It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden: "No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without A Gun"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Browsing through the news once again and it seems as though things are not going to get better for those countries that have been forced to receive the refugee influx:

www.zerohedge.com...

"The Swedes see the welfare systems failing them. Swedes have had to get used to the government prioritizing refugees and migrants above native Swedes.

"There are no apartments, no jobs, we don't dare go shopping anymore [without a gun], but we're supposed to think everything's great. ... Women and girls are raped by these non-European men, who come here claiming they are unaccompanied children, even though they are grown men. ... You Cabinet Ministers live in your fancy residential neighborhoods, with only Swedish neighbors. It should be obligatory for all politicians to live for at least three months in an area consisting mostly of immigrants... [and] have to use public transport." -- Laila, to the Prime Minister.

"Instead of torchlight processions against racism, we need a Prime Minister who speaks out against the violence... Unite everyone. ... Do not make it a racism thing." -- Anders, to the Prime Minister.

"In all honesty, I don't even feel they [government ministers] see the problems... There is no one in those meetings who can tell them what real life looks like." – Laila, on the response she received from the government."

www.zerohedge.com...

Furthermore, regarding the Swedish welfare system, www.gatestoneinstitute.org... Ingrid Carlqvist from The Gatestone Institute further writes:

"During the last few decades, Swedes have had to get used to the government (left and right wing parties alike) prioritizing refugees and migrants above native Swedes. The high tax level (the average worker pays 42% income tax) was been accepted in the past, because people knew that if they got sick, or when they retired or otherwise needed government aid, they would get it.

Now, Swedes see the welfare system failing them. More and more senior citizens fall into the "indigent" category; close to 800,000 of Sweden's 2.1 million retirees, despite having worked their whole lives, are forced to live on between 4,500 and 5,500 kronor ($545 - $665) a month. Meanwhile, seniors who immigrate to Sweden receive the so-called "elderly support subsidy" -- usually a higher amount -- even though they have never paid any taxes in Sweden.

Worse, in 2013 the government decided that people staying in the country illegally have a right to virtually free health and dental care. So while the destitute Swedish senior citizen must choose between paying 100,000 kronor ($12,000) to get new teeth or living toothless, a person who does not even have the right to stay in Sweden can get his teeth fixed for 50 kronor ($6).

The injustice, the housing shortage, the chaos surrounding refugee housing units and the sharp slide of Swedish students in PISA tests -- all these changes have caused the Swedes to become disillusioned. The last straw was that Prime Minister Löfven had nothing to say about the murders at IKEA."

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

I wonder if this is merely about social stratification, and if that is the only reason why the Prime Minister and government officials do not hear or see how the native Swedish people are being subjected to so much unfairness..
edit on 30-11-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The US is turning out the same way with a different immigration issue. We will catch up soon with the way its going.
Peace to both countries...

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

It is all about the one world Caliphate under sharia law. this is how they take over a country using their immigration and welfare laws against them and break the govt.

Next thing Muslim are elected leaders enact laws of Sharia and all your freedoms are gone and you are living in an ISLAMIC STATE.

edit on 30-11-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

This sounds a lot like the Canadian government and how they give every resource to immigrants/refugees but ignore their own natural born citizens needs.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Meanwhile in the UK, Allahu Akbar is the number one song and Mohammad is the number one name!

spotifycharts.com...

edit on 30-11-2015 by Kiwiberry because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
But to point out truth with facts makes you bigoted, racist, and stupid.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
To think it is wrong that 10,000s of people from other parts of the world that is completely different than your world is somehow reducing you quality of living, is racism. I think a million more would show just how good these "refugees" are and how they are so ready to adopt the Swedish live style, or maybe the Sweds should adopt their life style since they have had it so good.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Meh, the "sheeple" getting it up their arse. They probably deserve it because of their complacency. So now, probably, young Swedes will start looking to move to Canada while Sweden fills up with refugees.

This story almost reads like the Swedish Elite Ruling class is getting even with the "citizenry".

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kiwiberry
Meanwhile in the UK, Allahu Akbar is the number one song...

That song is so rockin it makes me want to party like it is 999.

edit on 30-11-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: [post=20090696]Kiwiberry[/post
]

Okay that does it. You are officially hilarious!

edit on 11/30/2015 by angeldoll because: added exclamation point and smilie face

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: [post=20090696]Kiwiberry[/post
]

"Freemasonry believes that men of all faiths can dwell together in peace. ... Freemasons meet in common respect for the Supreme Being as He remains Supreme ..."

www.mastermason.com...

I thought you masons respected all religions as long as the mason believes in a Creator Jahbulon and all that jazz?

Or is what you say inside the Lodge different to what you say outside it?

Do you respect Islam as a religion as a mason, hand on the Good Book and all that?

Your post suggests you don't think much of your brother Islam. Inform us.

edit on 30-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

I thought you masons respected all religions as long as the mason believes in a Creator Jahbulon and all that jazz?

I personally do not like any organized religion but I do not hold it against my Brothers if they do.

And juuuuuust in case you missed it, the first post was a joke.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
You got the numbers mixed up. It's not 999 it@s 666.
PS. just like to add mines a joke too. It's called edging your bets.

edit on 30-11-2015 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cool. That is how I feel, too.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ua reply to: Kiwiberry
And yet no one carries a gun to go shopping and benefits haven't been cut and pensioners are expecting an increase

So as much as I'd like to join in your twaddle. I'll give it a miss

edit on 30-11-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kiwiberry
Meanwhile in the UK, Allahu Akbar is the number one song and Mohammad is the number one name!

spotifycharts.com...

r u serious

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Yep, its funny, they will drive out all the young Swedes to Canada and they will be left fortified in their neighborhoods like castaways floating amid sharks.

Whatever they are getting out of this, it wont last

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Ua reply to: Kiwiberry
And yet no one carries a gun to go shopping and benefits haven't been cut and pensioners are expecting an increase

So as much as I'd like to join in your twaddle. I'll give it a miss

That's right because Swedes can't have guns. I went to University in Lund and lived in Malmo. Were I lived is now a Muslim enclave unsafe for normal Swedes.

You're right.. Twaddle

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Their governments have been knowingly committing treason and the people have to get it together and vote in their own people to solve this and start putting on pressure. I'd have millions with bullhorns surrounding them until the problem was suddenly fixed.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Or you could get some friends, learn and practice hand to hand combat/self defense and stop being wussies. I'm not afraid of my own shadow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join