It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Mars Rovers actually in Canada?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamfox1
You do know they are on earth right?

Nothing can get passed the radiation belts around earth without failing or plain just falling apart.

According to what science makes this statement true?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The famous/infamous rodent picture on Mars seems to be, if looked at closely, two rocks. One makes up the "head and neck" portion, the other the body. Perspective is everything. And of course the rovers are on Mars. Be glad that human minds have imagined and formed such a mission, mechanics, and trip, and then pulled it off.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Re: dreamfox1

You do know they are on earth right? Nothing can get passed the radiation belts around earth without failing or plain just falling apart.

the Van Allen Belt Radiation theory that humans couldn't survive exposure is a myth www.theguardian.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
After 11 years there working when original they thought 90 days:-/

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
All that time in northern Canada and they didn't capture one person on a skidoo. Plus the Inuits would totally checked out the rover if they came across it while out hunting and trapping. I know I would so they would to.

a reply to: Neill887

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
That rodent picture takes the cake. What if they are building on mars? During the prime digging/building season or when convenient they need to add in some stock footage from Canada. So we get artifact footage for a while.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Rodents aren't the only thing on Mars. Mars has life. Even though the core is kind of dead, it still hangs onto life, trees, water, insects, animals, people....!!!!!

I have no idea where they're making their promo's however. The whole idea of hiding what exists is probably to take some dead desert shots here but not all would be from here, just certain ones to hide certain things. That makes for less air brushing.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So maybe the US Marine claiming to have spent 17 years on Mars is not far fetched or was he just in Canada? lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: korath
Good post, if that picture of the rodent was supposed to have been taken on Mars then it should be game over for the whole Rover sham, no way is that a rock.

Exactly.

Which is more plausible;

We have a Rover driving around Mars and taking images of rodents and fossils.

Or

We are up in Canada, faking it and didn't notice the Lemmings and fossils.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The GuineaSquirrel is not alone on Mars... err Canada.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat

originally posted by: korath
Good post, if that picture of the rodent was supposed to have been taken on Mars then it should be game over for the whole Rover sham, no way is that a rock.

Exactly.

Which is more plausible;

We have a Rover driving around Mars and taking images of rodents and fossils.

Or

We are up in Canada, faking it and didn't notice the Lemmings and fossils.

Or the correct answer: they is a rover driving on Mars taking photos of rocks that some people seem not to be able to distinguish from animals.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

But but what about Van Halens belt?

Nobody can get past it I hear.
Might as well jump.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

i see what you did there

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Uhhh this is genius. It also could make all sense. Give the public what they need but take all the money and funnel it to the "real" projects - hidden away from peoples eyes.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
Mars has absolutely no military or strategic value. It is too far away and too difficult to get there for it to be any use to anyone.

We don't know that for sure. There's a lot of money going into the black project world. We might have to assume that they're at least 20 years ahead of the rest of us. That's at least what some researchers are saying.

There have also been a number of supposed whistleblowers that say that advanced propulsion systems are already being developed. I wouldn't be surprised that in the near future we found out that the TR-3B is an actual craft.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I like this thread. Definitely going to look into this. S n F.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

originally posted by: collietta

Well in this ATS thread, posted last week, they were discussing a dome. Rover dome, posted Nov. 25, 2015

I am unfamiliar with Canada. Are there any known observatories or research stations on this island?

Actually there are DEW (Defense Early Warning) radar stations left over from the cold war on Devon island. I know this as my sister spent many summers in university traveling up there as part of a clean up crew to deal with the leaking PCB's from the diesel generators. She actually ended up doing a masters thesis on how pumpkins can metabolize PCB's safely. I remember her telling me and showing me pics of the NASA Mars habitat test sites she visited when she was up there.

I suppose this could be a plausible theory. But I just don't see why after building and successfully testing robots and rockets, they wouldn't just go all the way to Mars.

Okay, that's some interesting information.

And why they wouldn't just go to Mars? Maybe because a smokescreen mission is easier to keep going here on Earth. You can keep the narrative going and you don't have to worry about technical problems occurring millions of miles away.

These 2 websites show some interesting information about the rovers possibly being cleaned selectively:

www.rense.com...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
The famous/infamous rodent picture on Mars seems to be, if looked at closely, two rocks. One makes up the "head and neck" portion, the other the body. Perspective is everything. And of course the rovers are on Mars. Be glad that human minds have imagined and formed such a mission, mechanics, and trip, and then pulled it off.

What do you think of the premise that scientific inquiry and transparency always take a backseat to military strategic interest?

Do you agree that it would be wise for a large military power to establish a presence in the solar system before your competitors/enemies can do so?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
After 11 years there working when original they thought 90 days:-/

Yes, that's also a bit odd isn't it?

Maybe these website are on to something when they make a case for the rovers being selectively cleaned?

www.rense.com...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
All that time in northern Canada and they didn't capture one person on a skidoo. Plus the Inuits would totally checked out the rover if they came across it while out hunting and trapping. I know I would so they would to.

Devon Island is big and in the openingpost there's a link to an article about increased surveillance in and on Devon Island.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join