It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Reveals – What America Does Not Want You To Know

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Now I see your issue...you think its a THEY...as in organized and supported...when all along...it is an US. We are ALL "Anonymous".

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Now I see your issue...you think its a THEY...as in organized and supported...when all along...it is an US. We are ALL "Anonymous".

So anyone can post anything and claim to be "Anonymous"? They have to be somewhat organized. Who runs the website for instance? Just a few? They must be organized on the dark web somehow. They always say "We" are Anonymous. They send messages out as if it comes from a group of "Anonymous" affiliated individuals. I would say they are organized.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Christosterone

Fluoride in the water is straight up crazy land...like full on mental illness territory...

Crazy why?

Umm....because of science....there is unequivocal, indisputable evidence as to fluorides benefit regarding tooth development.

I'll give you a first-hand example on top of the thousands of studies/papers from medical institutions.

ANECDOTAL
My father and his many brothers and sisters grew up outside of town in unincorporated lands in the panhandle of Texas.
Their water came from a well and did not contain fluoride.
ALL his siblings and parents alike spent their entire lives with tooth problems and fillings and the like as did ALL RESIDENTS living in what later became incorporated as electric city, Texas.
My mother, also with her siblings, live a few miles away in an incorporated city at the seat of the county.
Their water was fluorinated and her family suffered none of those dental afflictions as those who lived outside of town.

******The stereotype of hillbillies without teeth exists because without fluorinated water(especially as a baby) your teeth are remarkably weaker...

My wife is a physician(MD) and was fastidious about our baby getting tap water beginning VERY early in life...again, because she's a scientist and it is a settled fact that fluoride is unequivocally beneficial for good enamel development...

-Christosterone

edit on 28-11-2015 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
They didn't post info, all they did was compile links..

Exactly. I'm thinking this is someone who wants to be a part of Anonymous, but not from someone who's been a part of Anonymous proper. Hope that makes sense.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I wonder if Anonymous has a copy right on Anonymous ??? never could figure those people out ...

"Anonymous" is just a banner. There is no single group called "Anonymous". It's basically a rallying cry for people who choose to take a stand, while focusing on hactivism & other online activities. Or to be blunt, any hacker, wannabe hacker, activist, bored person, whistleblower, or insider can take up the banner of "anonymous".

I just wish some of them would go after the cartels, smuggling rings, & organized crime families. Then again, maybe some do & I just haven't looked deep enough?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Seen this comment in your link to ANON, FYM,

OVNI infradimensionale QUBIT.

Cannot find a meaning, any chance off a steer so to speak.

Thank you Bud.

Fox.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
a reply to: opethPA

What's the difference?

The difference is that Anonymous bills itself as a purveyor of secrets they themselves have ferreted out from secret sources that are otherwise valid. Posting links to conspiracy sites and blogs does not constitute original research. Once again, Anonymous' bark is bigger than its bite.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: foxhound2459

Seen this comment in your link to ANON, FYM,

OVNI infradimensionale QUBIT.

Cannot find a meaning, any chance off a steer so to speak.

Thank you Bud.

Fox.

Some countries call UFOs "OVNIs". So I'm guessing the "infradimensionale" is their way of saying "inter-dimensional". But I have no clue what QUBIT means. 2 out of 3 isn't that bad, right? lol

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The title may not be completely accurate, but it is a nice set of links for the beginner. Also a couple I had not seen. Than ks!

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

It is a THEY ad loosely organized. Some are part of different 'OPs' that come and go. There is no real leader. But there is a leadership. I am not too sure about this webpage, but it is a nice grouping of links in one spot.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Exactly what I thought when I clicked on the thread.

Oh well.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
The title may not be completely accurate, but it is a nice set of links for the beginner. Also a couple I had not seen. Than ks!

Good point Relda,

Maybe it will make for good beginner's material. Open up some more minds.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Come back when anonymous posts government files, videos owned by the government, and actual damning evidence.

All you have here is a list of every possible conspiracy and corresponding links to YouTube videos and sources that simply rant on.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind

That's why I posted this. I never was one to believe in false flags and actors. Does all of Anonymous agree with this or is their website just run by a few? Why would they want to risk their credibility with this kind of stuff?

"...credibility...."?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You are looking at outdated science. Fluoride is bad! Do the search for recent science reports.

Also thus anonymous fight Isis and now they say Isis is false flag... This makes no sense...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
They didn't post info, all they did was compile links..

I'm.not sure if anonhq.com is actually affiliated with th Anon group.

You sure like to give your opinion of the Anon group, and usually its negative. Why?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There is a recent podcast that sheds some light in the group that considers themselves a legion.

Lack of organization in the traditional sense makes it easier for them to stay anonymous, some members have been arrested and given serious time over vague charges.

www.stuffyoushouldknow.com...

edit on 28-11-2015 by jrod because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2015 by jrod because: typO

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Anonymous needs to get a job/life....and take off the tinfoil hat...I mean Jesus those 'theories' are, just, wow...
Fluoride in the water is straight up crazy land...like full on mental illness territory...

Anyhow, I bet he/she/they must be super fun at parties...

-Christosterone

Just crawled out from under that rock I see.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have always thought anon is an alphabet agency proxy....

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

OH COME ON ....My wife used to tell me the verbal abuse was actually good for me ....helps to grow a thicker skin I guess :>) :>(

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join