It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman, 22, dies during 'exorcism' she became possessed through using Ouija board

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

A woman has died during an 'exorcism' performed in a local church after becoming 'possessed' by the Ouija board. Jaqueline Sanchez, 22, died after suffering a cardio respiratory arrest, according to media in Belize, in Central America. Reports suggested her body had been 'lifted' up in the air inside the church and she had spoken in a man's voice.

It was also claimed she had to be held down as part of the religious ritual in America. Her parents allegedly believed she had been possessed by a demon following a number of unexplained illnesses in the months before her death. Ms Sanchez had been suffering from convulsions and hysteria which doctors at Plan Tres Mil hospital in Santa Cruz, could not diagnose.

They confirmed she died of natural causes and said that cuts and bruises on her body was due to a 'trance'. FELCC spokesman Roger Gutiérrez said: 'The forensic report realizes that this girl, identified as Jaqueline Sanchez, died of natural causes due to a cardiac arrest, and the bruises and lacerations to her body (were) due to a trance that he was suffering.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

To those who want to disbelieve this idea of possession of course do so BUT levitation and speaking in a man's voice? You want to discuss the woman speaking in man's voice and attempt to explain it? But before you do please explain how she levitated and teach the rest of us how to do this.

Once again another person dies from playing with the ouija board and many still consider it a toy.

edit on 1-12-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Haha! Central America, Daily Mail! Recipe for sure Chinese whispers and humongous exaggeration.

I bet she had an epileptic seizure and died as a result of that. Certainly, no chance of levitating. Humans have never accomplished that and never will.

Please don't tell me OP that you have gone all "tropo" and superstitious?

It clearly states that she died of natural causes in the article yet also claims the special crime squad are investigating. Whattt??? Which is it to be?

I think the story is all skewed and distorted. The Daily Fail are famous for sensationalism and distorting facts utterly. Tabloid nonsense.

The real incident is anyone's guess.

edit on 1-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I tell ya one thing, I'd hate to live in Salem and have a problem with seizures at the time!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Really?

The article states she had multiple illnesses before she died. Hence the parents concluded that she was possessed. Rather than getting proper treatment, she gets a course of exocism. Diagnosis for death is cardiac arrest. Many young people die of cardiac arrests, are all of them haunted? Most probably she had congenital heart disease hence the unexplained illnesses.

Such magical happenings, levitation, etc, any videos?
edit on 1/12/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

To those who believe anything in the Daily Mail begone!!.
The daily mail who has headlines like "Is there no one in Britain who can make a sandwich?" and "Yew were always on my mind the tree that looks like Elvis".

No such thing as demons or possession just the mentally unwell.
But hey you have top secret clearance so it all must be true.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
You want to believe nonsense, that's fine, but don't force it on the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Just saying, your heading quite naughtily includes the ultimate religious horror, the OuiJa Board, which, as she clearly wasn't hit over the head with it was not the cause of her death.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5
I tell ya one thing, I'd hate to live in Salem and have a problem with seizures at the time!

Lol

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

But before you do please explain how she levitated and teach the rest of us how to do this.

Pics or it didn't happen?

Seriously man?

Wtf is with all the nutball posts in the past few days?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
'The forensic report realizes that this girl, identified as Jaqueline Sanchez, died of natural causes due to a cardiac arrest, and the bruises and lacerations to her body (were) due to a trance that he was suffering.'

This is disturbing to say the least

Something Amiss here I think

Riouz

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

But before you do please explain how she levitated and teach the rest of us how to do this.

Pics or it didn't happen?

Seriously man?

Wtf is with all the nutball posts in the past few days?

I gotta be honest, I'm loving the wacky threads here lately. It baits soooo many people into trying to have a real discussion, pretty funny stuff!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Never seen it but I won't deny it
As for levitation there was a pope who
On meeting an old friend would levitate
With excitement in the end he was asked
Not to do it as it frightened the church goers

The weirdest story was saint deny
Who had his head chopped off
He got up picked his head up and walked
Two miles preaching a sermon till he reached his church where he prayed until his body fell over.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
Really?

The article states she had multiple illnesses before she died. Hence the parents concluded that she was possessed. Rather than getting proper treatment, she gets a course of exocism. Diagnosis for death is cardiac arrest. Many young people die of cardiac arrests, are all of them haunted? Most probably she had congenital heart disease hence the unexplained illnesses.

Such magical happenings, levitation, etc, any videos?

So the illnesses made her speak in a males voice and she levitated. So tell me doctor which illness is this?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
No video of her levitating...No....okay.

Would have been great though, first proof of a real possession...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Just saying, your heading quite naughtily includes the ultimate religious horror, the OuiJa Board, which, as she clearly wasn't hit over the head with it was not the cause of her death.

Quite often when there is death during a possession it comes from heart failure.

Of course there are those who beat and kill those who are possessed out of fear and stupidity but there are those who are being treated correctly while under possession and die from natural causes which includes heart failure. Too much stress for the body and mind.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
No video of her levitating...No....okay.

Would have been great though, first proof of a real possession...

If the Catholic church was involved there is probably a video and voice recording and the church does not release this data to the public. If the church was not involved then there probably is no film.

I don't think the family was concerned about filming it but more concerned for her health.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I have seen people you would call possessed no they didn't levitate but yes it looked like straight out of a scene out of the Exorcist but the women in question was very mentally ill she had schizophrenia and she did have a fixation on demons and such and had watched the exorcist over 100 times.
It was just her illness.
Any case of so called possession is just some physical or mental illness and it is ignorant and dangerous to equate the mentally ill to so called possession.
So unless you can show one levitate you are just helping spread ignorance.
edit on 1-12-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I don't think the family was concerned about filming it but more concerned for her health.

And they did an exorcism instead of a doctor, and didn't hold back at reporting afterwards, doesn't sound to concerned to me.

A video would have done it once and for all, actual proof which would be a clear case of connection between earth, heaven and hell.

It would have been massive...oh well.
edit on 1-12-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Ouiga board ate my baby. Total bunk. If you need a children's toy to contact the demon realm, you are an amatuer.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
what a sad story. I hope she is better where she is now...

Possessions are real and there are many cases even today about it and the numbers are even growing lately. But people like to be blind that something is going on and possessed people are mental ill. Well some people like to life in their own world and don't try to think out of the box called science. I don't blame them, I pity their total assurance in science. While forgetting that they always possessed the best tool available - the body and mind.

This is very short sighted thinking. Many people are ill but there are authentic cases and maybe this is one of them. I got the feeling that there is truth to this story. Especially levitation and talking in man's voice is very troublesome and the cause of death is very in line with these events. What do you expect when something evil is possessing your body? There is unimaginable stress and internal battle going on, which we as bystanders are completely oblivious to it. Heart gives in and there are many such cases if you google it.

For anyone who is a sceptic about deeper reality which science is blind about it for now. Well try some meditation for a month and see for yourself...but I don't meant that you should want to get possessed..no! Be without expectation and you will get experiences best suited for your development, when state of meditation is reached and enjoyed, which is perfect silence.

edit on 14489674081256December5612563115 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join