It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Has No Answer for Russia’s New Super Weapons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

DANG I was hoping you were Cav...I'M NOT going to hold it against you.I love my crunchie brothers just as much as I love those Jarhead pukes.
WE ARE ALL in a pickel with America these days...
edit on 30-11-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Brother you gotta love us, we are your grunts. We are the ground pounding bullet stoppers, the women are warned of us, and the men fear us, but you know what? we couldn't do it with out you guys who typically have a recon role, however In OIF you served multiple roles (even ours more often than not) and I respect you for that, how do those Spurs feel? Love ya brother, btw I'm from Texas I earned my spurs riding horses, but they still don't compare to the ones you wear like my blue cord
cheers brother
edit on 30-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I don't think people really understand the extreme level that many of our tech/aerospace companies are at. They think these companies that hire the smartest people in the world (think how many super geniuses work at intel alone to do things today that a decade to two ago was considered outside of physical limits and quantum mechanics with almost unlimited funds). They then replace this with super duper Tesla tech on a shoe string budget that US companies can't even comprehend.

edit on 30-11-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I was at hood in D. Storm where my lungs got screwed up,then I couldn't play anymore
Then I was thrust in to this hellish civilian catastrophe.
Now I just wait....

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Schweinfurt germany, Charlie 1/18 :cheer:

Thanks for your service, and I am tired of people talking # who are clear to me, having not served ever.
edit on 30-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Schweinfurt germany, Charlie 1/18

I was 3/64 Armor.........Conn barracks, Schweinfurt.

3rd ID.

edit on 30-11-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
USA has one big ass whipping coming and your 30 30's and 357's are not going to cut it.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

USA has one big ass whipping coming and your 30 30's and 357's are not going to cut it.

I bought a W88 on eBay so I am good to go.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Yea I was on conn barracks right at the front gate my battalion stood, we ran to ledward regularly there was still a swastika at the back gate. interesting, how the hell are you going to trip up on a MOS question, if I'm wrong I am wrong and I'll eat that one. However as a U.S soldier who served in war how the hell can you recommend we speak Russian? No matter which way you cut it, I cannot understand your sentiment.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Brother you gotta love us, we are your grunts. We are the ground pounding bullet stoppers, the women are warned of us, and the men fear us, but you know what? we couldn't do it with out you guys who typically have a recon role, however In OIF you served multiple roles (even ours more often than not) and I respect you for that, how do those Spurs feel? Love ya brother, btw I'm from Texas I earned my spurs riding horses, but they still don't compare to the ones you wear like my blue cord
cheers brother

11B with GT scores of 80 and less.

11B was designed to cull the idiots out of the civilian world and you followed behind us (tankers)

Tankers are first on the battlefield.....not infantry.

Stop making it sound like the 1940's......

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

HA
If the USA gets its arsed whooped then Russia is getting its arse removed!

In world war 3 there will be no winners only losers.

USA will likely end up a desolate waste land and Russia a glass crater.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
How's this for an idea.. maybe ally or at least not antagonize Russia ? Maybe Europeans ought to stick together a little ?
Things change.

edit on 30-11-2015 by Kiwiberry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Ok listen to me, I had 110 gt I choose infantry based on family tradition, tankers were involved infantry is the back bone even to this day, presence patrols and mount was the main form of information gathering and directly dealing with the population, as always the infantry holds the ground, with supporting roles behind it. Acting otherwise is foolish.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

HA
If the USA gets its arsed whooped then Russia is getting its arse removed!

In world war 3 there will be no winners only losers.

USA will likely end up a desolate waste land and Russia a glass crater.

I see it much worse....... I see the Chinese getting involved as well. I see both Russian and Chinese landing on our coast lines and parachuting inland. I see our women being raped and our sons sold as slaves and no one is doing anything about this.

The entire US government is corrupt both military and civilian side.

I am not the traitor.......the U.S. government is! And what do we do with traitors? Apparently we re-elect them and let those stay in power.

The only way I see USA having any future is another civil war....it is either that or learn Russian and/or Chinese. There is NOT a third alternative.

Some may know ..........others not....... Russian subs often spotted in the Gulf of Mexico NUMEROUS TIMES over the years as well as on both east and west coast well within our borders......

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I see it much worse....... I see the Chinese getting involved as well. I see both Russian and Chinese landing on our coast lines and parachuting inland. I see our women being raped and our sons sold as slaves and no one is doing anything about this.

And I see you have been watching to much red dawn.....

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I see both Russian and Chinese landing on our coast lines...

Are they using special invisibility-equipped magic Tesla craft to land their troops here?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Well that's it then, the US is doomed.
Unless....
somehow we Americans were able to spend more than all
other countries combined on weapons and especially secret weapons.
Then have the sense not to tell the world what they are.
That would lull others into a false sense of superiority
and they would lay their cards on the table because
America is fat weak and stupid and never ready for conflict

Bingo. Well, actually, a lot less than that is really enough to know the US has a stronger and larger economy than Russia, and significantly more advanced technology. The OP's fairytale of the foundering US, about to fall to Russia and China is, well, ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Yea I was on conn barracks right at the front gate my battalion stood, we ran to ledward regularly there was still a swastika at the back gate. interesting, how the hell are you going to trip up on a MOS question, if I'm wrong I am wrong and I'll eat that one. However as a U.S soldier who served in war how the hell can you recommend we speak Russian? No matter which way you cut it, I cannot understand your sentiment.

At Conn barracks gate ...... the building on the right was my Brigade HQ.

I was C. company 3/64 Armor - M60A1 tank command ...... 150 meters to the left of the flag pole,

Then tested M60A3.......then on to Aberdeen Proving grounds to test XM1, then on to Grafenwoher Training Area and Hohenfels to test the M-1 in European terrain.....Bad Kissingen with the Cav, then to Wildflecken, Fulda and Desert Storm.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Sounds like a duck shoot.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

It's a lot closer than you think in several areas, and they're slightly ahead in missile technology, always have been.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join