It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playing multiple tracks at once? Like this:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I was wondering how many people mix their backgroung music like me. If you don't, try a combination of these. You will see/hear that 3 or 4 tracks is no problem.

The first one is usually some kind of a white noise. I remember a research claiming that a white noise is actually most effective at lower volume but sometimes I enjoy the dissociative effect and masking noisy surroundings with some kind of jungle, sea or rain sounds

Here's the second one. You don't need to click on all of them immediately. These are 3 hours long.

Third one:

And sometimes I play with various isochronic brainwave entrainment:

Let me know your mixes and If you liked it

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Yeah, I do that too sometimes but with heavy metal. Last week I tried with Black Sabbath. No kidding

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Ummm...the Tibetan bowl one was way too much...I couldn't listen to it for longer than it took me to turn it off...once the bowl strikes sounded...

Please understand that it wasn't because I didn't like the sounds...I like them way too much...or rather they resonate powerfully within me as soon as they are struck or rubbed...They put me into a very deep meditative state...an extremely powerful and deep state...from their first resonance...

It's not just your mix...the same thing happens every time I hear one struck...and even more so when I strike the bowl...

I need to find a complete set of authentic and ancient bowls...I would probably lose myself in them though...I would be content to remain wherever the tonal vibrations transported me...Likely that would be the last any of you had to deal with reading any of my posts again...

There are benefits to all your eyes from such a scenario...

Thank you for this...and shame on you as well for causing such a profound reaction in me...

YouSir
edit on 30-11-2015 by YouSir because: of stress and tense...just not tensial stress...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Try to play them at the same volume as the background music in the monk track or lower.
If you like the bowls you'll love this one in C# said to be the Earth note. No wonder they wanted 6000 bucks for it when I asked them.

And check this man with his other bowls

The one in #C is well tuned with this chant. However it is not supposed to be played for fun. These two combined are almost too much. Rather do a research first

new topics

top topics

join