It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serial Swatter "Obnoxious" OR Giving A Psychopath the Internet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I don't approve of SWATTING, wasted time and money....for dammed sure.

Maybe what these kiddos need instead is bit of boot-camp techno-prison with controlled anti-cyber-terrorism units where they can be monitored and actually put their talents to use in the service for the betterment of National Security.

Just saying, there wasn't a time all to long go when Black Hats used to hack into places trying to show their abilities for jobs one way or another. Some still try their hand at it. Especially the noobs. Sometimes they were extortionists and very unethical brats, but considering how Cyber-terrorism is a constant keeping up with the Joneses....maybe putting these kids to work in a official capacity where they are monitored on a closed line database only able to spar with one another in a controlled environment would yield better haul in the advancement of various counter-terrorism aspects rather than just leaving these little dingle berries bored out of their skulls and unsupervised with little else to do than harass innocent civilians because Mom and Dad aren't involved with kiddos upbringing.

Amazing to me more Police Operations aren't hip to this kind of thing....new job market right there just waiting to be filled.

No seriously....I'd love a job helping design these types of instructional facilities. Seriously, PM me with a reasonable salary and we'll talk shop.

P.S. - Don't ask me to code. I can't code for beans.

edit on 11/29/15 by GENERAL EYES because: added post-script

<< 1   >>

join