It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Boy is Getting Gray...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader,,,,too true............

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

You've had that avatar ever since I can remember. The poor boy must be getting on now. It's heart breaking to see our companions get old like that. I hope he has many years left in him and that you can still enjoy his awesome company!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

To me, and i have had dogs for most of my life ( which on its own is a sad thing because you have to say good by to them eventually and nothing can fill that emptiness
.. ), well as i was saying, to me he doesn't look like that, is more like a "we have been through a lot together, i love you" look. i know because i have seen this same face on them and they pass on a few days later. hopefully this is not the case. But they know and can see you with the same nostalgic feeling as you see them, they also can see how much you have grown.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TortoiseKweek
You've had that avatar ever since I can remember.

Yeah. LOL! I"m so boring! I can't seem to let it go. It's one of my favorite pictures of him. I sometimes dress him up for the holidays, though.

originally posted by: Kaifan
well as i was saying, to me he doesn't look like that, is more like a "we have been through a lot together, i love you" look. i know because i have seen this same face on them and they pass on a few days later. hopefully this is not the case.

No, that's not the case here. He's very healthy. I have seen that look many times and have many pictures of him with the same look, even when he was a puppy. He's always trying to understand more about me and my vocalizations. We are so tight, we do everything together. I spend more time with him than I do with my husband!

Thanks again, for all the great comments.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Why do I picture this fine fellow sitting in his study, in a sweater with elbow patches? lol

I remember the puppy pics, and the floppy ears. and now, he's a grown up with responsibilities.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

aww cute pupster

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Why do I picture this fine fellow sitting in his study, in a sweater with elbow patches? lol

Do you have a CC camera in our study? Oh... we don't have a study. LOL! He is SUPER smart, though.

originally posted by: Lysergic
aww cute pupster

Thanks, Lys.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Ah Jaia my beauty. You are like a fine wine. I've told your Mom many times -- you are magnificent,(but she already knows that) and now add majestic to that.

♥♥♥

((((Jaia))))

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
He is such a handsome man! I have always had a big place in my heart for the older gray faced dogs.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
He's a handsome boy, he looks very wise!

My mare got white hair on her head early- she is only twenty and she is getting salt and pepper head. Being a black horse, it stands out.

I've still got a few years before fifty and am almost completely white all over, so we're a good couple.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Jaia's image has drawn my attention so many times over the years that I've just wondered to myself, 'How much time have members spent gazing at his face?' Just imagine how many hundreds of members over the years have focused on it? Quite a few political opponents will have cussed at your avatar lol.

He's got a very compelling face that looks wise and very thoughtful. Yeah, yeah, I know folk will mutter 'anthropomorphism' and it's a fair comment. Still, that's what I see when I look at the guy and the updated image of his grizzled visage lends the same sense of canine majesty.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
What a handsome dog! Very smart eyes he has.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I'm a big dog and cat lover. May I ask, how is his joints doing? I read an article and watched a youtube video about a 16 year old German Shep. still jumping off the back of this guys truck. The doctor couldn't believe the dog was 16 with no hip problem and fur that looked like he was well under 10. The guy said he gave his dog 1 tablespoon of coconut oil everyday when he was younger and continued as he got older, up to now 3 tbsp a day. I have read some really great things about coconut oil and all the extra minerals and acids, it provides to our bodies. I started giving it to my three small dogs, and their coats are so shiny now. They have no dry skin either. It even stops them from shedding up to 60%. It also is great for cats too. But, great for joints and hip problems. He's beautiful!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join