It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not only mars, but Space is an elaborate lie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Nasa claims black holes don't exist.. not that i 'believe' every tittle and tattle Nasa spews out, but it's so fun to watch the fish swimming to and from everytime they claim something as Truth. Next they'll claim the sun is a planet and the sky god allahu lives there and is coming back. And everyone without doubt would cling to the Religion of Nasa and diss everyone who disagreed with them.

rense.com...

Quote:
Black Holes 'Do Not Exist'
By Philip Ball © ESA/NASA
4-7-5

Black holes are staples of science fiction and many think astronomers have observed them indirectly. But according to a physicist at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California, these awesome breaches in space-time do not and indeed cannot exist.

Over the past few years, observations of the motions of galaxies have shown that some 70% the Universe seems to be composed of a strange 'dark energy' that is driving the Universe's accelerating expansion.

George Chapline thinks that the collapse of the massive stars, which was long believed to generate black holes, actually leads to the formation of stars that contain dark energy. "It's a near certainty that black holes don't exist," he claims.
/Unquote

References

Chapline G. Arxiv, xxx.arxiv.org... (2005).

Bill Hamilton AstroScience Research Network www.astrosciences.info... "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle

www.nature.com...=

anonhq.com...
edit on 12/1/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

i understand human science, but most of it is fake. im not saying that most scientists knowingly created fake perspectives, but they crunched numbers and made singular perspectives and because they involve math people believe it must be true.

unless humans give up trying to prove everything with math, they will continually create false perspectives about the unseeable, and devices that make them blind.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

No no you obviously don't.
Proof is all your posts in this thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

boymonkey, you've gotten incredibly hairy lately.. i like it.

link   
a reply to: awareness10

Albert einstein (who urged governments to build the bomb), was the one who came up WITH MATH the idea of a black holes. and many times they say, proof of black hole proof of black hole. but its all speculation. astronomers are the most deceived people on this planet.

they constantly spew lies that they came up with how? by using a technological device to observe (not true observation) the stars, then applying endless math so endless that there is a possibility for any conclusion. then they say BLACK HOLE, or SUPERNOVA, or BROWN DWARF. on and on.

the theory of reletivity is a huge part of where it all went wrong, where humans threw away their understanding of nature for the evils of math. math is the worst sorcory there is. next to cgi. these two things are spreading lies at exponential rates, not only about space but everything that a government or news, or entertainment, or so called "scientists" under any field.

link   
a reply to: awareness10

You say NASA claims that black holes don't exist, yet post no link to a NASA source...

Here is a NASA source that says they do: www.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Projecting the illusion of ignorance

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

My dear,, i don't believe "anything" in this universe is real, but simply that, it is all a subliminal suggestion to the unaware who believe it to be real. so it doesn't matter what Nasa says or doesn't say.

You really need to read the book THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE by Michael Talbot 'www.goodreads.com... it's a great read.

Let me add, this is one of the most fascinating intellectual well documented and radical books i've ever read, i bought this book about 10 yrs ago and may just read it again for the 3rd time. It's slow to begin, but then gets better and better to the point where i just couldn't put it down. It was what led me to where i am now.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Yep, the 'theory' of relativity is just that a Theory.

It's all farse but the blind will keep following the blind and the fall is farther than it once was. Sad really.

The thing that bothers me most is how people cannot think for themselves anymore, is everyone on planet crazy left brained? The ones who are are leading the rest into the biggest ditch in the universe and it ain't a black hole it's right here.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
What I can't get my head around is that we measure time by our own environment. But that environment doesn't exist in space so how do you equate our 24 hr clock to any type of space clock?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The sad part about this is that the opening post has been starred four times.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

just because they have shown you "true images" of the surface of mars, you imagine it when you look at it in the telescope. this is the sorcory.

Actually the OP is correct here.

Mars not real.

Sorcery very real.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mogget

But you got to admit if they grouped together and made some kinda commune that place would be a gas !

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath
Mars is like the other planets, not like earth but wandering stars.

Space is not real as NASA wants you to think.

There is only the earth, sun, and moon.

The sun is not a star.

I gave up caring there..

man you cave dwellers are the best.

mars is a wandering star, the sun is not a star, and nasa has been lying all along.

umm well space was there before nasa. just for a start.

link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

time is only something that living and dying creatures need. outside of the measurement of the observable objects in the sky time does not exist.

the reason why nature is going wrong is the new objects in the sky. these so called "satellites" throw off the natural order of all of nature. soon there will be so many that things will go very wrong.

by believing these objects are human made and good, is causing a great disturbance, because humans across the earth believe this now. but these wandering stars are not good.

when they say "as above, so below". it has several meanings. this is a very old saying. its origins can be discovered, the original source of this saying plainly tells us things.

remember that there have been humans to observe the truth about the stars. and they did not use a space ship or rocket. the stars are not the same as the sun.

can any of you provide any evidence that stars are the same type of object as the sun?

link   

Hello, i think psychonauts are on the right path, to discover what this place in space really is.

We think we know something- we know nothing.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Nasa claims black holes don't exist.. not that i 'believe' every tittle and tattle Nasa spews out, but it's so fun to watch the fish swimming to and from everytime they claim something as Truth. Next they'll claim the sun is a planet

no. and that shows your ignorance towards the entire issue.

Do go learn something, see if it helps?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Hello, i think psychonauts are on the right path, to discover what this place in space really is.

We think we know something- we know nothing.

Psychonauts accept science. We embrace it. We understand what we do with our bodies.

You're not a psychonaut...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

Whats a psychonaut?.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

We all should just be glad humanity's ingenuity and progress did not souley rest on people with this mindset, to start a fire or create a wheel.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join