It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the 'Nuremberg defense' the predominant philosophy on earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The quote below reminded me of a topic that's rarely discussed:

Is the "Nuremberg defense" the predominant philosophy on earth?

This profound , twisted , perverted savagery has been permeating throughout countless ages. If you don't know by now, that no human can turn this around, then you are mentally inept. Six thousand years of the same diabolical bloodlines orchestrating the same madness from millennia to millennia and no one capable of stopping them, this should tell you- more than human intervention is required.... I've watched you drag your tired Self throughout the globe for the last fifteen years and what good has it done? A few more are "awake " a few more get it. So what? Yelling at the people is not going to change those few families who are in control. Unless YOU wipe out the whole breed, what we've witnessed for the last six thousand years, will continue for another six thousand years. YOU and the select few who are really in the know, are the ONLY ones capable of bringing change, by eliminating these bloodlines systematically and completely.... I'd like to thank you , Mr. Icke, for all your hard work and dedication, but as you, I've been part of this movement, telling and 'enlightening ' others, but to little avail or shall we say, not enough avail. It's basically a thankless job, although you have at least been monetarily rewarded. There are never going to be enough people 'awake' to bring this change, until some one like YOU strategizes and takes lead in the eradication of these diabolical bloodlines. Seems a little far fetched? A little irrational? Yes, well there you go, that's my point entirely. Unfortunately, nothing less but extreme measures taken by a select few, willing to go to the extreme, will change the course of humanity from the depravity of these ancient Elite Slave Masters.
You Are Watching A Movie - Called World War III - The David Icke Videocast

The Nuremberg Defense refers to a legal strategy employed by many of the defendants at the Nuremberg war crimes trials seeking to convict Nazi perpetrators of war crimes and crimes against humanity committed during the Second World War. Many of those defendants claimed that they were not guilty of the charges against them as they were "only following orders."
Source

I believe the "Nuremberg defense" is the predominant philosophy on earth. I don't know why people can't grasp the idea that those who follow orders are guilty.

Let's take the mafia as an example to illustrate my point. The way people often try to separate the ruling elites from the rest of humanity is exactly like this:

If we take down the mafia bosses, the whole mafia will disappear. The mafia bosses are responsible for everything that happens in the mafia and those beneath them who follow their orders are just victims of the mafia system. When the mafia bosses are out of the picture, the entire evil mafia system will collapse because the lower-level mafiosos will no longer be captives. If the mafia bosses are no longer there to hold down and commandeer the lower-level mafiosos, the lower-level mafiosos will leave their wicked ways behind them.

Does that make a bit of sense?

Can someone explain to me how the logic of my mafia example is any different from the logic of the first quote above?

But without him,
How would Hitler have condemned them at Dachau?
Without him Caesar would have stood alone,
He's the one who gives his body
As a weapon of the war,
And without him all this killing can't go on.

He's the Universal Soldier and he really is to blame,
His orders come from far away no more,
They come from here and there and you and me,
And brothers can't you see,
This is not the way we put the end to war.

- "Universal Soldier" by Donovan

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-12-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
That reminds me of this experiment.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ugh. You should put "warning: David Icke" in the title.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
So you are saying if we all "dropped out" of the system, suddenly the people in charge would have no power anymore. We can change the way things work by changing ourselves.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The people who follow destructive and inconsiderate orders were trained to do so and are controlled by fear. They are also victims.

Misery loves company.
Those in pain tend to hurt others.
Those in fear tend to preach fear to others.

Everyone is influenced by others at some level. Even the way words are spelled and arranged in a sentence is influenced by the way we see others speak and write.

Everything is an influence.

Law of Attraction is real:
"Energy flows where attention goes"

To allow darkness/negativity to be in your mind all day - will influence behavior and make the world seem like a darker place than it really is.

Once people gain mental concentration to keep focus away from fear and negativity and to stay inspired through love, there will be peace (within and in the world).

Peace starts from Within.

The world does not create the Spirit,
Spirit creates the world.

With Awareness, we can choose to see all of The Light, Beauty, Love, Happiness, and Kindness happening in the world - The Beautiful Expression of Spirit shining from within to the world, keeping the world Beautiful and Light.

On Earth as in Heaven.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Its not a philosophy.

its a sign that the quality of the behaviour of a person is determened by the conditions as long as the individual does not chose to empower itself.

When i watched the movie "the stanford prison experiment" i hated the guards but when i thought about it i understood that something in me would be an asshole guard to. (of course before watching this movie and before being able to reflect this part. Now i would not be able to do that) .

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Is the "Nuremberg defense" the predominant philosophy on earth?

I believe the "Nuremberg defense" is the predominant philosophy on earth. I don't know why people can't grasp the idea that those who follow orders are guilty.

Yes. How does one say "I just followed orders". One doesn't follow twisted orders that include the genocide of civilians (gas them then cook them) and not have the normal human moral response: revulsion . Those that followed those orders are guilty.

top topics

join