It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A Lack Of Muslim Charities At The Calais Camp?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Here's the interview.

At 1:09 the question is asked and answered. The answer is there haven't been many, despite a huge muslim population in the camp.

On a previous subject, at 1:57 she talks about inadequate footwear. Yet as Cambridge University confirm, donations of wellingtons have been specifically refused. One of the mafia henchmen, who was filmed stopping the filming at the beginning of the mafia controlled area, is wearing wellingtons. The no wellingtons rule is presumably enforced by the mafia who don't have to follow that ruling themselves. The result is people like this lady being completely fooled about the true situation. The footwear situation is created by the camp mafia to increase donations. But that's a different story, already covered. I'm just mentioning it again because it is confirmed in this video.

The questions posed by this thread are.

Is there a lack of muslim charities at the camp?

If so, why?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Muslims give to charity just as much as non Muslims. You really should seek help for Welly boot fixation that appear to have Kester.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
No there are other reasons.
For example i had a conversation with one who is actually doing this charity work, she works in finnish red cross. We met in one conference and she started to talk about situation they have in hand.
They have collected huge amount of clothes, toys, footwear etc.. their storages are full but refugees do not want those. People donate a lot and they have no place where to put these items anymore...

They gave to local refugee center a lot of clothings etc. Next day most of the charity items had been throwed out in local forest.

Muslims refuse clothes which possibly is worn by kafir or by the girl or woman. This is most likely caused by religious reasons and teachings of Quran. You can donate all you want of these items and they don´t want them, instead they like to buy their own clothings , footwear etc. Because when they buy they know that items are "clean".

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I couldn't give a toss if there were no charities working the slum camp in Calais.
None of those men need to be there, it is their choice alone.

All of those men can register and claim asylum in France, then the French authorities will provide UN standard refugee assistance including housing, welfare, and healthcare. They refuse to register because they wish instead to attempt illegal entry into the UK via the channel tunnel.

ALL these men know full well that if they register in France then they can kiss goodbye to claiming asylum in the UK as France would be their first safe nation and the UK will send them back there.
THEY ARE ALL CHOOSING TO LIVE IN THE ILLEGAL SLUM CAMP CREATED BY UNREGISTERED MIGRANTS.
NONE OF THESE MEN ARE FORCED TO BE THERE, IT IS A CHOICE TO REFUSE FRENCH ASSISTANCE BY NOT REGISTERING IN FRANCE.

Tough # I say, and the charities are only encouraging these folk to continue choosing to stay in a slum as far as I see it.
Not a penny of mine is going towards helping these men who are CHOOSING to live like animals instead of claiming asylum in France. Nobody to blame but themselves, and I sure as hell don't want them in the UK while they show themselves as disregarding French law, threatening lorry drivers, cutting their way into trucks, criminal damage to fences, rioting, etc, I'm glad the UK has official control of the border on the French side, and is managing to keep most of that scum out of my country.
edit on 29.11.2015 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka
Kafir hands touched most of the new items when they were manufactured in Asia.
Poor religion blinded things.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I've seen video of 500 pairs of new wellingtons being packed up for delivery by what I think was a muslim charity. I don't know how that went. A French aid worker giving advice said, "Wellingtons, they don't want them. Even though they live in mud. Don't ask me why this is".

I do ask.

Cambridge University say, "wellingtons are not needed". Though they clearly are needed. All linked to in this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... It's well known they prefer new, I'm sure new wellingtons could be bought for everyone with the amount of charitable giving. New socks are easy. Make them. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The point is having frozen, wet feet is a choice here. Trench foot is a choice. Perhaps there could be some strong denial that it's cold and wet for months every year here.

Warehouses are overflowing with donations. It's the same everywhere you look.

What you say is very interesting. Thank you. I feel you're the first to bring some real insight into this.

edit on 29 11 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I wonder if the lack of interest from muslim charities shows a more informed view of the situation.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I'm surprised any charities are wasting their resources on these men when all they need to do to get government assistance is to register and claim asylum in France.
These are not desperate men fleeing persecution, they are safe, in an EU nation, and choosing to live in a slum created by their fellow unregistered migrants.

One of my mates is a long distance driver and he tells me he's #ting it every time he approaches Calais. Bricks thrown at his truck, trailer curtains slashed, £2000 fine for every migrant found hiding inside.
These scummy men believe that laws do not apply to them because they are being choosy about which safe EU nation they wish to live in.
Scum, not desperate victims, and not a penny of mine will go towards helping them when all they need to do is seek assistance from the French government. They refuse so I say tough #, get trench foot if you want, it's your own fault, nobody else's.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
If they have to claim asylum in the first country they land then it makes a mockery of the system because they have to pass through a country to get to the island of UK.

Why are we accepting them and not sending them back to France where they obviously come from.

If they are not registered then arrest them.

France seem to be letting them not register.

We need a new system where the countries take a share of refugees and change the law on the first country they land.

IT SHOULD BE AN EVACUATION AND THEY SHOULD BE ALLOCATED A PLACE.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

edit on 29-11-2015 by chewi because: treble post

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

edit on 29-11-2015 by chewi because: treble post

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
They have collected huge amount of clothes, toys, footwear etc.. their storages are full but refugees do not want those. People donate a lot and they have no place where to put these items anymore...

As refugees want to get to the countries with the most generous welfare systems, we can conclude that their motivation is money so they can buy their own clothes.

