It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orrin Hatch wants to tear down the wall of separation between church and state

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

I'm not even sure how to respond. You are saying that Jerry Sandusky using a file sharing program called file factory and a factory roof being destroyed is somehow linked? Or that you attended a college with the same name as a character in a movie? That has something to do with proof of the divine?

I wear levi brand jeans and a man named Levi robbed my car. Must be some cosmic correlation. Wow!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

I'm not even sure how to respond. You are saying that Jerry Sandusky using a file sharing program called file factory and a factory roof being destroyed is somehow linked? Or that you attended a college with the same name as a character in a movie? That has something to do with proof of the divine?

I wear levi brand jeans and a man named Levi robbed my car. Must be some cosmic correlation. Wow!

It gets worse. There was a sound heard in Kiev before the war broke out in the Ukraine and Syria. It sounds a lot like the tripod in Halflife.

Halflife is the term used to describe the rate of radioactive decay.

Think Fukushima.

Syria and Ukraine.

There was a Russian band that did a song called Two Wars before those two wars broke out.

And there is talk in the Bible of the price of grain being a day's wage. Bee's polinate our crops. The bees started dying a few years ago. And a modem came out called the UBee modem.

There is a church that teaches food storage and a beehive is much used symbolism on its architecture.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Heard one for you. A school shooting occurred at Sandy Hook. There is an evil character called Hook in Peter Pan. The bible has an apostle naked Peter. Therefore it just be biblical.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Heard one for you. A school shooting occurred at Sandy Hook. There is an evil character called Hook in Peter Pan. The bible has an apostle naked Peter. Therefore it just be biblical.

Or how about this for a year on another forum I had an avatar of King Neptune and my nickname on that forum was King Neptune. Then I changed my nickname to Abaddon. Within a couple of weeks the US military launched a military operation called Neptune's Spear and kill Bin Laden in a place that sort of sounds like Abaddon.

Abottabad.

Or this one. In 2004 after losing faith in Joseph Smith being a prophet I contemplated abandoning my faith. Then a movie comes out in 2006 about my former career in the Coast Guard called the Guardian. The narrator, speaking of the rescue swimmer school instructor trying to help his student below says "This fall his toughest battle will be saving one of his own".

What are the odds that this movie came out in this point of time in my life over a decade after I left the military with the narrator saying something like this given my contemplated abandonment of faith?

In that blog I had up proving the existence of God before the meteor hit Chelyabinsk and Ebola hitting Texas I had this video up.

What are the odds that it was called "The Weight of My Words"?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Again I really think you are seeing connections that are mere coincidence. The odds are pretty good in fact that you would watch a movie that would have a line in which you perceive it has to do with losing faith. Notice that the line in the movie was not specific about losing faith so again you are inferring and making things up as you go along.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Hey, do you still have that blog proving the existence of God??? Is it available for me to read it somewhere???

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Hey, do you still have that blog proving the existence of God??? Is it available for me to read it somewhere???

Only the page location is still there. I removed the contents of the blog in 2014 and haven't added to it.

goldfish74.blogspot.com...

The background images are still there, and a small picture of me hanging from a Coast Guard helo in my swimmer gear.

But the pages of information of me dissecting information, and me including information, like strange synchronicity between me changing my avatar name to Abaddon, King Neptune avatar and Bin Laden being killed in Abbottabad during Operation Neptune's Spear that occured near the time I changed by forum handle to Abaddon are gone, as are the videos.

I had several pages.
edit on 12-4-2016 by Miracula2 because: added timeframe to when I discontinued blog

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I agree with Orrin Hatch and admire how many Mormons live their lives.

I don't. Their oppression of their believers is terrible and messes up lots of people with bad consequences like high teenage pregnancy rates.

A lot of them are great people but the religions sucks.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I see. Why aren't they available anymore?? What reason did you have for taking them down???

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

" Orin Hatch wants to tear down the wall of separation between church and state . ""

Then it is Finally Confirmed , Orin Hatch is UnAmerican , And an Idiot .

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: olaru12

wall of separation between church and state . ""

At the very least there should be a 4th branch of government which includes church influence on moral standards presented in our entertainment media, and the formation of our laws.

Why, our crime rates are affected by problems associated with fatherless children, whoring, etc.

Public safety is affected by the universal church's (disregarding sectarian bigotry) lack of influence in the government.

Nations like Saudia Arabia where religious leaders share in governing or at least the formation of laws experience lower crime rates, as do atheist nations like North Korea where crime is almost non-existant.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
At the very least there should be a 4th branch of government which includes church influence on moral standards presented in our entertainment media, and the formation of our laws.

What you may want to do is build a time machine and transport yourself back to when there was actually a Christian theocracy around for you to enjoy.

It was called the Dark Ages.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Miracula2

What you may want to do is build a time machine and transport yourself back to when there was actually a Christian theocracy around for you to enjoy.

It was called the Dark Ages.

Well, speaking of the world from its inception until now and the universe. If you believe in God, then the whole thing is essentially a theocracy governed by a divine being.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Only if you believe in the tyrannical Abrahamic God.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join