It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Made Comment About 'No More Baby Parts'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've seen multiple posts by multiple members attacking anyone who is anti abortion as being FOR this guy and what he did.

Pretty childish and weak if you ask me.

I know. Planned Parenthood apologists were so badly burned by those videos.
Sad, really.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The videos were lies, proven lies. This is what I was talking about in my first reply.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It's been demonstrated over and over again. But this isn't the thread to hash it out in.
edit on 11/28/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where do you see that?

In multiple threads by multiple people.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Neighbors of Dear’s in North Carolina said the man kept mostly to himself and Russell said that two topics he never heard Dear talk about during his ramblings were religion or abortion.

but he spoke of religion in Colorado

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Can you quote one?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Can you quote one?

Are you asking me to violate T&C's by pointing out members?

I won't.

For the record, I haven't seen any of your posts making the idiotic comparison, but to be honest, I don't read all your posts.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
A REMINDER...

Kindly stick to the topic at hand and refrain from going off the rails. Many thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Never mind it's off topic anyway.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: diggindirt
Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the case. That's not hearsay.

It is hearsay until they are identified as sources. You do realize how tenuous "law enforcement sources" is, don't you?

As I said, there are many sides to every story and some may wish to emphasize certain aspects of this crime to further divide the populace. From some of the comments I've seen here, it seems to be working.

Can we wait until at least the barest of facts are released---like the names of the two shot in the parking lot---whether or not any of those shot had any sort of relationship with the shooter? From what I heard while listening to live scanner they have dozens of people to interview in order to get the complete picture.

What about the tweet from the lady in the bank saying there was a man with a gun and she was hiding from him? I don't have a link but I read it from one of the links in the main thread while the situation was in progress.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the case. That's not hearsay.

What about the tweet from the lady in the bank saying there was a man with a gun and she was hiding from him? I don't have a link but I read it from one of the links in the main thread while the situation was in progress.

I have found a few instances of people saying it started in Chase bank when I was reading about it earlier today.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It seems pretty clear to me that this guy is both extremely anti-abortion and extremely suffering from a mental disorder. The latter part was obvious from the first shot, you have to be either very sick and in need of intense mental health care and medication or you have to be brainwashed, or some combination of both... brainwashing is much easier to use on the mentally ill/traumatized.

Specifically for this situation: The rhetoric of some anti-abortion sites, some right-wing media and even some of far-right wing politicians out there echoing these lies about these issues is toxic for some people to be exposed to. Don't misunderstand me...

There's nothing wrong with being morally against abortion, nothing wrong with being right wing or Conservative but there's something undeniably wrong and dangerous with employing/spreading lies and propaganda... it fuels extremism and is a deadly recipe for someone who isn't capable of being rational.

Opinions should be based on facts especially within public discourse. More than too often they are not. It appears that this may very well be yet another case where lies and propaganda became part of someone's psychosis with deadly consequences.

How is it clear to you that he "extremely anti-abortion"? On what do you base that opinion? The fact that an un-named source claims that he mentioned baby parts?
How do you account for the fact that not a single patient or staff member of PP was injured?
From his actions, I'd be guessing he's extremely anti-cop since he shot so many of them. But that would be judging by his actions. Right now that's really all we have, what we saw and heard happen.

We are told he shot several people, mostly cops I think. He killed three people, one a cop. We have no idea who the other two victims were or whether there was a relationship with the shooter. But---just judging from his actions he was more interested in hurting cops than he was in hurting the people inside the clinic since he apparently made no attempt to shoot the people inside the clinic once he was inside.

We were told that he had devices with him. Now those have been debunked as "explosive" by the investigators. Those reports of "explosive" devices and propane tanks with detonators attached were false. But they came from the same "un-named sources" within law enforcement.

Step back, take a breath and realize that you just might have been played on this.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

The police have said it did not. That it all started from the PP building.

ETA: Even a bank manager who was working at the time has said he was never in there.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

5:56 PM EST

Fox News Channel and The Gazette report witness accounts that claim the shooting at the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic actually began at a nearby Chase Bank location.

Source

Here is one instance.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Here is another.

Colorado Springs shooting that the left originated at a Planned Parenthood actually occurred at a Chase Bank in what sounds like a botched bank robbery.

Source

And this tweet. On the same page.

The @AP are going to keep screaming "Planned Parenthood" even though everyone shot was apparently hit near Chase Bank.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
could there be a connection with the CIA or FBI as some sort of false flag.

Did you notice that they posted and are calling him with his middle name?

When someone is connected to them the black hat guys put out his full middle name like Lee Harvey Oswald.

They didn't do that with Dillon Roof because he was not connected to the CIA or FBI.

Hmmm?

edit on 28-11-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

How is it clear to you that he "extremely anti-abortion"? On what do you base that opinion? The fact that an un-named source claims that he mentioned baby parts?

He was shooting people directly outside the PP building, and inside it.

How do you account for the fact that not a single patient or staff member of PP was injured?

PP clinics have safe rooms.

From his actions, I'd be guessing he's extremely anti-cop since he shot so many of them. But that would be judging by his actions. Right now that's really all we have, what we saw and heard happen. We are told he shot several people, mostly cops I think. He killed three people, one a cop. We have no idea who the other two victims were or whether there was a relationship with the shooter. But---just judging from his actions he was more interested in hurting cops than he was in hurting the people inside the clinic since he apparently made no attempt to shoot the people inside the clinic once he was inside.

He killed more civilians than cops and hurt more civilians than cops. He also did shoot at least one person inside the clinic. They hid in the bathroom Dear walked to a different part of the clinic.

We were told that he had devices with him. Now those have been debunked as "explosive" by the investigators. Those reports of "explosive" devices and propane tanks with detonators attached were false. But they came from the same "un-named sources" within law enforcement.

De-bunked isn't the proper term. Cops later found the items to not be explosive devices. The un-named sources within law enforcement were actual officers on the scene.

Step back, take a breath and realize that you just might have been played on this.

Played? No. If I'm wrong than it's on me not anyone else.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Yeah...

And these people behind the tweets are?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Damn,

Facts not even released yet and half of you are like:

Anti Abortion, Christian Zealot, Republican, Conservative, Rebel Flag carrying Southerner, etc.

Are you guys praying to the Progressive God begging... Please let it be a Christian Conservative... Please!

LOL

As mentioned yesterday, one of the Primary eye witnesses who was shot at as he made a getaway in his car stated that it started in the Parking lot, the shooter was chasing a man across the parking lot who fled inside the clinic.

Until the facts are released, we have no idea what the hell happened. I am quite interested to find out who the guy being chased was and if they knew each other. Was he the primary objective? Who knows?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-11-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join