It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you in group number 4?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'm not in any of these groups.
Clearly you believe if you fall into one category you cannot possibly have other traits, therefore you are not in group 4 because you have a very closed mind you suffer from lumping everyone into one basket or three other baskets.

Your groups are dumb

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
I'm not in any of these groups.
Clearly you believe if you fall into one category you cannot possibly have other traits, therefore you are not in group 4 because you have a very closed mind you suffer from lumping everyone into one basket or three other baskets.

Your groups are dumb

Ah, so you are part of group #6 - the nonconformists.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
With an open mind you can truly discern the implications of various sacred texts. I would suggest starting with Greek philosophy, then the New Testament, then Hinduism. They all refer to the same Godhead, just from different angles... This isn't stuff you would have been properly taught by your high school/college teachers, it's something you have to understand at your own pace.

Best of luck, it's a fantastic journey.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

If people in group 2 knew more about Quantum Physics and would understand Quantum probability fields then the people in group 2 would soon turn into 4, even by just using the scientific method. And people would finally understand how telepathy/empath/psychic ability works on quantum level. These things are not unscientific since they are easily understood by accepting that entanglement(a wormhole phenomena) can be used for information exchange if you know what you are doing.

The problem is that there are groups 2:s who reject what has been observed of Quantum Physics for an old style Materialism where you believe quantum effects are only on quantum level and cannot be observed on a higher level. Just because Einstein could not handle spooky action at a distance do not mean it is not real.

Synchronicity is also a higher level Quantum Effect.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
4 with a bit of 1, which is now more gnostic and metaphor. Though still believe that if enough people yearned for Immanuel, God with us, the Intercessor would come in, because Law of Affinity tends to work. So not sure Christ is all metaphor, though the dates could be wrong and this could be a much earlier account, a retelling.
edit on 29-11-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
With an open mind you can truly discern the implications of various sacred texts. I would suggest starting with Greek philosophy, then the New Testament, then Hinduism. They all refer to the same Godhead, just from different angles... This isn't stuff you would have been properly taught by your high school/college teachers, it's something you have to understand at your own pace.

Best of luck, it's a fantastic journey.

Hidden in plain sight. Jehovah=I am the one who is
Sikh:

Ek Ong Kar
Sat Nam
Kartaa Purkh Nirbhao Nirvair

Akaal Moorat
Ajoonee, Saibhang, Gur Prasaad Jap

Aad Sach, Jugaad Sach
Hai Bhee Sach, Nanak Hosee Bhee Sach
Nanak Hosee Bhee Sach

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
4 with a bit of 1, which is now more gnostic and metaphor. Though still believe that if enough people yearned for Immanuel, God with us, the Intercessor would come in, because Law of Affinity tends to work. So not sure Christ is all metaphor, though the dates could be wrong and this could be a much earlier account, a retelling.

Christ in Greek MESSIAH me-si'-a (mashiach; Aramaic meshicha' all mean Anointed.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Fantasy is a part of the physical plane, given that it is practiced by flesh and blood human beings.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: Unity_99

Christ in Greek MESSIAH me-si'-a (mashiach; Aramaic meshicha' all mean Anointed.

Not really talking about a word now. In the gnostic, its not that we are waiting for Him to save us, but rather we are to become Christ and free ourselves and show the way to others. However, law of affinity and yearning for the true Spiritual Intercessor, to come in, may have a brought a great Hero/Teacher, Showing us True Love, Service to Others and that Karma is a trap, don't believe in anything, for the Good could not be harmed, and those like Rockerfellers would be, if it were true. Mind Creates, so free your mind and drop the shackles of karma and consequence they wish and embrace, lessons learnt, understanding others and self, and humility/gentleness, and reach the next level.

But then would the yearning and law of affinity bring the biggest expression of the Goodness God in, or would someone awaken and become Christed, or the Expression of Source?

Either way, whether or not He came in at any point or the story is simply within, we have a real Spiritual Intercessor, and a Helping Hand to lead us Home. Family is Teamwork, not lone wolf style. So have faith in Christ Jeshua whether real or metaphor, for our Family is very real, and we have Guidance within.
edit on 29-11-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
a reply to: Raggedyman

Are you religious, Raggedyman? Are you Christian?

Droid this is a discussion, i ask you a question then you have the courtesy to answer it, or not.
Then you ask and I reply.

I see you have a superiority complex in your post, I won't play your game

Why not, yes recently became a Christian, I think

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Although I don't agree that there are four neatly defined groups that you express, I am appreciative of the structure of religion, the mechanics of developmental science, the anecdotes of the unexplained and any future truths in which I believe to uncover. I am eclectic in my philosophy and incorporate elements of anything which feels right to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I'll put myself in group 4 because I want to be one of the cool kids. Even though I'm probably more like group 2.

Aliens!

My EVP ecotplasm EVP ouija 89th sense third eye chakra aura kundalini hypnotherapy reincarnated-from-someone-famous astral brain is very sensitive to the ghostly poltergeists which keep stealing the pen I put down like 3 seconds ago goddamn. Explain that, SCIENCE.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I enjoyed that thanks for sharing, groups are stepping stones or jails. Their function is to lead you back in to the ocean of being that we all are.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I feel so left out

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
All these groups belong to one category : the seekers of truth.
My personal hope is to become a finder.

Everyone is a seeker until they find. What is being sought though - what will end the search?
Seek the seeker and it will all be over!

Saint Francis of Assisi said "We are looking for what is looking".

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Greetings- ••• Announcement for Group 8 •••

Group 8s- We will be holding a Potluck at The Cavern the week after next, besides the meal that You're sharing please bring a can or 2 of non-perishable food for our friends who are currently 'Out of Doors'..
There is still that bag of $$$ that nobody claimed at the last Brunch. Folks there is at least $2,500.00 in the bag so if it is Yours it is at the Front Desk.

Which group is ALL of them? ALL is ONE.

See: Bell's Theorem

Do You see why some would take offense? You're 'dividing' when You should be 'combining' Dividing is the media's job; is the politicians job. Your job is to put 'Them" all back together again..

Shiva, Lao Tzu, Moses, Jesus, The Great Buddha, Yoda were NOT following any religion™ they were just doing their own thing, Heck/Hades they didn't even have a Rule Book or 2 or 3 or 3,972 different versions of the original Rule Book...

PLUS: You NEVER ask anyOne what they are in for, just how much 'time' they have and this answer is the SAME for ALL of Us, We ALL have FOREVER as We are Eternal Beings working our way back from whence We came...

namaste

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I don't fit any of those groups. I am closest to group number one, but I never accepted any of my faith without questioning and having to reconcile it with what I know and what science in general knows about the world and the universe. I still question even today, but my rational mind also continually comes up siding with faith.

I've also had a few fairly powerful religious experiences in my time.

But to say that I accept without question is completely inaccurate, so I am hereby creating group number 5 for myself.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Since you need labels, you can put me in group 1. I wasnt born into religion, I wasn't saved by religion, and I don't accept my religions ideology without question. I am a religious person that knows the physical plane is not all, be it from experiences and/or intuition. I think it is odd that you try to separate your beliefs from religion, like the stigma of religion will jade what you believe. I guess you see religion as an institution, but I see it as ones own phylisophical explanation for the spiritual, not much different than personal morality for the temporal.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Group four also despises thanksgiving no?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I'm in group 5.

I make my own reality.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join