It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Fantasy Spirits Within Beginning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

This for me was a very good movie, and I liked the computer animation the most. The only problem for me is that while watching the movie, you have to fill in gaps of information yourself because the story obviously starts in the middle with this movie. I mean, what happened in the 40 something years after the phantoms landed on earth and all that? What is the story behind Aki and Gray?

So my question is, what was the name of the Final Fantasy movie that came before Spirits Within? In what movie does the story of the Phantoms' infestation begin?

I mean what is the use of watching a movie, but not knowing the entire story behind it? Its like only having Blade 3, but never having seen Blade 1 & 2

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Final Fantasy Movies

The list all in one
They are not like "sequels" but most tell different stories. I like them all.
edit on 29-11-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It was a stand alone movie.
The final fantasy games are up to 15 or so and they all have separate stories that aren't connected.

I really enjoy it as a sci fi movie. But it doesn't have anything to do with final fantasy.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

You're just dropping in at that moment in time. The concern isn't how it originally happened, but what the world they are in is like in the present, and how they are trying to change it. What came before is irrelevant to the story being told, other than what is given.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Thanks. Either way, I love this movie and is on the top of the list for our next movie night

top topics

join