It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream of Man's Awakening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream that an angel visited me in my dream and gave me a vision.
This vision was of man's awakening to another plane of existence, not life after death but life beyond life as we know it.
I know this sounds weird, but stay with me on this.
In the dream I was an old man and the angel came in disguised, she asked me if I knew who she was and I replied no but that she did look familiar somehow. She laughed and then looked at me and said you have seen me twice before, but would not say when I saw her. Only after she said that I started to get a very strange feeling in the pit of my stomach and she came closer and told me to relax. She then touched my forehead and I immediately had a vision of a world beyond what we can comprehend. I am having difficulty remembering exactly what I saw but from what I can remember it was a glowing field and in the distance I saw very tall buildings that looked to be made of gold.
She then removed her hand and told me to tell of this land and that soon it would be the home to the men and women that were ready for the awakening. When I asked her how long it would take she just smiled and said as long as it has too, but that it would be within my life time.
Before she left I asked her if that was the place that people went when they died and she said that people don't die, there bodies do but their souls live on in this dimension until they are ready to return.
Now I don't know what the significance of this dream was but I know it was not random as I have posted about how my apartment number relates to angels and what not here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just something I wanted to share with you ATS, and I wanted to know if anyone has had any similar dreams.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Sounds that you were blessed with a true vision. I had one which I thought warned of turmoil ahead but someone in ATS corrected saying that it told of a new age ahead. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys

it is amazing how one-dimensional we humans are in our views of what it is all about. It is self-defeating at the extreme and contrary to a lot of (ignored) evidence. Physicality is the reason. It we can get beyond thinking in terms of absolute, materialist bodies and things, we can understand our true nature. Sadly, most of us cannot begin to envision such a condition and far fewer still act responsibly toward it.

I've had my own type of "dream of destiny" as I call them. Not everyone has to go out into the wildernest and fast to know their dream and to find answers.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

What a great experience. If only a wishful dream, well it certainly tells us of your heart. If a vision, well, here's hoping. If it had happened to me I know which I would choose. After all isn't it all about how we choose to live anyway?

Oh, PS. Your avatar looks exactly like my memories of a 'saucer' I saw high in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in 1965. Even the angle of it's tilt is the same.

edit on 30America/ChicagoSun, 29 Nov 2015 21:34:00 -0600Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:34:00 -060015112015-11-29T21:34:00-06:00900000034 by TerryMcGuire because: Oh, PS. Your avatar looks exactly like my memories of a 'saucer' I saw high in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in 1965. Even the angle of it's tilt is the same.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

the distance I saw very tall buildings that looked to be made of gold.

Sounds like El Dorado to me.

edit on 29-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondtheskys
Last night I had a dream that an angel visited me in my dream and gave me a vision.
This vision was of man's awakening to another plane of existence, not life after death but life beyond life as we know it.
I know this sounds weird, but stay with me on this.
In the dream I was an old man and the angel came in disguised, she asked me if I knew who she was and I replied no but that she did look familiar somehow. She laughed and then looked at me and said you have seen me twice before, but would not say when I saw her. Only after she said that I started to get a very strange feeling in the pit of my stomach and she came closer and told me to relax. She then touched my forehead and I immediately had a vision of a world beyond what we can comprehend. I am having difficulty remembering exactly what I saw but from what I can remember it was a glowing field and in the distance I saw very tall buildings that looked to be made of gold.
She then removed her hand and told me to tell of this land and that soon it would be the home to the men and women that were ready for the awakening. When I asked her how long it would take she just smiled and said as long as it has too, but that it would be within my life time.
Before she left I asked her if that was the place that people went when they died and she said that people don't die, there bodies do but their souls live on in this dimension until they are ready to return.
Now I don't know what the significance of this dream was but I know it was not random as I have posted about how my apartment number relates to angels and what not here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just something I wanted to share with you ATS, and I wanted to know if anyone has had any similar dreams.

Sounds like a nice place. Back in 2005 I was asleep when this loud voice said "awaken" to me three times in a row. It was a male voice very deep with almost a metalic type echo to it paced slowly. I woke up on the third awaken and it was on par with someone sticking a megaphone up to my ear.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

This would be the etheric dimension, it is a more refined state and if you have good karma it is a pleasant state.
If you are truly enlightened at death you go into a state of oneness with the creator.
If you were not very conscious and only believed in material things you may pass into a unconscious state.
If you were evil you may pass into a hellish state.
You keep coming back until you are liberated in a God realized state.
This is according to certain Indian philosophies as I currently understand them.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I have a long series of similar dreams, gates, portals etc. Thought of putting this all together in a post. Your dream is in fact similar to mine as well as my grandson, we saw the same . Wish we could just talk of this, LOL. I saw this world from here on this plane, grandson told me it is right there pointing up.

Before this hapens, the mice, (men), will become of one mind and turn on those whom control, many of teh elite will fall, killing will stop among man and then a kaleidoscope of confusion and then a transitiion. In one of my early dreams, I did see me outside of my body in my true form, my true body, and then many of us going to the gate to transition. Not all go however it seemed. There is not death, just transition. Damn this is a short version.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

Wow it's good to hear that I'm not the only one that has seen this strange place! I just hope its real and not just another dream but guess time will tell.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I've just stumbled across this thread, and I have had a dream a little similar to your description of the city.
7/8/15
I come back to myself walking up this sidewalk, just randomly walking I knew that I would need to turn back soon and head back to where ever I had come from but for now I could continue to walk forward taking in this scene. It looked to be a bit cloudy or early dawn.

As I walked I noticed a man behind me walking in his dogs in the same direction i was heading. He looked to be a POC, light skined, I think we may have talked? I remember he turned off onto a side street and turned to say bye and wave to me.

I turned to wave back and beyond this man, up a slight hill of the road, beyond that - far down the road, perhaps a few miles I caught sight of a city. A big city, not as big as new York, maybe the size of cincinati, it wasn't cincinnati though.
It was Golden, it seemed that the buildings were made out of gold or some metal that looked like and shone as gold. The buildings and city itself seemed almost to glow, it also looked like the sun was shining on it, like either the clouds had parted on that city or the sun was just shinning brilliantly on it. It looked so bright, almost like it had a gold aura around it.
A seconds or so after seeing this city I woke up.

So, that's weird and cool.

I however would rather not shed my body until I have to.

edit on 20-12-2015 by MidNight sun because: Clarification on Time,

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

That's an amazing dream. I have had hundreds or thousands of lucid dreams, and done extensive exploration and experimentation on the dream plane. The conclusion I have come to is that The Afterlife can be different depending on the soul. If the soul reincarnates, the Afterlife will be an in between place. the souls are supposed to move through the Astral Plane to the Dream Plane, and we can choose to live forever on the Dream Plane with godlike powers. If we reincarnate, we go back through the astral plane to the physical. If people die quickly they may get stuck on the astral plane as ghosts.
Souls that have a lot of guilt will create a personal dream hell for themselves and stay there until they feel they are fit to reincarnate. Souls that don't will experience bliss and freedom on the dream plane.
Heaven is simply the dream plane, and enlightened souls will realize when their body dies that they can choose to reincarnate, or stay on the dream plane.
the goat of Tibetan Dream Yoga is to learn to be aware at all times, especially as one falls asleep to maintain lucidity and have induced dreams. The cycle of reincarnation can be broken and we can live forever as gods, and we can also choose to reincarnate at any time.
None of this may be true, and it's only based on my personal experiences.

new topics

top topics

join