It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not only mars, but Space is an elaborate lie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If the stars are angels, they just stay in one spot? Not much enjoyment in that for them I'd guess.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath

as to my theory of what stars are, i think they are the angels of the celestial plane, and the wandering stars are the stars that are going against the natural order. as these are living beings with abilities beyond what any human can ever imagine, they are great deceivers.

Have you ever tracked the moon hourly, daily and so forth? Strange little bugger she is.

When I watch the Sun rise in the morning or set in the evening it is so damn predictable. The moon though, something awfully sneaking about her and the amount of time she is in the sky from my POV.

It doesn't follow a logical orbit in a predictable manner like the sun.

It always appears in the sky at night and often in the day. If it's daytime here and I see the moon bright as day as well as the sun. What's the people on the other side of the world seeing? *shrugs*

In the evening the moon is sometimes glaring through my NW facing window. Other times just a day or so later it's shining through the same window in the morning.

I found it odd that it doesn't seem to fit the consistency one would expect from a rock circling a bigger one. Makes me wonder is she's spying on my threw the window sometimes. Maybe she is alive. I believe the Earth is and to a degree consciously. If I can accept that than I can rationalize it could therefore very well be more intelligent than me (man).

Maybe there was a bonafide reason for God(s) planet worship and maybe that's why it's still done by the elite.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Have you ever tracked the moon hourly, daily and so forth? Strange little bugger she is.

When I watch the Sun rise in the morning or set in the evening it is so damn predictable. The moon though, something awfully sneaking about her and the amount of time she is in the sky from my POV.

Um...yes, it totally does.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Um...yes, it totally does.

Thanks for resolving my inner conflict.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
i guess the stars don´t care if a few of us stop believing in them. they are so used to everybody marveling at them and wanting to reach them. they are probably full of it ! now if we all stopped believing in them like the OP suggests that would be something ... maybe then those blinking buggers would be in trouble. or maybe they would shrug it off and look for someone else to fool around with.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It always appears in the sky at night

Not always. I'm not sure how long before, during, and after a new Moon it doesn't appear at night, but she don't. Too close to the Sun (position, not literally).

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

You know, just because you don't know how modern technology works doesn't mean that space isn't real...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I dont know whats really above the skies or are those bright lights in the skies actually stars, planets and stuff. I know its widely accepted what they are and they tell us they visit the space already and stuff but i have had hard time to believe anything they teach us, since from ever really. For all we know, the whole skies could be just big screen playing the effects we see.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Pops head in. Reads thread. Enjoys. Now, realizing that space does not exist, that the sun is not a star, and the craters on the moon are suspicious, am better enlightened as to the nature of the universe. As for those turtles, all the way down, just what do they eat?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo

Have you ever looked through a telescope looking at the rings of saturn?...thought not otherwise that wouldn't cross your mind.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Have you ever looked through a telescope looking at the rings of saturn?...thought not otherwise that wouldn't cross your mind.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I have not but it could be another awesome 3d effect in the depth of our skies graphic effects.
Perhaps its build in our minds and other parts that tries to look into things and stuff.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I heard space is a social construct.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
At least 9 people seem believe this stuff. The dark ages attempts to make a reappearance.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
for thousands of years humans have looked up at the night sky, and saw stars, planets, comets, etc., so who put them there before Never A straight Answer? cavemen? really? Is there a reward for troll of the week?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If space isn't real, then you better clue in ATS' very well established & experienced astrophotographers about this. There's an entire thread full of their hard work for you to call fake.
However, the mere fact that you avoided the hell out of the space forum tells me you know full well you're wrong as hell, and are trying to avoid the inevitable butthole ripping you'd earn.
You failed,you got one anyway from everyone else.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hello! You would benefit from taking a college level astronomy class from OSU. They have a telescope at campus on top of a building they encouraged students to visit to see planets in the 1980s. It is all real. You have some very strange negative ideas. Church visits on Sunday would help with that. UfOs are real too. I saw two in 2009 after 45 years of looking up at the sky in life. You can visit Cape Canaveral and see the left over space rockets on display. Its in Florida.
Worth the trip to see these.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I think we all know what Buzz Aldrin's fists would have to say on the matter.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

So to make a short resume, every time I get outside w/t my telescope, the only thing I see is an holographic projection by NASA, a lie designed to keep me inside the matrix to generate more power for the "machines".

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Having worked at NASA for over 8 years with access to numerous places and systems, I can tell you that if it was a lie it was one hell of an elaborate PERFECTLY coordinated lie with hundred of thousands of people involved around the world and throughout Academia. The amount of attention paid to little details would have been impossible to comprehend.

I think the more logical conclusion to your reasoning is perhaps you found the Secret Grove
edit on 271231America/ChicagoTue, 01 Dec 2015 08:27:52 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join