The Calais camp should be closed. Charities are just giving people false hope and giving them a reason to stay. I know it's harsh, but they would move on if they got hungry, or cold.

Most are young men and if they the camp is already of centre of criminality then that's another reason to close it and ensure that non get into the UK .
edit on 29/11/2015 by paraphi because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
Why are we accepting them and not sending them back to France where they obviously come from.
The UK is sending people back to the first safe nation when they are processed. Some are of course slipping through the tunnel but they are being sent back after processing.

If they are not registered then arrest them.

France seem to be letting them not register.
Yes, France doesn't want them there so they are quite happy for them to slip through the tunnel. The only reason the French authorities are 'defending' the tunnel is because the UK government had the foresight to retain official control of the border on the French side.

I know one thing for sure, if the situation was reversed and these scummy men were camped in say Dover, wanting to enter France illegally, then they would have been rounded up months ago and in detention camps by now, or deported.

Again, thank the foresight of previous governments for keeping control of the border on the French side. We would have thousands of these lawless migrants over here by now if the French controlled who got on the trains.
No sympathy, they choose to live in squalor instead of receiving refugee assistance from the French authorities.

I know I'm repeating myself here, but to be frank, I need to because too many bleeding hearts on ATS are bleating that those men are 'stuck' in a slum. They are not. It is their choice.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Kafir hands touched most of the new items when they were manufactured in Asia.
Poor religion blinded things.

Its their entitlement frame of mind ... and their demands for

*their human rights*

If I was cold wet and hungry I would be very grateful.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I couldn't give a toss if there were no charities working the slum camp in Calais.
None of those men need to be there, it is their choice alone.

All of those men can register and claim asylum in France, then the French authorities will provide UN standard refugee assistance including housing, welfare, and healthcare. They refuse to register because they wish instead to attempt illegal entry into the UK via the channel tunnel.

ALL these men know full well that if they register in France then they can kiss goodbye to claiming asylum in the UK as France would be their first safe nation and the UK will send them back there.
THEY ARE ALL CHOOSING TO LIVE IN THE ILLEGAL SLUM CAMP CREATED BY UNREGISTERED MIGRANTS.
NONE OF THESE MEN ARE FORCED TO BE THERE, IT IS A CHOICE TO REFUSE FRENCH ASSISTANCE BY NOT REGISTERING IN FRANCE.

Tough # I say, and the charities are only encouraging these folk to continue choosing to stay in a slum as far as I see it.
Not a penny of mine is going towards helping these men who are CHOOSING to live like animals instead of claiming asylum in France. Nobody to blame but themselves, and I sure as hell don't want them in the UK while they show themselves as disregarding French law, threatening lorry drivers, cutting their way into trucks, criminal damage to fences, rioting, etc, I'm glad the UK has official control of the border on the French side, and is managing to keep most of that scum out of my country.

I couldn't agree more. The sooner we bulldoze these camps the better. The rats living in them can move or be bulldozed with the rest of the filth they've created.

These people are parasites. They're in a place of safety but it just isn't GOOD ENOUGH for them. They aren't welcome here and are unceasingly causing division amongst the existing population of those we have in one form or another, chosen to accept.

Once we start getting attacked again I can guarantee the public opinion will massively sway against these animals and action will be taken.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: citizenx1

Lol, they even have their own fakebook page: www.facebook.com... bleating about how they are 'stuck' there!
Bollocks, all those men are choosing it.

FFS just register in France and you will get housing, welfare, and health care!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

That fell on deaf ears. Its this weirdness about the west to refuse to open their homes to people in troubled times. Like in the states when theres a natural disaster, the only relief is provided by shelters, like the stadium in Louisiana after Katrina.

Everyone watched it unfold on TV and cried something should be done about all the people stuck in their attics, stuck in the super dome, expecting the government to do something.

Homeless people are avoided when encountered, people walk around them, expecting someone else to help. Even in families the notion of 'grow up and move out' is divisive, to each their own, every man for themselves.

So these desperate teeming hordes, bombed out of their homeland, travelled afar to someplace safe, hungry and tired. Desperate to patriate, but lacking money, language or skills are pushed into "camps", where everyone throws barbs and police throw gas.

They have made it this far and are at their ropes end, what I hear and see is "scum, terrorists, bums…"

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oh stop with your silliness.
These men only need to register and claim asylum in France to receive UN standard assistance from the French authorities including housing, welfare, and health care.
Which bit of that do you dispute exactly?

They are CHOOSING to live in a squalid slum camp, nobody is forcing them. They are in a safe EU nation and choosing not to avail themselves assistance from the safe nations government.
Now, if you wish to carry on bleating for these 'victims' please remember it is their choice.
France WILL help them if they claim asylum there, they choose not to.

They are no longer fleeing oppression, they are just choosing which safe nation they wish to claim asylum in.
Sorry, but that makes them migrants now, not refugees. Perhapss look at the situation with reason and logic instead of bleeding heart emotion.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Just seen my post and I cannot believe it was posted 3 times. sorry. I thought I pressed it once. Will mods please remove 2 of them.
It was not deliberate.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It is so frustrating when you give give give to charities and other organizations set up to help, or even when you give to someone personally, and all they do is turn around and bite the hand that is feeing them. It may sound harsh, but sometimes I think mankind should just step back and let evolution do what it has always done. Mother Nature keeps trying to find balance, but we keep mucking it up.....survival of the fittest, natural selection, and all that stuff. We can help Her, but we've been trying to take Her job away from Her and we're making a big mess of everything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join