hardly anyt clothing during exercise so that others could see their bodies and so that there was no desire to see it uncovered.

As for breasts, well id have to disagree , i think they have more than one purpose !

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join