It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdoğan: I will resign if any oil purchase from Daesh is proven

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
(dailysabah.com)

Erdoğan challanges Putin to resign if he can't prove Turkey buys oil from Daesh

Speaking in Paris during the first day of the UN Climate Change Conference with 140 world leaders, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan responded to Russian President Vladimir Putin's 'slander' that Turkey buys oil from the Deash terrorist organization.

In his statement, the president underlined Turkey's commitment to fight Daesh terror in every possible way, saying that he will resign from his post if any oil purchase from Daesh is proven. Erdoğan said, "As soon as such a claim is proved, the nobility of our nation requires [me] to do this."

Of course Erdogan has made sure to imprison reporters (or killed them) that might blow his cover before making this proclamation. In Turkey's favor is that they don't deal directly with Daesh, that's why they are so keen to protect their Turkmen intermediaries in Syria.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Resign? How about tried and imprisoned for aiding and abetting the death of dozens of Parisians. Or the Russian passenger plane? Maybe his son too?

How about anyone from Saudia Arabia? If we can prove links to the Royal family, will they retire?

One can dream.
edit on 30-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
edit on 30-11-2015 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
(dailysabah.com)

Erdoğan challanges Putin to resign if he can't prove Turkey buys oil from Daesh

Speaking in Paris during the first day of the UN Climate Change Conference with 140 world leaders, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan responded to Russian President Vladimir Putin's 'slander' that Turkey buys oil from the Deash terrorist organization.

In his statement, the president underlined Turkey's commitment to fight Daesh terror in every possible way, saying that he will resign from his post if any oil purchase from Daesh is proven. Erdoğan said, "As soon as such a claim is proved, the nobility of our nation requires [me] to do this."

Of course Erdogan has made sure to imprison reporters (or killed them) that might blow his cover before making this proclamation. In Turkey's favor is that they don't deal directly with Daesh, that's why they are so keen to protect their Turkmen intermediaries in Syria.

Daesh wants Erdogan dead .

If Erdogan walked into an ISIS town ; he would loose his head , literally.

Turkmens are just another group Asad(s) oppressed .

Erdogan's defence is that he hasn't done anything that everyone else hasn't done first.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Erdogan to resign, and where do you think you gonna hide from supporting a terrorist group. The guy knows his doing it and so does not deny what Russia is accusing Turkey of doing but insists on proof of Putin's claims. In fact, half the people in that gathering knows about it, this stinks to high heavens.

Everyone seems to be taking Putin for a fool, but I say to the Russians to release proof and let the world decide who the real fools are.

The guy is a crook and a dictator...and is better off in some maximum prison cell alone with his son.
edit on 30-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yea , ok , like all of the intelligence community doesn't know who is buying the oil , what a joke and scam , give me a break. ....

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

erdDOGan....What a liar, hypocrite and self-righteous jerk-off who won't even admit the well known historical fact that the Turks genocided the Armenians.

He wouldn’t resign, the power hungry tyrant if Putin showed him 1000 pictures and video tape of his own son buying the oil.

He’s just a vain, strutting, Mussolini like tyrant and murderer and supporter of ISIS

Everybody knows ISIS goes back and forth over their border like running water, gets treatment in Turkey's hospitals, and coddled by the Turks...whose he trying to fool but his own people he has, like George Bush, deceived to vote him in twice.

Where not blaming the Turkish people where blaming you erDOGan

edit on 30-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

What little fairytale are you talking about here... There is no reason for Daesh to go against Erdogan, are they not at war with Erdogans disturbingly naziesque regime's enemy... the Kurds? Which said regime has been systematically committing genocide against, much like they did to the Armenians!?

It is clear as day that Daesh has been gaining access to Iraq and Syria through Turkey, of this there is no question. Speak to any Syrian and you will get the same perspective.

Turkey has been doing the dirty business of NATO for a very long time... take for example Operation Gladio B. I in no way wish to cause a thread drift, I have simply seen you on these threads speaking out for Turkey since the latest controversy has been happening and I genuinely would like to hear you perspective on a little thing called Operation Gladio B

Now, given that you give the information contained within this video a chance, you will find the perspective of a woman named Sibel Edmonds, who was the Turkish translator for the FBI during the tumultuous events of 9/11

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmMonday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

He's trolling.

