It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We Ever Stop Being at War? Judge Napolitano Doesn’t Think So

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Myself and Judge Napolitano don't waste any time getting right to the point in this rapid-fire back-and-forth on Hillary’s Benghazi hearing, the war in the Middle East, and political independence. The Judge and myself have a lively discussion that puts the recent presidential debates to shame. Who knows, maybe we’ll be seeing us in a future debate…

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Currently America is propped up by its military. If there is no conflict there is no need for military. Ask that question again please?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
Myself and Judge Napolitano don't waste any time getting right to the point in this rapid-fire back-and-forth on Hillary’s Benghazi hearing, the war in the Middle East, and political independence. The Judge and myself have a lively discussion that puts the recent presidential debates to shame. Who knows, maybe we’ll be seeing us in a future debate…

Dare I suggest a combination drawn from Ron Paul, yourself and the Judge run for the presidency Jesse? You people are the last hope there is for the American people Jessee.

You three people have high profiles among Australians who are awake.

cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Will We Ever Stop Being at War? Judge Napolitano Doesn’t Think So

Brought to you by proactiv.

Everyone's got their sponsors...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The arms industry learned during WW2 that massive profits could be made through warfare. Although that evil was neccessary during that war, all other wars since were morally unjustified and aimed at getting more of that federal reserve credit card debt into their pockets. Eisenhower tried to warn us and his message still holds true today.
industrialmilitarycongressionalcomplex

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Mankind will finally grow out of this childish state it is in. Just like children we fight because he or she has something I do not . Or I want to sit there instead of here. It may take something entirely horrible to wake us up , but eventually we will.I have always found it strange humans cannot get along although we are traveling through the universe on a tiny little dustball made of left-over space junk.
And race. This freakin made-up crap. Made up by governments that do not want the people to get together. Face it , there is only ONE RACE - That is the human race. And we are losing that one...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The war on terrorism is an engineered demon by the Globalist elites to perpetuate a war against an enemy that can be never be defeated as it can never be clearly defined as a tangible entity that could be defeated like the German Army for instance.

The war will never stop until a Global Government is in place dictating to us all how we should live our lives with totaltarian rules imposed on the masses as a pretentious effort of curbing terrorism.
It will be an Orwellian nightmare.

It's all by design.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Endless war begets endless profit.

What better business than one who's product is intended to be destroyed? Thats a bottomless bucket as long as conflict can be maintained.

And what better conflict than one of endless reprisal?

Add weapons and stir…

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

I agree. When you have all the gold and money the only thing left is the craving for power and control over the masses.

"I Cannot accept your canon that we are to judge Pope and King unlike other men, with a favorable presumption that they did no wrong. If there is any presumption it is the other way against holders of power, increasing as the power increases. Historic responsibility has to make up for the want of legal responsibility.Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority: still more when you superadd the tendency or the certainty of corruption by authority. There is no worse heresy than that the office sanctifies the holder of it." Lord Acton.
I wonder when the rest of the world will say enough is enough to the nwo and shut them down. The numbers are on their side.

World Population Map
edit on 30-11-2015 by jimmybob because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2015 by jimmybob because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
We will see

new topics

join