It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Blue Behind The Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i normally don't post on these threads, and when i do i'm usually making jokes.
but tonight coming home from the store, i saw a half round blue object behind the bottom right hand side of the moon.
i tried to take a picture with my crappy flip phone but it doesn't come out just a white blur.

wondering if someone else can seen it and can take a picture.
edit on 28-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well, I'm just flabbergasted.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That 'edited no reason given' thing always makes me more curious!!

I gave you a star...but not a flag. Stop teasing!!

edit on 28-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

And are we suppose to believe there is a ring around Uranus?

edit on 28-11-2015 by KnightFire because: Was giving Hounddog a hard time for editing an empty post. Then removed it when the content came to life. HAHA

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Me too. Maybe we must "beg" for it? (Ops avatar reference)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightFire

no, tell Captain Kirk about the clingons

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: KnightFire

no, tell Captain Kirk about the clingons

LMAO

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Can you give a bit better description of it, perhaps? Like, it's size in relation to the moon, apparent magnitude, etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey, no more KLingon jokes...I take that star trek serious now heahh....The flagg is for subject matter, confidence and a good eye there mate, put ATS on the case fast.......

Texas reporting in....skys are Pink Floyd album three.....that's code for obscured by clouds ,

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

just went out and tried again, same thing.

okay what it looks like to me.
about 3/4s of the way down on the right hand side. looks as if it's about 1/16 the size of the moon, if it's round which it appears to me it is, i would say that about half is sticking out the side. does that help?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Recorded this video in Nov, 2011.
Beautiful colors.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The moon might have blueballs

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

i use to watch every Star Trek series religiously, even Deep Space Nine.
i got the klingon joke from Beavis And Butthead Buger World / dead mouse episode.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

My personal experience, just enjoy what you saw and leave it at that. ATS members will demand proof (like "pics or it didn't happen") or deem you to be crazy. Taking night shots of these kind of things is basically impossible unless you have professional equipment. I tried once and shared my experience here. I was ridiculed from all corners! I stopped posting and/or reading ATS for a few years. I don't think much has changed since then when it comes to members.

So for a place that has a motto of "Deny ignorance", it doesn't quite invite people to share their experiences. I mean, who wants to, when you basically get called a liar? So enjoy what you saw and put it in the memory banks of life.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

a reply to: pfishy

just went out and tried again, same thing.

okay what it looks like to me.
about 3/4s of the way down on the right hand side. looks as if it's about 1/16 the size of the moon, if it's round which it appears to me it is, i would say that about half is sticking out the side. does that help?

No luck! I spent a good 15 minutes watching. We had a rainy day and there are wispy clouds racing by in front of the moon but I was able to see the moon clearly many times. If I had seen this thread right away and went outside, if it was visible from my location, I may have spotted the blue thing sticking out. I have to add -- if I was meant to see it. No one else was with you?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
here is a crude image i made that kinda resemble what i'm seeing.
i walked down to my neighbors about 1/4 mile down the rd and they say they see it to, but they are old folks and don't even have a cell phone.

ETA: what i'm seeing looks sorta luminescent, more like a light and solid. i hesitate to say planet. cuase i know it anit Nibiru.
edit on 28-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

i walked down to my neighbors about 1/4 mile down the rd and they say they see it to, but they are old folks and don't even have a cell phone.

OK, you have neighbors who can see it so it's not just you. I would love to see it!

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The moon has a zit?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

ETA: what i'm seeing looks sorta luminescent, more like a light and solid. i hesitate to say planet. cuase i know it anit Nibiru.

Well, that proves it!

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

i wish you could to, at first i thought i was having problems with my eyes. ther is no one else at home so i walked down to the neighbors cause i saw their light on and they are they only people on our rd besides us and old frank said he saw it, but he thought that it kinda looked like it might go all the way around it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join