It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two ring shape objects caught by ISS camera before disappearing and camera fade out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Wanted to post these videos as thought it was interesting that similar objects on two separate occasions were caught by ISS cameras within the last month.

Early in November footage from the ISS appear to show a ring shaped object which fades and disappears.

On seeing the video there does seem to be a similar object to the right, but the fact that it fades out seems odd. This could be some type of reflection or possibly more..

The second video comes from the ISS on November 23rd and shows the same object again before ISS cuts the feed to a blue screen.

The third video which could be probably debunked very quickly as a reflection or CGI or something comes from Thailand on 25th November and appears to show similar rings in the sky.

Not making any claims these are UFO's but thought it was interesting three similar videos all within a month with two of them coming from the ISS.

So would do you guys think?

link

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Fascinating! Thanks for posting these!

Any eyes on the activities of the LHC for last couple weeks? Was there any sort of containment breach?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

"Orb" in second vid seems cylindrical to me... Maybe space junk? Don't think it's an orb tho.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

This could be some type of reflection or possibly more..

Well since it moves right along with the ISS I would go with reflection.

The second video comes from the ISS on November 23rd and shows the same object again before ISS cuts the feed to a blue screen.

And when the comments are disabled for the video...the red flag raises.

The third video which could be probably debunked very quickly as a reflection or CGI or something comes from Thailand on 25th November and appears to show similar rings in the sky.

The thing is why is it only the person who shoot the video sees these things and nobody around them does?

It's obvious that he is near other people as you can hear the traffic in the background...I call this BS.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
All fake. Guys take genuine footage before the cameras genuinely go down, then add a few objects. Teenagers in their bedrooms can create alora panic.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

Proof, please.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Proof? Thats to hard. Its easier to just talk out the arse and claim fake.

But im with ya. Wish people could prove their claims. Until they can do that, just take it all as opinion.
Of course, that works both ways.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Streetcap doesn't have a very good reputation.

His videos usually turn out to be reflections on interior glass, lens flare, and water droplets.

When I see an object making maneuvers like STS-48 it catches my attention.

This however is not worth a second glance.

Keep watching the skies.

The next video might be the one.

top topics

join