The idea is to "out" naive investigative journalists, opposition politicians and generally any opposed to Ergodan who will quickly be arrested, abused and imprisoned permanently.

Is it exactly a coincidence that all of the IS terrorist attacks in Turkey were against gatherings of people who don't want war with Kurds and secularists opposed to Ergodan?

www.cnn.com...

The explosions happened during a peace march involving, among others, the pro-Kurdish HDP, or People's Democratic Party.

Most of the victims were attending a lunchtime demonstration calling for an end to the renewed conflict between the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) and the Turkish government.

Here's a question: Turkey is part of NATO. It has a powerful air force. Why isn't Turkey taking the lead bombing IS? Why aren't they bombing IS at all?

When is IS going to blow up a AKP gathering?

No, I don't think most Turks are pro-IS, but I think Ergodan has some Sunni-supremacist sympathy and thinks that they can be useful to him. That's murderously naive and foolish of him.

Where have you gone, Mustafa Ataturk?
A planet turns its lonely eyes towards you.

edit on 1-12-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

edit on 1-12-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Ataturk was a filthy drunkard. Dont bring that pig into this, may he rot in hell.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
So why Russia isn't releasing the proof? Now would be the best time.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmacev

This is all part of Russia's propaganda machine. Make the enemy seem bad. How many threads were started on ATS by Russian supporters parroting RT.com et al that Ukrainians were Nazis. Now it's Turkey is a terrorist supporting state. Oh, and look those same terrorists blew up one of our airliners. How contrived and how obvious.

The fact is that Turkey wants Assad overthrown and supports several groups to that end. Turkey has been targeted by ISIS, but that's something we don't mention because it does not fit in with the fantasy that Russia are building.
edit on 1/12/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpLateWakingUp
Yea , ok , like all of the intelligence community doesn't know who is buying the oil , what a joke and scam , give me a break. ....

People do know who is buying the oil. It's been widely reported on if you cared to look. The borders are porous and the smuggling is a fact of life, backed by corruption and criminality. If it's not oil, then it heroine, tobacco, alcohol, people, guns, mules - you name it.

ISIS has been smuggling oil into Jordan, Iraq, Turkey, Iran etc...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Putin says Turkey shot down Russian plane to defend IS oil supplies

Putin, speaking at the global climate conference in Paris, added that the decision to shoot down the plane was a "huge mistake" and that he had not met Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan on Monday, despite them both being in Paris.

"We have received additional data which confirm that Islamic State oil ... enters the territory of Turkey," Putin said. "The decision to shoot down the plane was dictated specifically by a desire to defend supplies."

Erdogan has called claims that Turkey buys oil from Islamic State "slander".

It's easy to link the dots with what's being said in this other cool thread from Blackmarketeer :

Ex-US Intelligence Chief on Islamic State's Rise: 'We Were Too Dumb'

Turkey Downs Russian Plane, Joins With Islamic State: U.S. Should Drop New Ottoman Empire As Ally

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Almighty Vlad has a big mouth.
Few weeks ago he claimed to have proof of some of the G20 countries were financing Isis. Now he has proof that Turkey is buying oil from Isis.
All talk but no action.
Comeon baby,let the world see that evidence.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: gmacev

This is all part of Russia's propaganda machine. Make the enemy seem bad. How many threads were started on ATS by Russian supporters parroting RT.com et al that Ukrainians were Nazis. Now it's Turkey is a terrorist supporting state. Oh, and look those same terrorists blew up one of our airliners. How contrived and how obvious.

The fact is that Turkey wants Assad overthrown and supports several groups to that end. Turkey has been targeted by ISIS, but that's something we don't mention because it does not fit in with the fantasy that Russia are building.
Oh man.. Just wait till the truth hits u.. I'm not gonna lie I was once like u.. Haha good luck buddy.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

<<   2  3  4 >>

join