It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy earth in darkness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This is a prophecy of Nostradamus

I have had this for the last 15years
The book is much older
But most of it has come true
The world economy collaspe
The forming of a great moslim empire isil
Russia set to invade Europe.

Sharing is caring

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: piney

Nostradamus's predictions have been shown to be vague enough to describe a lot of things, and it's easy to pick and choose parts of history (or the present) that seem to match the claims made. Of course, these events could match several things and simply aren't definitive enough to truly prove anything.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

do you have any of your own prophesies? the only times nostradamus has been right is after the fact

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Nostradamus was in contact with a jinn.

Jinn / djinn intercept the truth of the future, water that truth down to 1% correct , add 99% lies for a good laugh and watch humans assume that its 100% correct.

Not only that, the Annunaki made this future matrix illusion from their own book of lies - the Bible.

As the God Presence, beyond the Universe is changing their sick rules, it just allows more contradictions to appear in the 'rigged' Bible as time progresses.
edit on 1-12-2015 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

now don't go talking bad about them like that, they actually have a lot of better things to do than deal with this # hole thats filled with stupid people

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This account is about the expansion of the Soviet Union.
Since the Soviet Union ceased to exist in 1991, the prophecy was obsolete a decade before it came into your possession.

Since the events are supposed to be taking place in 1999, that in itself is enough to demonstrate it as a false prophecy.
DID all these things happen in 1999, when Nostradamus was predicting them?

edit on 1-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent
now don't go talking bad about them like that, they actually have a lot of better things to do than deal with this # hole thats filled with stupid people

Some jinn can be trusted, some cannot.
Some jinn (fire elementals) have already unleashed hell on earth when they were given the green light on Dec 22 2014.

i am actually starting to wonder if the jinn, especially the Shaytan's (HaSatan class) will be returning to 'the Realm', their homeland, next February 2016. After the first week of February the False Tribulation will probably start and then humans will really start to sh1t themselves.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

This is a prophecy of Nostradamus

I have had this for the last 15years
The book is much older

No its not,

Its an interpretation of his writings, there have been many interpretations.

I have a few books too.

Sharing is caring

Awww how sweet,

you care so much about sharing doom,

You need help

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
We need to simply read the actual original translated quatrains I think they were called?? my parents had one many years ago that have his entire prophecies in what was it Latin i think?? Spanish Portuguese I forget whatever though it had the whole thing uninterrupted like that, and then an analysis of it in the following pages with accurate translations and speculated with assumptions what events in recent times could apply to his words. But it pointed out they were speculations and assumptions if we applied them to current events how they could appear related.

I remember reading about the possibility of chemical warfare in it, but it seems like they were referring more to WW1 style chemical attacks and a return to trench warfare. I don't see that happening so that may have been one of their speculations without much basis. I guess we could count daesh attacks, white phosphorous and depleted uranium used by errbody.

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Awww how sweet,

you care so much about sharing doom,

You need help

Hey come on man, there's no need for all that in the dreams and predictions sub, give the guy a break or take a hike, still. I predict a misstep in your own finances soon. Hah! Gypsy curse foo!
edit on 24-12-2015 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I wonder if Nostradamus was a prophet during Napoleon.....................................

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I think you've been in contact with a jinn too.

99% lies.

top topics

join